Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

we dogpiled your guys, so couldnt land as many nukes as you.. but rest assured we are happy with our round

also, I have barely fired a nuke this round, still have 15 left and your friend who keeps posting their reports has exactly zero nukes!! so wait till we drop ours on your pathetic nations and then produce the stats

I've landed some good hits too! And still got nukes left! Pretty pleased with myself *pats own back*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

There will be three phases to the war:

1. Strategic targeting
  2. Attrition
  3. Mop up

We are currently in the first phase of operations.

Junka, Junka, Junka, never give up your secrets. With our funds and warchests, particularly in comparison to your non-existent ones, phases 2 and 3 won't be achieved. Sorry about that.

At present time the Imperium has 251 nukes at or below 20,000 NS, it's simply a matter of burying Apocalypse Meow's lower-mid tier in nukes. Warchests arent that important as long as there's aid, and people can nuke/spy turret as necessary.

It's just a matter of whether Apocalypse Meow is going to be realistic about the situation and come to the table like adults, or we keep nuking down the lower-tier into submission. Eventually as number of enemy combatants drop, we will begin to reach pre-war tech production levels and general normalcy as the spectrum of conflict shifts left.

FM+3-0,+fig+2-2.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

I don't like repeating myself, repeating myself, repeating myself. But ... You dream, Junka.

BTW as I told ALL of your alliance today, using your own message which I thought was pretty funny but pointing out we don't demand terms unlike SNX, the surrender of SNX is always on the table: you just have to stop fighting because we won't. Pretty straightforward really. War is good for nothing except for peace.

3 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

I don't like repeating myself, repeating myself, repeating myself. But ... You dream, Junka.

BTW as I told ALL of your alliance today, using your own message which I thought was pretty funny but pointing out we don't demand terms unlike SNX, the surrender of SNX is always on the table: you just have to stop fighting because we won't. Pretty straightforward really. War is good for nothing except for peace.

My surrender offer was directed to several AM nations who we believe are at risk of entering billock or otherwise going inactive. Posting in the surrender thread is a time-honored tradition and it's important that people condemn the actions of Apocalypse Meow govt before they be granted peace.

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

we dogpiled your guys, so couldnt land as many nukes as you.. but rest assured we are happy with our round

also, I have barely fired a nuke this round, still have 15 left and your friend who keeps posting their reports has exactly zero nukes!! so wait till we drop ours on your pathetic nations and then produce the stats

You have been hit twice by us, the other two respectively twice and thrice.

You started with 25, we started with 15.

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

On the same day, off the same player I got two defensive wins, lol.. all of the wins including the air attacks (maybe not the CMs) have been posted online.

for the record, it was 2 attacking wins, and the one attacking one I failed today and all are here somewhere for the world to behold!!

here.. got loads of these if u are interested!!

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/16/2017 2:13:28 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'. 

You lost 655 soldiers and 288 tanks. You killed 982 soldiers and 1,913 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,113,324.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Indeed, that was weird: there were 65% chances in our favor while we attacked.

Second attack there were, still, 62% chances in our favor.

Both victories for you.

I call that being lucky.

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

My surrender offer was directed to several AM nations who we believe are at risk of entering billock or otherwise going inactive. Posting in the surrender thread is a time-honored tradition and it's important that people condemn the actions of Apocalypse Meow govt before they be granted peace.

Why would you care if they condemn their gov's actions unless you're also trying to recruit them? Seem like terms designed to make it much harder for these nations to move on, since it looks even worse if a nation deserts during war and bad mouths their former alliance on the way out. Also I would never accept a nation who says whatever negative things they're asked to say about their alliance in order to get peace for themselves.

To: Serberus    From: Zzniperr    Date: 7/16/2017 8:11:24 AM

Subject: RE: War & Peace

Message: We're kicking your asses, and there are more of us. And in case you don't know, whilst Junka is loved by the alliance, we just love endless wars- we (mostly) grow huge warchests just for these occasions. We haven't lost a single guerrilla war under his leadership yet.

I can almost literally hear the complaints flooding your forums.

You've got some real soft bellies in your ranks, I'm looking forward to making you leaner (and likewise with the Imperium!).

So thanks for your offer, but it's too transparent. Either take the 3 month war and shut up, or surrender. We won't.

Warm regards,

Zzniperr

To: Zzniperr    From: Serberus    Date: 7/16/2017 8:23:15 AM

The hilarious thing about your response is that you are completely unaware of the fact that this is simply the message Junka has been sending to our members, tweaked for AM. Apart from the last part, that's all us. So who is transparent after all LOL.

