Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I agree please do tell, what is the point?

There's no point to stay in an alliance that doesn't ensure the safety and the growth of its members.

When new players join for the first time an alliance, they know no people, and they join it for trades and protection.

After that, then personal relationships among the members can develop, but people should never forget what is the basis of an alliance, and what drove them to join.

In the meanwhile an alliance should be funny: Femocratic Lands had been member of IRON for a relatively long time (1.5 years or something like that) and IRON is much more well organized than both the alliances at war here, it's ideal for the growth and the protection of the nation, but we felt it lacked something: Junka is more funny, and he's a friend.

The Empress of Peace.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

These chains are quite comfy

tech_slave.PNG

Producerism is working out really well for you! You produce so much Junka! Good job you're not dragging down your alliance and achieving absolutely nothing for all that money you receive eh?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

7 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Producerism is working out really well for you! You produce so much Junka! Good job you're not dragging down your alliance and achieving absolutely nothing for all that money you receive eh?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

One 9 mill package can easily knock out a good 20 mill in destroy money and even crank out nukes, my fighting is very cost effective and my Will is absolute. I will keep fighting you until you run out of money and delete, long after this war is over if AM is sane enough to negotiate.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

One 9 mill package can easily knock out a good 20 mill in destroy money and even crank out nukes, my fighting is very cost effective and my Will is absolute. I will keep fighting you until you run out of money and delete, long after this war is over if AM is sane enough to negotiate.

Junka stop! My knees are shaking here!!! For 8 months I've listened to your lies, your BS claims and here I am stronger than ever, now doing far more damage than the previous month. When are you going to seek help with this delusional world you have created for yourself? A world where you fail as a producer? Fail as a fighter and fail as a leader? You're leading your people to the slaughterhouse and.... oh.... I can't bear to watch!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

4 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Junka stop! My knees are shaking here!!! For 8 months I've listened to your lies, your BS claims and here I am stronger than ever, now doing far more damage than the previous month. When are you going to seek help with this delusional world you have created for yourself? A world where you fail as a producer? Fail as a fighter and fail as a leader? You're leading your people to the slaughterhouse and.... oh.... I can't bear to watch!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

They are on their way to victory.

And play your cards right, M Inc will be impeaching you soon ;)

>Checks Nation

>8000 NS

>109 tech

khanday1.PNG

:war:

Pixels Junka? Really? We both know I could double, triple, quadruple what I have now in an instant. But no, my power lies right here, right in the middle of your "robust lower tier", remember that Junka? You were the one who said wait until Khan meets our "robust lower tier". Well I'm here now Junka, how's it working out for you?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

1 minute ago, Emperor Khan said:

Pixels Junka? Really? We both know I could double, triple, quadruple what I have now in an instant. But no, my power lies right here, right in the middle of your "robust lower tier", remember that Junka? You were the one who said wait until Khan meets our "robust lower tier". Well I'm here now Junka, how's it working out for you?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Yes you have the power of being an annoying mosquito, and you won't buy up because we would trash you like the last time you were up there.

Yes you have the power of being an annoying mosquito, and you won't buy up because we would trash you like the last time you were up there.

I just prefer hearing you cry all over the forums! At least there's quite a few new players (or should I say old friends:D) coming into range, I'm going to be spoilt for choice! And I don't have to worry about them building themselves out of my range because they don't have any money!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

5 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

I just prefer hearing you cry all over the forums! At least there's quite a few new players (or should I say old friends:D) coming into range, I'm going to be spoilt for choice! And I don't have to worry about them building themselves out of my range because they don't have any money!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Now I'll try,

Emperor Khan, you are a sham. A waste of nation space. Even with a war chest in the 'billions' you have failed miserably. Too busy golfing.

You are a loser. A fake, not even your TIMEs magazine covers are real.

My advice is to go back to your tower and out of the spotlight.  You have embarrassed your believers. And your hands are tiny, itty bitty.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

viTnGiu.png

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win.

14 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

It's that you still don't understand how it works.

So, I have to explain how it works:

Junka was aware that war for us last 7 days.

Usually at the end of a war, that is meant to break the boredom after months of slow growth, we abstain from the last attack and we send peace offer to the enemies, then there should be some roleplay in the forum (just to have fun).

That was the meaning of the warning I gave to Serberus.

Warning? What warning?! We're all fighting this out the whatever end, sounds like you guys are not ready for that. Shame my war slots are filled, see you next round!

Sounds like Junka's been lying to his members again, promising this would just be one round...

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Enough with the PM jokes, please.

They're slightly better than SNX constantly posting selective battle reports and patting themselves on the back.

Maybe they're really taking the piss out of Junka their leader who doesn't have any battle reports to post.