Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, 59-to-1,487 tanks lost isn't the new record.

It's 14-to-1,094

To: Greatest Mothers    From: ericsw123    Date: 7/16/2017 1:36:05 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 1,611 soldiers and 14 tanks. You killed 2,417 soldiers and 1,094 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,063,456.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

The Empress of Peace.

1 minute ago, Serberus_I said:

War is peace - Orwell. My mantra. All bravado aside, I think that mantra is pretty similar to that of SNXs, you guys are war-orientated too from what I can gather. We're more so :P (had to get that in).

Yeah but you guys didn't get to go to our training camp :awesome:

1 hour ago, Serberus_I said:

OMG I was about to say that if you offered me some Star Wars related stuff I'd be all yours! LMAO. Major Sta Wars fan, not these new ones though, Force Awakens was awful, Rogue One, on the other hand, was ace.

You have found my Achilles Heel! lol

8 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

OMG I was about to say that if you offered me some Star Wars related stuff I'd be all yours! LMAO. Major Sta Wars fan, not these new ones though, Force Awakens was awful, Rogue One, on the other hand, was ace.

Well I made this back in IAA in 2008 lol.

Edited by Immortan Junka

11 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Why are SNX posting ground attack reports? Is this 2007?

On the same day, off the same player I got two defensive wins, lol.. all of the wins including the air attacks (maybe not the CMs) have been posted online.

for the record, it was 2 attacking wins, and the one attacking one I failed today and all are here somewhere for the world to behold!!

here.. got loads of these if u are interested!!

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/16/2017 2:13:28 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'. 

You lost 655 soldiers and 288 tanks. You killed 982 soldiers and 1,913 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,113,324.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Current war stats:

aQF5KSO.png

we dogpiled your guys, so couldnt land as many nukes as you.. but rest assured we are happy with our round

also, I have barely fired a nuke this round, still have 15 left and your friend who keeps posting their reports has exactly zero nukes!! so wait till we drop ours on your pathetic nations and then produce the stats

Perhaps, for the sake of complete transparency, you should highlight the fact that many of your players decided to declare on our players without nukes to nuke them without fear of reprisal, kind of skews your results/stats in your favour that does, doesn't it?!

And just when we were getting along well. I'm disappointed with you, Junka, disappointed.