Go Fluff Yourself

giphy.gif

The Roman Empire and the New Desolate Order Declare War on Defcon 1

d255.jpg

We anticipate a one-round war, and we will not fluff it-  we plan on a bare knuckle, old school, slug fest.

Good luck Gentlemen.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
edit: added an alliance

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Didn't want to get beaten to a pulp by me so he runs away...

Best of luck to both sides!

34 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha ok...

Take notes amateurs

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Take notes amateurs

2 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

This is gonna hurt. But it'll be worth it. :)

Good luck all.

This is awesome and all but it's no where near fair :P

I think you both know we're not going to go easy on you as I don't even know how we could do that but all RE nation's are welcome to send peace at anytime and I'll get their opponents to accept them as long as they peace out all wars.

Good luck RE!

For the record, besides the D1 members you have already attacked, only another 3 will enter the battlefield aggressively. I mean this still doesn't make it fair but it's the best I can do while defending those that have been hit but it does immensely help even the war out.

Tell me guys, who else is suppose to be attacking us?

Don't make us attack first cos I'm not going to care if it's a down declare or not! :P If you do not wish to be attacked then PM in-game and I will take you and your alliance off of our target list. This is your only chance... the clock is ticking...

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Tell me guys, who else is suppose to be attacking us?

Don't make us attack first cos I'm not going to care if it's a down declare or not! :P If you do not wish to be attacked then PM in-game and I will take you and your alliance off of our target list. This is your only chance... the clock is ticking...

This known as the element of surprise :)

It will be an even stats war, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it all in one night.

It's much more tactical to spread and lock your forces down. It's one of the benefits of being a smaller alliance, we don't have to show all of our cards in one night.

And also, I understand you've got ears planted all around Planet Steve, so let's hope they didn't get planted with false info ;)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This known as the element of surprise :)

It will be an even stats war, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it all in one night.

It's much more tactical to spread and lock your forces down. It's one of the benefits of being a smaller alliance, we don't have to show all of our cards in one night.

And also, I understand you've got ears planted all around Planet Steve, so let's hope they didn't get planted with false info ;)

Good luck! :P

23 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It might be a bit of a failure though since we know who else is suppose to hit us :laugh:

sorry im late ... been a very crazy week and even crazier night ,,,,,

NDO will be joining in on this insane declaration ......

Just now, RoadRash said:

sorry im late ... been a very crazy week and even crazier night ,,,,,

NDO will be joining in on this insane declaration ......

I know you were as one of your members jumped the gun hours ago lol

Have fun RR :)

10 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I know you were as one of your members jumped the gun hours ago lol

Have fun RR :)

yeah i left an announcement in game yesterday ....

i figure even with numbers against us we can have a decent war...

hopefully all involved gets to enjoy themselfs a bit before this round ends ..

o/ NDO

o/RE

o/ D1 

Edited by RoadRash

It's the best move, the way we figured it was:

1) UN and tR are playing patti-cake

2) NLoN can't even log onto their nation correctly

3) War Doves and Eurasia are still recovering

4) DCS and OP are blowing each other up

Now we certainly could've hit NDO, however all that would have done was allow D1 to bloat. So with NDO and RE on D1, it keeps them (somewhat) at bay for a later round war where other alliances may have a shot. I also want to give a special shout out to RoadRash and NDO for working with us in this endeavor, much respect.

And HiredGun, I know that we have a 'secret treaty' (according to Bundy)- So please put that on hold while we bash your skulls in.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

51 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's the best move, the way we figured it was:

1) UN and tR are playing patti-cake

2) NLoN can't even log onto their nation correctly

3) War Doves and Eurasia are still recovering

4) DCS and OP are blowing each other up

Now we certainly could've hit NDO, however all that would have done was allow D1 to bloat. So with NDO and RE on D1, it keeps them (somewhat) at bay for a later round war where other alliances may have a shot. I also want to give a special shout out to RoadRash and NDO for working with us in this endeavor, much respect.

And HiredGun, I know that we have a 'secret treaty' (according to Bundy)- So please put that on hold while we bash your skulls in.

We maybe a large alliance but we do not have any bloated nations, check your war partners. :P

32 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We maybe a large alliance but we do not have any bloated nations, check your war partners. :P

It's a chump change of a difference :P

Regardless, D1 is considered the 'best fighters' currently, and RE wants to put that title to the test.

20 minutes ago, antikato said:

The only thing bloated about Defcon1 is our war page. Involved in over a hundred more wars that Rebels or UN this round.

Scratching my head.

That is what happens when you are a larger alliance, you fight bigger alliances.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

However have you subtracted wars that were fought as raids rather than Alliance Wars? Also consider the war between UN and Rebels has not yet started, which considering the size of the alliances involved will likely surpass 80 wars easily. I'm also not sure if rerolled nations' wars are still counted after reroll, but if they aren't there's that to consider as well.

Let's not turn this into a pissing match. All three alliances have had their fair share of wars, and are bound to share a few more in the next 30 days.

Lets calm down and enjoy the fight. I still prefer this 'surprise' factor more than any other 'prearranged' wars. 

Edited by wasso