Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is that both sides have agreed not to involve allies, so if Junka does that then he'll really have some explaining to do as it will show everyone he cannot stick to his own promises. Then again, he can't stick to his own line of argument that often so it wouldn't surprise me!

There's a rumour going around that Junka has been caught red-handed with a pineapple. Not really sure what is going on at the moment, but a mate says the charge is for not wearing a latex glove. He wasn't acting alone either it appears. Serious charge over there, 10 years mandatory... 20 years if it wasn't fully ripened.:gag:

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

People talking about money as if it grows on trees.

The main problem isn't people "talking" about money as if it grows on trees, the main problem is people actually spending money as if it grows on trees :D

That's also one of the reasons why I'm not particularly interested about the legalization of same-sex marriage :D

The Empress of Peace.

3 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

I want fact, not rumour, goddammit!

It looks like I may have been inaccurate (that's the problem with rumours!:rolleyes:). I'm now hearing it's Galerion who has been arrested and Junka was released on a caution. They're examining the pineapple to see if it has incurred any damage from not being handled with a glove. Thoughts and prayers go to the pineapple.:(

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

How many aid packages are we talking here?:P

Wait, I'm not so poor to rely on food stamps :D

However, I think that spending 130 million in a week or so, before the war, during total peace time, just to buy exotic stuff, then throwing it away and buying other stuff, it's a record :D

Compared to that, even 600 million within a week during wartime look almost reasonable. Almost.

The Empress of Peace.

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

The main problem isn't people "talking" about money as if it grows on trees, the main problem is people actually spending money as if it grows on trees :D

That's also one of the reasons why I'm not particularly interested about the legalization of same-sex marriage :D

The Empress of Peace.

I am not going to try to explain the differences between, equality, tolerance, and intolerance - people from SNX have no concept of such things, if they even understand what 'concept' means. Look at their mascot, Junka, he embodies intolerance.

If the actual spending of money is your main problem then why are memebrs of SNX, yourself included, so bad at spending it properly. Need I remind us of the 600 million on infra debacle or some of the tax rates of some of the SNX players. Poor leadership, poor strategy, and poor members - SNX building a rubbish future for it's people!

1 minute ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Wait, I'm not so poor to rely on food stamps :D

However, I think that spending 130 million in a week or so, before the war, during total peace time, just to buy exotic stuff, then throwing it away and buying other stuff, it's a record :D

Compared to that, even 600 million within a week during wartime look almost reasonable. Almost.

The Empress of Peace.

It's best not to say those figures in public.... you see... they're kind of sensitive to some people!;););) *Cough* Junka!:D

Me personally? I wish that one day I will need an aid package. I'd like to know what it feels like.

Getting free money without putting a single ounch of effort into it?! Probably feels brilliant or maybe it's just like 'meh' because no hard work has been put into it. I wonder what the long-term psychological impact is of continually needing war aid to merely survive ... Junka, help us out here, mate!

Just now, Serberus_I said:

I am not going to try to explain the differences between, equality, tolerance, and intolerance - people from SNX have no concept of such things, if they even understand what 'concept' means. Look at their mascot, Junka, he embodies intolerance.

If the actual spending of money is your main problem then why are memebrs of SNX, yourself included, so bad at spending it properly. Need I remind us of the 600 million on infra debacle or some of the tax rates of some of the SNX players. Poor leadership, poor strategy, and poor members - SNX building a rubbish future for it's people!

Quite the opposite, Junka sent two messages asking her to not buy infras during the war, and she ignored him.

The Empress of Peace.

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

I come back to a 100 posts and almost all of Junkas mention me in some way. The man is obsessed!!

Do not fear me Junka! SNX will prevail cos of aid packages... remember

#JunkaManCrush. ;)

I've said it a hundred times: Junka secretly loves AM and wants to join but his pride and ego get in the way of his secret yearnings. Hence, his having to create a sham war just so he can speak with us. It'd be sweet if it wasn't so sad.

To set the matter straight: Land is a considered nation whose first instinct is for peaceful negotiations to avoid war, he is after all the economic advisor. Perhaps, once we've won this war, he can give you some lessons on finances and economics, Junka, mate?! And the rest of SNX :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Serberus_I

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Quite the opposite, Junka sent two messages asking her to not buy infras during the war, and she ignored him.

The Empress of Peace.

So what you are saying is that members of SNX don't even respect or listen to their leader? Usually, it's probably a good idea in Junka's case. Poor leadership, poor strategy, and poor members - Junka's #1

Just now, Serberus_I said:

So what you are saying is that members of SNX don't even respect or listen to their leader? Usually, it's probably a good idea in Junka's case. Poor leadership, poor strategy, and poor members - Junka's #1

No, I'm saying that Spider don't mind about other people's opinion, I have not even an hint about how other members deal with such issues.

Do you usually do other things apart from repeating the same words again and again like a broken record?

The Empress of Peace.

But it's your slogan...?!

I thought I'd take a leaf out of Junka's book today, and just repeat myself to see if the point hits home. My point will probably be more effective and powerful as it's the truth unlike those of your so-called leader.

On 29/07/2017 at 9:26 AM, Jack Layton said:

Sorry, I was so blinded by the !@#$tiness of your meme that I didn't realize there was a caption. It's funny you should say that, because it seems that SNX has been paying for it.

We declared war officially on 7/7, the 12th anniversary of the London bombings. I also just really like the number 7. It happens to be my number of wives/camels. I went to Lyricalz and adjusted the timescape from 7/7 to the present. To estimate the total aid received, what I did was I took each entry's aid received and tech sent. I set a standard tech rate of 9/100. If a nation received aid, but sent no tech, I assumed it to be war aid. If a nation both received aid and sent tech, I considered $9 million for every 100 tech sent to be a tech deal, with the excess being war aid. The figures I arrived at for both alliances was that SNX received $693 million in war aid over this time period while AM only received $288 million. Now inevitably, this method will also catch some tech deals in mid-progress. Ones where cash has been received, but tech is not yet sent. The true number is lower. I will put my educated estimate at approximately $650 million for SNX's war aid received and $250 million for AM. You're sucking back aid at around 2.6 times the rate we are. And considering this conflict didn't even really heat up until a couple weeks ago, throwing $650 million down the crapper in such a short time is rather impressive. What were you saying about attrition?

You smart