1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

giphy.gif

Battle of the Lords? Seriously though, let's calm it down guys lol.

Al, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield tommorow. I'll be armed with my trusty and fluffy pillow, of course! 

Shhh... I stuffed my pillow full of feathers, thought the fluff might be too rough. :)

Al

Server Time: 6/25/2017 6:18:15 PM

I am waiting with baited breath

wonder why my breath smells like bait?

This war was prearrange  because Yard and I    past President of Bajor  on the most destructive war list

BTW just because a war is prearrange does not mean it will not be destructive  

PLease note 6 out of 10 of the most destructive wARS were DCS vs OP

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:54 AM, Bajoran Federation said:

Actual footage of Bajor vs Bundy:

AStEDAzUSIuto0WxNRiM_The%20hot%20chick%2

Actually these are actors, :P but yes the pillow fight is that serious!

13 hours ago, Wayne World said:

This war was prearrange  because Yard and I    past President of Bajor  on the most destructive war list

BTW just because a war is prearrange does not mean it will not be destructive  

PLease note 6 out of 10 of the most destructive wARS were DCS vs OP

Soon this shall change :)  RE vs UN!

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

we are too busy doing what you failed to do

HAHA by that you mean hit D1 hahaha If I did that id get !@#$ for it, I can hear it now...Come on Bundy, you should have hit UN they are stronger and have more nations, we were just out of war a week ago blah blah blah....

I went for UN because they lead over D1 in almost all areas and less drama although it seem to always come flowing out of your mouth :P  but don't worry others mouths too. Cant make a fun comment on here without you or another turning it into bs.....

Al

42 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Lmao the feathers are really starting to fly now. 

Get me in the 1m casualty club Bundy!

o ill get you there! Real feathers fly at 8pm haha

Al

23 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Lmao the feathers are really starting to fly now. 

Get me in the 1m casualty club Bundy!

Dang your pillow must be bigger than mine....I think you have a couple rocks in yours.... :D

To: Al Bundy    From: President of Bajor    Date: 6/26/2017 8:05:26 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by President of Bajor. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 16251 soldiers, 1963 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 330.827 miles of land, 99.248 technology, 562.405 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: God of War From: Dagger Date: 6/27/2017 8:29:18 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade
Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 3.02%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 3.02%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: God of War From: Dagger Date: 6/26/2017 2:39:17 PM

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 5.16%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 5.16%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

About to load my pillow with rocks if he does this again.

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Dang your pillow must be bigger than mine....I think you have a couple rocks in yours.... :D

vztc6Bw.gif

3 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

To: God of War From: Dagger Date: 6/27/2017 8:29:18 AM

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 3.02%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 3.02%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: God of War From: Dagger Date: 6/26/2017 2:39:17 PM

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 5.16%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 5.16%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

About to load my pillow with rocks if he does this again.

I have messaged Dagger and told him to immediately cease his use of blockades. If it's found that it was an intentional disregard for the UNs multiple orders on blockades (and dirty ops) on both Discord and in-game, then he will be removed from the AA.

I apologize for any harm it may have caused to your nation.

5 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

vztc6Bw.gif

Hahahahahaha

5 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I have messaged Dagger and told him to immediately cease his use of blockades. If it's found that it was an intentional disregard for the UNs multiple orders on blockades (and dirty ops) on both Discord and in-game, then he will be removed from the AA.

I apologize for any harm it may have caused to your nation.

Thanks man

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:54 AM, Bajoran Federation said:

Actual footage of Bajor vs Bundy:

AStEDAzUSIuto0WxNRiM_The%20hot%20chick%2

I can now say the one who goes flying was Bundy...

After a long, bloody, and gruesome brawl, the UN and Rebels will be sending/receiving peace at update tonight.

Congratulations to both parties on their fighting, and we wish Rebels a swift rebuild (we know it'll be difficult).