Hell Froze Over

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2017 at 7:17 PM, Walshington said:

Also, he's probably not sober.

I'm lack of sobriety will live in infamy.  

Also, troublemaker is not synonymous with correct.  Tywin has been a troublemaker since he reentered this world.  He always thinks his is correct.  I may be a troublemaker, but at least I don't have the audacity to play the righteous victim.

33 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I'm lack of sobriety will live in infamy.  

Also, troublemaker is not synonymous with correct.  Tywin has been a troublemaker since he reentered this world.  He always thinks his is correct.  I may be a troublemaker, but at least I don't have the audacity to play the righteous victim.

Perhaps he writes a few too many essays or plays over-the-top videos, sure. I do respect someone who "always thinks he is correct" because that means he believes in what he is doing.

Per playing the 'victim card', there are many people out there who see Junka as an easy opportunity to troll (they've got nothing else to do) and since he actually cares, it's easy to get him all wild up... but that drama is old. It's like, 'so' two years ago. Find new drama (and better yet, your own) and move on, buncha opportunistic vultures- We have, and I'm sure you can too.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I've never considered myself a victim. No man is perfect but some of us strive for nobility, and doing so will attract violence from wicked people. In the end it only adds to the glory of the Imperium and those who stand with us.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I've never considered myself a victim. No man is perfect but some of us strive for nobility, and doing so will attract violence from wicked people.

Is this the "what they were wearing" argument? I feel like it is... 

5 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

Is this the "what they were wearing" argument? I feel like it is... 

Those PPO nations don't even have a full set of arms and legs... they've got wooden limbs :P