This is really too funny. Thanks for brightening my day further.

Regards,

Serb

To: Serberus    From: Lemac    Date: 7/16/2017 4:19:19 PM

To: Lemac    From: Serberus    Date: 7/16/2017 11:34:40 PM

Message: The funny thing is: that message was sent to members of my alliance by your so-called leader, Junka. We thought it would be funny to tweak it to have an AM slant and send it back. Apart from the surrender without terms or demands part, that's all us because we're the GOOD GUYS here. So basically, you've just called your so-called leader nuts.

Hilarious!

Regards,

Serb

To: Serberus    From: General Gorgoth    Date: 7/16/2017 8:58:50 AM

Message: The war started with your nations attacking or at the very least actively provoking our nations. As to negotiating with Junka and the gov. That's a blatant lie. At best you talked to Junka but as an active member of the high government I can assure you I was not contacted and others were not contacted either

To: General Gorgoth    From: Serberus    Date: 7/16/2017 9:04:55 AM

Not really my concern if Junka did not pass our communications with him on to his minions. Junka started this war but we will end it. We do not plan to stop, as the name of our alliance is more important than our nations, the nation is not a real thing so who cares if it gets a little hurt/damaged, we don't. I wonder if your members can say the same?! Let's see who blinks first!

Good hunting!

Regards,

Serb

So, from what we can gather from these responses is:

1). Junka has been lying to his members and govt members. Suspicious, if he's really the good guy here...

2). No one from SNX was aware of these underhanded "strategies" by Junka in terms of sending out these messages to some of our members... Even more suspect.

3). The SNX membership and govt, apart from Junka, truly have no idea about the true causes of this war. Hmmmmmm...

4). AM are the good guys.

5). BUT SNX are funny. However, it's accidental and based on ignorance due to the propaganda and lies they have been told by their so-called leader.

Perhaps, SNX should look to their own govt and leader before statng we started this.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Serberus,

Quit kicking-and-screaming and take your beating with a little more dignity.

I'm surprised Monsters is still going after the thrashing we gave them a few months ago. Good for you, good for you.

To: Serberus    From: VHongo    Date: 7/16/2017 11:41:58 PM

To be honest, I don't care for war, and have not/will not attack your nations, but I will defend myself if declared upon.

Don't attack me, I won't attack you, and we have a truce!

But I will stand by this AA because they have done so much for me. They are my Brothers. and we defend younger nations from the real rogues that pick on new nations!

We are the Anti-Raiders!

To: VHongo    From: Serberus    Date: 7/17/2017 12:12:52 AM

Message: Then how do you explain the actions of your so-called leader?!

Moreover, you expect us to show mercy where your so-called leader has not?! He has had your nuclear members attack our non-nuclear members with nukes, then claims that he's winning the war due to the higher level of damage inflicted, which is obvious when our younger members cannot fight back in the same manner. How good is that really?

Regards,

Serb

Priceless! Thank you SNX for making me feel good in a morning!

To: Serberus    From: VHongo    Date: 7/17/2017 12:46:08 AM

I don't attack because I know we all just want to live peaceful lives.

All I know is in an announcement, he mentioned hoe AM was "trying to stir up wars with us."

I'm not saying its true, just that's the information I could find.

I'm not justifying Junka, or The AA, I'm just saying, I'm staying out of it as long as I can.

I am open for 6/100 Tech deals if you want though.

1 hour ago, Serberus_I said:

So, from what we can gather from these responses is:

1). Junka has been lying to his members and govt members. Suspicious, if he's really the good guy here...

2). No one from SNX was aware of these underhanded "strategies" by Junka in terms of sending out these messages to some of our members... Even more suspect.

3). The SNX membership and govt, apart from Junka, truly have no idea about the true causes of this war. Hmmmmmm...

4). AM are the good guys.

5). BUT SNX are funny. However, it's accidental and based on ignorance due to the propaganda and lies they have been told by their so-called leader.

Perhaps, SNX should look to their own govt and leader before statng we started this.

1. No he hasn't. 

2. Yes they are.

3. Yes they do.

4. They are !@#$%^ and an embarrassment to anyone treatied with them. It makes my skin feel dirty I'm indirectly linked to such an awful alliance. 

5. I call them autistic, but I'm a dick to everyone.