Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serberus you guys can lie to our members if you want, but the facts are clear in this matter:

1. 09JUN17: Ericsw123 joins Deplorables rogue AA and hits three ISX members. https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=548046&nation2=
  2. Morphine states Ericsw123 is still Apocalypse Meow govt and AM will attack any ally who counters (have logs)
  3. 29JUN17: Alpha Wolves cancels ISX treaty, leaving no mutual ally between AM and ISX
  4. Morphine attempts to get Minc to drag ISX into a bad war (have logs)
  5. 07JUL17: Morphine and Jack Layton attack me while I am fighting Deplorables AA rogue

So we had two incidents in a months time of AM govt pulling the trigger against us, sad you guys have to try to !@#$%^&* noobs.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

1. No he hasn't. 

2. Yes they are.

3. Yes they do.

4. They are !@#$%^ and an embarrassment to anyone treatied with them. It makes my skin feel dirty I'm indirectly linked to such an awful alliance. 

5. I call them autistic, but I'm a dick to everyone. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Serberus you guys can lie to our members if you want, but the facts are clear in this matter:

1. 09JUN17: Ericsw123 joins Deplorables rogue AA and hits three ISX members. https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=548046&nation2=
  2. Morphine states Ericsw123 is still Apocalypse Meow govt and AM will attack any ally who counters (have logs)
  3. 29JUN17: Alpha Wolves cancels ISX treaty, leaving no mutual ally between AM and ISX
  4. Morphine attempts to get Minc to drag ISX into a bad war (have logs)
  5. 07JUL17: Morphine and Jack Layton attack me while I am fighting Deplorables AA rogue

So we had two incidents in a months time of AM govt pulling the trigger against us, sad you guys have to try to !@#$%^&* noobs.

Haha, keep telling yourself that Junka, but syaing it doesn't make it true.

If you were on the side of good, you wouldn't have declared on and targeted every single member of AM, only those responsible for these "acts", particularly you wouldn't have attacked non-nuclear nations with nukes. Tut tut. Even your own members don't like that.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Serberus you guys can lie to our members if you want

We do not need to lie. We have the truth on our side cos we're the good guys: always have been, always will be.

Anyone who calls themselves an empire, imperium or whatever are NEVER the good guys. LOL

2 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

If you were on the side of good, you wouldn't have declared on and targeted every single member of AM, only those responsible for these "acts", particularly you wouldn't have attacked non-nuclear nations with nukes. Tut tut. Even your own members don't like that.

ISX fully supports the Emperor in his dealings with the likes of AM. What I can't figure out is your angle, either you are willfully allowing yourself to be deceived or you are playing the Gobbels role to spout garbage that you are making up to suit your own narrative of fake news. 

Let us be clear, the number of members of ISX who cares one jot or tittle about non-nuclear members of AM getting nuked is so small that the only two things smaller are your IQ and your penis size. 

Accept it, AM is dirtier than a truckstop gloryhole in this situation. The got caught with a huge trucker wang in their mouth and now are tasting the salty seeds of their bad behavior. Further, accept that AM is willfully exploiting the good nature of their allies in order to make up for their own shortcomings. GK seems like a decent bloke, he was asked to help out with AM, and now he's stuck in AM living up to his word while his alliance is getting creamed by Minc as a result of his alliance hopping. If AM had any decency, they'd force GK back to Cobra with a request for him to settle things with Minc.

But they won't, AM knows just how badly they bungled this situation and now they are going to hold onto to whatever shred of help they can get. 

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

ISX fully supports the Emperor in his dealings with the likes of AM. What I can't figure out is your angle, either you are willfully allowing yourself to be deceived or you are playing the Gobbels role to spout garbage that you are making up to suit your own narrative of fake news. 

Let us be clear, the number of members of ISX who cares one jot or tittle about non-nuclear members of AM getting nuked is so small that the only two things smaller are your IQ and your penis size. 

Accept it, AM is dirtier than a truckstop gloryhole in this situation. The got caught with a huge trucker wang in their mouth and now are tasting the salty seeds of their bad behavior. Further, accept that AM is willfully exploiting the good nature of their allies in order to make up for their own shortcomings. GK seems like a decent bloke, he was asked to help out with AM, and now he's stuck in AM living up to his word while his alliance is getting creamed by Minc as a result of his alliance hopping. If AM had any decency, they'd force GK back to Cobra with a request for him to settle things with Minc.

But they won't, AM knows just how badly they bungled this situation and now they are going to hold onto to whatever shred of help they can get. 

No one cares what you have to say on this matter lol.

10 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Don't forget to dump the ones before that though, you know, the ones where you are shown to be the one who started all of this. ;)

ff736cdd863866235f123dd22876fa6a.png

Here's a taste of what was sent to my govt. I also have logs when Morphine threatened to hit ISX allies to protect a rogue, and trying to drag ISX into a war. Want more?

I don't see how that shows anything. LOL.

Dump what you need to dump, I am sure people have the intelligence to see that your logs only start at a certain point, the point after which you started with your threats and lies. TBH I don't think anyone but you actually cares either way. We're still the good guys in all of this.

16 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

I don't see how that shows anything. LOL.

Dump what you need to dump, I am sure people have the intelligence to see that your logs only start at a certain point, the point after which you started with your threats and lies. TBH I don't think anyone but you actually cares either way. We're still the good guys in all of this.

You can call me many things... but you call me a liar and them fighting words. 

Edited by Immortan Junka

Oh Junka, you and I have such fun! Admit it, you have a secret crush on AM, you love us good guys! That's why you're constantly starved for our attention and have incited this war merely to satisfy your need to have us talking to you. Do you know what would have been easier? Just asking to join AM, I'd have accepted you.

3 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Haha, keep telling yourself that Junka, but syaing it doesn't make it true.

Hi Serb.
Your own alliance declares on innocent nations (in OoT, TIE, TMG)  that too to defend (only in one case against TIE)  your treaty allies (COBRA)and then nukes non nuclear nations, something tells me Junka acting better than the way AM usually treats others esp Micros. I might be wrong , and Junka might have done something else that I don't know so bear with me for saying it.

24 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Hi Serb.
Your own alliance declares on innocent nations (in OoT, TIE, TMG)  that too to defend (only in one case against TIE)  your treaty allies (COBRA)and then nukes non nuclear nations, something tells me Junka acting better than the way AM usually treats others esp Micros. I might be wrong , and Junka might have done something else that I don't know so bear with me for saying it.

Well for one I'm seeing a lot of "new forum posters" with single posts coming on to surrender or support junka. Just sayin'. For two the problem Junka has is one of personality. There are many who would like to see him burn regardless of what side he is on. So some believe he's in the wrong, and then for others they don't care because they just enjoy seeing him get hit.

So why even argue over who is write and wrong. Everyone enjoy the fight before Bob's star goes supernova and kills us all...