Jihad on the Pervert Junka

2 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

What that gov member in COBRA who GK kicked out after the whole thing was uncovered. I had universal support from the alliance in how I handled that. After Monster Mash Archangel1 took over for quite a while. When he left and I took power again we started getting more drive and reinforced our treaty web until a merger was agreed. Wars are good but often people dont want to be in war. I act as my alliance is inclined.

My sources inside TMG said otherwise. Maybe they didn't voice themselves strongly, maybe they did, anyways ur subsequent treaty did cause disillusion and this I know for fact.

Not a coincidence that an AA that survived Cobra Civil war, Bron Stomp and Monster Mash was gone within a few weeks after you signed the peace treaty. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vortagre said:

My sources inside TMG said otherwise. Maybe they didn't voice themselves strongly, maybe they did, anyways ur subsequent treaty did cause disillusion and this I know for fact.

Not a coincidence that an AA that survived Cobra Civil war, Bron Stomp and Monster Mash was gone within a few weeks after you signed the peace treaty. 

Well the treaty was more controversial but frankly that was a matter of necessity which once I explained it, noone disagreed on. Only person who disagreed at that point was Roal36 but at that point he was long gone from the alliance

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

AM govt doesn't seem interested in doing the right thing here and continues to back their policy of supporting terrorist attacks.

Wow, you are delusional, Junka. Perhaps, you have been lying so much you have finally come to believe them yourself. Quite sad really.

6 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Delusions and denial.

War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands The State
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Serberus  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 85,972 136,610
Tanks Lost: 4,043 11,216
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 41 106
Navy Lost: 4 0
Infrastructure Lost: 611.69 1,050.86
Technology Lost: 175.42 155.49
Land Lost: 408.758 501.851
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,325.29 Strength Lost 4,682.80 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,223 of 1,773 existing wars.

Given you also attacked - twice - an enemy honourably abstaining from the second attack after proposing peace, yes, it's delusion and denial...also because you still have less money than us...

Stats for the "men's rights activist":

Nation Name: Femocratic Lands Conservative South
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Body Jryant  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 129,761 183,634
Tanks Lost: 8,767 17,555
Cruise Missiles Lost: 1 0
Aircraft Lost: 48 167
Navy Lost: 3 0
Infrastructure Lost: 645.31 1,155.56
Technology Lost: 164.47 153.70
Land Lost: 413.451 678.079
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,378.44 Strength Lost 5,252.27 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,254 of 1,773 existing wars.

Without ericsw covering your ass that would have been much much worse for both you - indeed he was the only valid opponent:

Nation Name: Land Of Freedom Femocratic Lands
Ruler Name: ericsw123  message_compose.png Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png
Alliance: Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 175,172 167,192
Tanks Lost: 18,046 21,867
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 199 109
Navy Lost: 0 4
Infrastructure Lost: 602.17 888.96
Technology Lost: 130.16 194.58
Land Lost: 363.485 536.143
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,002.55 Strength Lost 4,443.99 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,187 of 1,773 existing wars.

The infringement of the war protocol after the proposal of peace have been noted, for you all...

The Empress of War.

22 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I'm not sure you're meant to be sending peace to your targets, it sends out the wrong message :lol1:

She's gone into PM! GM, your alliance needs you! Junka was just about to deliver his death blow!:lol1:

Too much pineapple in her diet I suspect.;)

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

These chains are quite comfy

tech_slave.PNG

The great leader is accepting aid from one of his many multi billionaires.. 

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Canadian Dominanace. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/4/2017 12:42:44 AM
Last Bill Payment: 7/9/2017 12:38:22 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 580
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/15/2017
Total Money: $58,964,020
Technology: 200.11 Levels
Trade Partners: Neo Avalon, Secondchance, Land of Lawson, Prosperity, Roan Empire
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 9, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 47, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 2
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 1
  • Submarines: 1
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He has no nukes, might be a fair fight for you. Too bad you pissed off Oam. :facepalm:

Just keep draining the warchests of your nations, its like a free spy op for us except you are doing more damage.

2 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Just keep draining the warchests of your nations, its like a free spy op for us except you are doing more damage.

Don't worry, the aid is being put to good use down here. I'm sure I will be seeing you to give you some wall-to-wall counseling after Im done with Jack.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

I'm not sure you're meant to be sending peace to your targets, it sends out the wrong message :lol1:

4 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

She's gone into PM! GM, your alliance needs you! Junka was just about to deliver his death blow!:lol1:

Too much pineapple in her diet I suspect.;)

It's that you still don't understand how it works.

So, I have to explain how it works:

Junka was aware that war for us last 7 days.

