Jihad on the Pervert Junka

25 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

There are many who would like to see him burn regardless of what side he is on. So some believe he's in the wrong, and then for others they don't care because they just enjoy seeing him get hit.

And then there are those of us who fight because we are righteous and care about Planet Bob.

So why even argue over who is write and wrong. Everyone enjoy the fight before Bob's star goes supernova and kills us all...

This I can agree with, but we need to leave Planet Bob as we found it.... without Junka.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

Well for one I'm seeing a lot of "new forum posters" with single posts coming on to surrender or support junka. Just sayin'. For two the problem Junka has is one of personality. There are many who would like to see him burn regardless of what side he is on. So some believe he's in the wrong, and then for others they don't care because they just enjoy seeing him get hit.

So why even argue over who is write and wrong. Everyone enjoy the fight before Bob's star goes supernova and kills us all...

Junka has a personality?!

28 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

And then there are those of us who fight because we are righteous and care about Planet Bob.

This I can agree with, but we need to leave Planet Bob as we found it.... without Junka.

Good to see you back sir and may I congratulate you on your choice of targets!! 

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

Well for one I'm seeing a lot of "new forum posters" with single posts coming on to surrender or support junka. Just sayin'.

I was talking from my personal experience seeing how Serb is questioning Junka's good or bad intentions when it is so subjective in CN nowadays. Fact that its my first post in OWF isn't relevant.
Not really taking any side or trying to defend Junka. I got your point, this war is due to a variety of reasons not really a war between good and evil. I am sure Morph and AM has good reasons to fight ISX.

2 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Hi Serb.
Your own alliance declares on innocent nations (in OoT, TIE, TMG)  that too to defend (only in one case against TIE)  your treaty allies (COBRA)and then nukes non nuclear nations, something tells me Junka acting better than the way AM usually treats others esp Micros. I might be wrong , and Junka might have done something else that I don't know so bear with me for saying it.

Tbf as the former and last guildmaster of TMG I can say that we were never on bad terms with AM and declaration on us came from COBRA through a rogue acting in both our alliances which we resolved and through Varangian Guard joining in with COBRA and continuing a bit after the rogue was uncovered and banished.

As to who started the war, I dont much care but just await the conclusion, let's not pretend that Junka never gets anyone riled up but I believe that it was AM that threw the first actual punche of this war. Either way though feel free to contact me ingame if you guys want to make peace without going through Junka.

Your whole alliance attacked ours, so technically speaking you guys did start this LOL. My logic is sound.

As you well know from my message to you and every other member of your alliance, peace can be achieved if you stop fighting, we neither require nor demand any terms or demands in return for surrender unlike your so-called leader.

You are someone I could deal with. You seem to be more rational and sane than Junka, who apparently has stated he is bored of CN anyway and only does it because he has to something. Not much of an inspirational leader really, is it?!

16 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Your whole alliance attacked ours, so technically speaking you guys did start this LOL. My logic is sound.

As you well know from my message to you and every other member of your alliance, peace can be achieved if you stop fighting, we neither require nor demand any terms or demands in return for surrender unlike your so-called leader.

You are someone I could deal with. You seem to be more rational and sane than Junka, who apparently has stated he is bored of CN anyway and only does it because he has to something. Not much of an inspirational leader really, is it?!

Well SNX wont be surrendering, that's a given, after all we're winning the war in almost every measurable way. And yeah if you like rationality and sanity then contact me in game to work on ending the war.

1 hour ago, General Gorgoth said:

LOL it's not as important as to who threw the first stone as to stop the stones being thrown :P

AM would happily accept the surrender of your alliance in order to stop this senseless fighting, though Junka Junka would never allow it.

Yeah right, I'm the one who has to organise the rebuild aid so I wanna minimise the damage but really as I've said in almost every measurable way, we are winning. The declaration was on the back of a member of your gov going rogue and attacking us and you guys actively defending them. Tbf we had some valid CB and are winning so our surrender is out of the question. A peace treaty is possible though.

15 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Monsters still bitter about the thrashing VG gave them, I see.

VG didn't win that war, it took every single active micro to trigger and win it... VG is about as competent then as they are in AM now

9 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

AM will never surrender so the only option to minimise damage is to offer surrender or to come to us with a peace offer with no demands and terms. But this is all moot as Junka Junka doesn't want peace.

We do not want to see you surrender, AM burning in a ball of fire is a more desirable outcome.

11 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

AM will never surrender so the only option to minimise damage is to offer surrender or to come to us with a peace offer with no demands and terms. But this is all moot as Junka Junka doesn't want peace.

Well if you do not want to surrender or accept any terms then the war will never end. I can possibly arrange better terms though than Junka would arrange

2 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

Well if you do not want to surrender or accept any terms then the war will never end. I can possibly arrange better terms though than Junka would arrange

Its not even one bloody round, jesus christ!!