Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Charge your phone man... sheesh.

They have 4G in Hawaii, while last weekend I was in the boat, I had find a perfect place to stay for the night and then I had to move the boat because my lady couldn't get the signal for the tablet, then the signal was H, not even the regular H+ (4G is available just only within the city, no way to get it if you're away from the city, in open sea).

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Right now it's a 4:3 lead on offensive damage, yet Apocalypse Meow is demanding a surrender, and still thinks they have the right to attack us on a whim. :rolleyes:

AM will not yield as we fight to defend ourselves against this senseless act of terrorism. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened, but of course we are used to AM govt lies...

WO7GRa0.png

I do not have not lied ... you are a terrible leader - case in point. ;)

Who has demanded SNX surrender? We're willing to fight to mutual destruction or just yours.

2 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

I do not have not lied ... you are a terrible leader - case in point. ;)

Who has demanded SNX surrender? We're willing to fight to mutual destruction or just yours.

Your master Banned has demanded our surrender, but if you plan to destroy us, might want to turn around those damage stats. :rolleyes:

Do you know anything about magic and illusion, Junka?! It's all sleight of hand and misdirection. Good to keep in mind. ;)

But let's not forgot who started this war. You did, Junka. The blame lays solely on you, not SNX, not AM, just you.

Edited by Serberus_I

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your master Banned has demanded our surrender, but if you plan to destroy us, might want to turn around those damage stats. :rolleyes:

You sir can continue your war on stats, but we know we are hurting your ability to wage terrorism, each time you send in suicide bombers (nations with 300m and 10k infra) we take the hits and we will rebuild stronger while the SNX terrorists lay in pieces on the battlefield

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

You sir can continue your war on stats, but we know we are hurting your ability to wage terrorism, each time you send in suicide bombers (nations with 300m and 10k infra) we take the hits and we will rebuild stronger while the SNX terrorists lay in pieces on the battlefield

Huzzah!

DOWN WITH THE TYRANT!!!

Edited by Serberus_I

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A clear answer to this, as we've warred iSX for many years is no. In fact, and surprisingly their members, really like Junka.

In the past we have mass-messaged iSX members and told them to delete their nation, jump ship, etc- and I will say the loyalty and patriotism over there is top notch.

Or could it be like the rest of us we find Minc laughable, I mean if a better alliance did it I am sure the outcome would not be the same.

43 minutes ago, ericsw said:

You warchest has about 2 months left, how are you going to rebuild when you have vowed an eternal war?

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You warchest has about 2 months left, how are you going to rebuild when you have vowed an eternal war?

The words eternal war were spoken by you only, I don´t expect you can afford to wage a war of 2 weeks never mind external...

but lets see how long u last

2 minutes ago, ericsw said:

The words eternal war were spoken by you only, I don´t expect you can afford to wage a war of 2 weeks never mind external...

but lets see how long u last

We'll be fine, if and when our members sink below 10k NS, they can focus on producing tech for polar while nuking whoever in AM is in range.

Enjoy the nuke turtle, btw. ;)

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We'll be fine, if and when our members sink below 10k NS, they can focus on producing tech for polar while nuking whoever in AM is in range.

Enjoy the nuke turtle, btw. ;)

You pride yourself on stats, this guy just hit me and self anarchied by deleting his troops. Where is the honour in that?

10 minutes ago, ericsw said:

You pride yourself on stats, this guy just hit me and self anarchied by deleting his troops. Where is the honour in that?

I assure you he will do quite fine. If he runs low on nukes, he can just nuke you every couple days while running destroy money ops. ;)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but just !@#$@#$ lol at AM getting smacked around in a DEFENSIVE war by !@#$@#$ SNX. I'm legit dying inside.

2 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but just !@#$@#$ lol at AM getting smacked around in a DEFENSIVE war by !@#$@#$ SNX. I'm legit dying inside.

Why don´t you attack them and find out, they attack and delete soldiers, delete infra and lob over nukes, the stats show they ´win´

anyway, its easy for us, but we need time as they are taking DAs daily. They will run out of cash

ISX is actually on defense in this war, after being attacked several times by Apocalypse Meow govt in support of Emperor Khan since the beginning of June.

Khan is a rogue we have been fighting since November, and has vowed an eternal war against the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

Why don´t you attack them and find out, they attack and delete soldiers, delete infra and lob over nukes, the stats show they ´win´

anyway, its easy for us, but we need time as they are taking DAs daily. They will run out of cash

Been there and got the trophy already 3 years in a row. We've munched on SN(a)X more than anyone else left in CN... So I think I know what I'm talking about ?