Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are correct that I am your main long term threat. This is due to the fact that your govt has sworn fealty to Emperor Khan, a nuke rogue who has been fighting us since November. He still has another 12 months or so of warchest, let's see if AM is around for that long.

LOL you do not even know what fealty is and I have sworn no such thing.

Just now, Serberus_I said:

LOL you do not even know what fealty is and I have sworn no such thing.

As long as Ericsw123 is govt and unrepentant member in AM, we consider AM to be a vassal state of Deplorables and thus will show no mercy to the entirety of the AA as we raze it to the ground per the precedent of collective culpability.

As long as Ericsw123 is govt and unrepentant member in AM, we consider AM to be a vassal state of Deplorables and thus will show no mercy to the entirety of the AA as we raze it to the ground per the precedent of collective culpability.

You are completely delusional, mate. You claim to be fighting for freedom (claim only) but here you are stating that you are targeting an entire alliance for some petty, made-up nonsense against ONE member. Let's try to see this rationally: you're the bad guy. Simples.

10 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

You are completely delusional, mate. You claim to be fighting for freedom (claim only) but here you are stating that you are targeting an entire alliance for some petty, made-up nonsense against ONE member. Let's try to see this rationally: you're the bad guy. Simples.

We need to keep our composure here and remember that we shouldn't act in haste just because we are civilised and hold the moral high ground. Junka is a habitual liar, for this he is famous, such barbarism on his part will not remain unpunished, mark my words!

Edited by Emperor Khan

9 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Wait Wait, I know this one.... What does this remind me of. Looks at his own AA hmmm it will come to me, give me a minute. So you are saying that attacking an alliance over the alleged actions of one member is not kosher.... hmmm where else have I seen this? Can anyone help me out here?

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

We need to keep our composure here and remember that we shouldn't act in haste just because we are civilised and hold the moral high ground. Junka is a habitual liar, for this he is famous, such barbarism on his part will not remain unpunished, mark my words!

Barbarism, terrorism, oppression - all the isms.

53 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

So did ISX hack Ericsw123 and make him post this while attacking three of our members?

This evidence clearly shows your wrongdoing, so I do not know what your argument is AND you still haven't explained the fact that you are waging a war against an entire alliance because you don't like one member of said alliance. If everyone did that, your nation would be constantly at war :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Here are the current options available to Apocalypse Meow:

1. Kick Ericsw123 from the AA and negotiate a reasonable peace agreement.

2. Have Ericsw123 apologize, and negotiate a reasonable peace agreement.

3. Fight the current war until Emperor Khan deletes.

Theres really no reason to explain over and over why we declared war against AM when it has been explained a multitude of times.

Funnily enough, I have given similar terms to some of your own members. Well, only one such term: Kick Junka and negotiate a peaceful mutual end to the hostilities. There will be no peace with you controlling and oppressing SNX: you'll never let peace be a reasonable and rational option. You've said as much today!

And again, you're the bad guy here, Junka, mate.

You cannot see how your actions are harming the alliance you say you love (SNX, not AM, though everyone knows you secretly love, respect, and admire us cos we're so much more fun compared to SNX) with little to no regard for their well-being. Those are the actions of a tyrannt.

12 months? Is that all?! SNX will be cold and long dead in the ground for 11 months and 15 days in 12 months time :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Alright, then fight for 12 months then.

It sounds like you took those terms personally. This is purely war, not personal, mate, and those terms are to ensure the safety and security of all of CN, including SNX. You need to remember that.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm not taking anything personally. Ericsw123 and others in AM believe they have the right to attack us at will, and this war will continue until all militants and their auxiliaries are purged or AM recognizes the right of ISX to exist in peace.

You tell 'em Junka! You make him shake in his puss n'boots! Tell you what, why don't you extend the war to 18 months? That will show them!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I'm not taking anything personally. Ericsw123 and others in AM believe they have the right to attack us at will, and this war will continue until all militants and their auxiliaries are purged or AM recognizes the right of ISX to exist in peace.

Wait ... wait ... whoever said SNX doesn't have the right to exist in peace?! Did this happen in a dream, Junka?!

Moreover, didn't you attack AM 'at will'?

It's not as if we're being unreasonable here. I've even offered you to position in AM when the rest of the SNX govt depose you and exile you from their alliance, for the people, by the people. You can't say fairer than that?!

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

You tell 'em Junka! You make him shake in his puss n'boots! Tell you what, why don't you extend the war to 18 months? That will show them!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

SNX will have been cold and long dead in the ground 17 months and 15 days by then ;)