Usually at the end of a war, that is meant to break the boredom after months of slow growth, we abstain from the last attack and we send peace offer to the enemies, then there should be some roleplay in the forum (just to have fun).

If you want a totally destructive war, I expect some worthy reason, not

"Junka is annoying"

We wouldn't do things meant just only for roleplay like buying an useless but spectacular 4 battleships group just only meant to mimic, at the end of the war in the roleplay, the Italian WW2 fleet (Vittorio Veneto, Littorio, Roma and Impero) on the basis that someone here has an aunt named Littoria :D or keeping all the stadiums during the war (that was meant for parades during the war) or not even buying other military improvements after 7 slots have been opened due we bought more infrastructures, letting those slots empty for days, and so on.

Also, if Spider, for some reasons, would decide that the ass of some of yours is her right, then we would no enter with 880 millions but with at least 10 billions, and no announcement would be made before the attack rather than informing Junka and few others in the alliance (then it's up to them to decide what to do, and it wouldn't affect our decision to attack), buying some donations in order to preventively gain XP and a 13.3" tablet with keyboard for Spider (actually she have a 10" and use it with the touchscreen) in order to be more comfortable while attacking. Obiouvsly, if staying in an alliance would make problematic the accumulation of the 10 billions, we would change alliance for an year or so, in order to stay in a place meant to "charge the batteries" as Spider is used to say.

There's no half way between those two: either we play for fun or to destroy a specifical enemy.

That was the meaning of the warning I gave to Serberus.

However, Khan, luckily for you, Spider not having her roleplay isn't reason enough for her to decide that your ass is her right :D so you can keep do your half things.

Damn, the thing of the battleships was really cool

Vittoria, Littoria, Aradia and Imperia

:D

Vampir.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

The great leader is accepting aid from one of his many multi billionaires.. 

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Canadian Dominanace. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/4/2017 12:42:44 AM
Last Bill Payment: 7/9/2017 12:38:22 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 580
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/15/2017
Total Money: $58,964,020
Technology: 200.11 Levels
Trade Partners: Neo Avalon, Secondchance, Land of Lawson, Prosperity, Roan Empire
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 9, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 47, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 2
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 1
  • Submarines: 1
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Have you really wasted money and an operation slot to spy a guy who have

$100 Mill + 11K Infra (4,856/7,400)--- --- === ==== --- I owe 100 Tech: Duke 7/13 --- Owes me 100 Tech: --- NOTES: --- Javier360 was my assigned Mentor --- FUTURE WONDERS (8/14) ------ ***Subject to Change*** ---- --- === = Universal Health Care - $100,000,000 - increase population +3%; happiness +2. Requires 11,000 infrastructure, Hospital, National Research Lab. === === === === === === National Environment Office - $100,000,000 - removes the penalties for Coal, Oil, and Uranium; improves environment by 1 point, population +3%, infrastructure upkeep -3%. Requires 13,000 infrastructure. === === === === === Wonders to Strive For: === === === Scientific Development Center - $150,000,000 - increase factory productivity from -8% infra purchase cost to -10%, universities increase from +8% citizen income to +10% citizen income. allows the Great University to give its technology happiness bonus up to 5,000 technology levels (+2 happiness each 1,000 technology levels). Requires 14,000 infrastructure, 3,000 technology, Great University, National Research Lab.

a reminder like that within the national information section?

The Empress of Peace.

23 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Have you really wasted money and an operation slot to spy a guy who have

a reminder like that within the national information section?

The Empress of Peace.

was just checking how many spies he had.. 

What's really sad about this war is that the normal members have to be destroyed and go into bill-lock because Apocalypse Meow started a war of aggression against us. These guys need real structure and nation-building advice, but have unfortunately been neglected by officials too busy sponsoring terrorism by those like Khan.

Subject: target info

Message: You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Empire of Celestria. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/13/2017 12:02:02 AM
Last Bill Payment: 7/12/2017 1:30:17 AM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 39
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/21/2017
Total Money: $2,366,726
Technology: 622.83 Levels
Trade Partners: Rundland, the dead rise
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 16, Navy XP: 6, Air Force XP: 45, Intelligence XP: 1
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 104, Army XP Level 53, Intelligence XP Level 24, Navy XP Level 24
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 4
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 2
Submarines: 3
Aircraft Carriers: 3

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What's really sad about this war is that the normal members have to be destroyed and go into bill-lock because Apocalypse Meow started a war of aggression against us. These guys need real structure and nation-building advice, but have unfortunately been neglected by officials too busy sponsoring terrorism by those like Khan.

!@#$

Celestria is a 1,346 days old nation, founded 11/10/2013 11:04:58 PM, that's about an year older than us.

What is the point in staying within an alliance if it doesn't benefit its members?

The Empress of Peace.