Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"From time to time, the Imperium must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants - Junka"

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Junka, even your own quote is someone elses! Jefferson's in fact. Don't try to pass things off as your own. Oh, and the tyrant in thsi instance is YOU! LOL. So, you're freely admitting you need to be stopped!

Edited by Serberus_I

7 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

"From time to time, the Imperium must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants - Junka"

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Junka, even your own quote is someone elses! Jefferson's in fact. Don't try to pass things off as your own. Oh, and the tyrant in thsi instance is YOU! LOL. So, you're freely admitting you need to be stopped!

Who is Jefferson? I don't know any nation rulers who go by that name.

2 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

The longer you drag this out, the greater harm you will cause SNX, just man up, admit defeat and we can all move on with our lives.

Nope, I think we will drag this out, since the greater harm is being done to AM statistically.

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We're building a wall, and Apocalypse Meow is going to pay for it!

Sorry, I was so blinded by the !@#$tiness of your meme that I didn't realize there was a caption. It's funny you should say that, because it seems that SNX has been paying for it.

We declared war officially on 7/7, the 12th anniversary of the London bombings. I also just really like the number 7. It happens to be my number of wives/camels. I went to Lyricalz and adjusted the timescape from 7/7 to the present. To estimate the total aid received, what I did was I took each entry's aid received and tech sent. I set a standard tech rate of 9/100. If a nation received aid, but sent no tech, I assumed it to be war aid. If a nation both received aid and sent tech, I considered $9 million for every 100 tech sent to be a tech deal, with the excess being war aid. The figures I arrived at for both alliances was that SNX received $693 million in war aid over this time period while AM only received $288 million. Now inevitably, this method will also catch some tech deals in mid-progress. Ones where cash has been received, but tech is not yet sent. The true number is lower. I will put my educated estimate at approximately $650 million for SNX's war aid received and $250 million for AM. You're sucking back aid at around 2.6 times the rate we are. And considering this conflict didn't even really heat up until a couple weeks ago, throwing $650 million down the crapper in such a short time is rather impressive. What were you saying about attrition?

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Sorry, I was so blinded by the !@#$tiness of your meme that I didn't realize there was a caption. It's funny you should say that, because it seems that SNX has been paying for it.

LMAO!!!

WOW, SNX really are paying for the wall £650 million (SNX) v £250 million (AM) ... kinda suggests that AM are winning the war, and cheaply!

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Just now, Serberus_I said:

Imagine what we'll have achieved if we spend an extra £400 million. SNX watch out. Hahahaha

The damage difference between the alliances is basically 8 nations on our side, all noobs/inactives, who have barely fired a cruise missile back because they're inactive/noobs. Oh, and Tiddles. Tiddles is in peace mode now. We don't need to spend another $400 million. We just need to boot these noobs so that SNX will have to fight real warriors. To date, I haven't lost a single war to SNX. Who will fight Mad Jack next? Better keep me in Nuclear Anarchy before I choose for you.