Flag Runners You Suck

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 1:56 PM, wasso said:

Flag runners updates

Seems there is an agreement going on between some of the rebels and UN-flag runners- nations, NOT to nuke any of the flag runners. Who seem to be fighting the same nations( if you know what i mean..)

They are barely fighting, slightly damaged, in 4 days of wars and yet not nuked. 

Makes me wonder, is this game we all want to play? 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000104

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000109

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000117

I believe  I was at war with these nations, check the stats with my wars there was no fluff

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, HiredGun said:

If anyone else had the luxury of having over 300 mill in their banks then all of them would've been burying corpses by day 2 with WRC's and high tech purchases. The UN has 5 WRC wonders yet none of those are owned by the games most wealthiest nations which include yours and Das. We've been watching you's for over a dozen rounds now and it's the same every round, you prioritize your flag runs before alliance goals who essentially have to carry your weight in stats and when the going gets tough, will you be there in their greatest time of need? History has told us you will not be.

You have told us for a while about how you have been watching us, yes. Its getting creepy. You obviously havent been watching too closely if you missed us among your ranks though? You are greatly exaggerating the number of rounds spanned too.

Get over the fact we are rich. there are plenty of others too. Your good friend Rock coasted without getting WRC and spending cash during the last few wars to take an Alliance award last round. Where are you decrying him for holding onto his cash? 

How do you even know what our alliance goals are?

How we build and fight has nothing to do with you, and vica versa

We know you fantasize about us in your dreams, but we really need to tell you its not healthy man.

20 hours ago, StevieG said:

You have told us for a while about how you have been watching us, yes. Its getting creepy. You obviously havent been watching too closely if you missed us among your ranks though? You are greatly exaggerating the number of rounds spanned too.

Get over the fact we are rich. there are plenty of others too. Your good friend Rock coasted without getting WRC and spending cash during the last few wars to take an Alliance award last round. Where are you decrying him for holding onto his cash? 

How do you even know what our alliance goals are?

How we build and fight has nothing to do with you, and vica versa

We know you fantasize about us in your dreams, but we really need to tell you its not healthy man.

This is a war simulator, everyone watches their enemies but I really must be getting under your skin for you to resort to feminist name calling. And we have a strategic interest in keeping an eye on you lot since we're usually the recipients of your end of round blow outs or the only time you're any real threat to D1. If you weren't hiding behind new names/alliances and relying on your broke teams mates to carry you every round,  then no one would waste their time with threads like this. 

I tried to stay out of this but Rock n Rolla got bought up twice with inaccurate claims and then when you all knew that wasn't going to hold you start digging for more bs and now we're going to say I'm creepy. ;) 

And sure I knew they were with D1 for awhile as TDO first told me in their IRC channel, and they wanted me to kick them out but Cowboy trusted them so they stayed.

Anything else you need lessons on? 

Shoot! I know I'm late, but...

Wasso, you might want to look over your titles more closely. (Though I make no claim to perfection)

Flag runners you suck.

Let's eat grandma.

means something else than...

Flag runners: you suck.

Let's eat, grandma.

Which is what I think you were going for.

I'll go back into my hole now.

On 7/3/2017 at 9:13 PM, HiredGun said:

This is a war simulator, everyone watches their enemies but I really must be getting under your skin for you to resort to feminist name calling. And we have a strategic interest in keeping an eye on you lot since we're usually the recipients of your end of round blow outs or the only time you're any real threat to D1. If you weren't hiding behind new names/alliances and relying on your broke teams mates to carry you every round,  then no one would waste their time with threads like this. 

I tried to stay out of this but Rock n Rolla got bought up twice with inaccurate claims and then when you all knew that wasn't going to hold you start digging for more bs and now we're going to say I'm creepy. ;) 

And sure I knew they were with D1 for awhile as TDO first told me in their IRC channel, and they wanted me to kick them out but Cowboy trusted them so they stayed.

Anything else you need lessons on? 

Feminist name calling? must be imagining more things that are not there?

You are the recipients of our wrath when you attempt to interfere  yes. And you and your friends in OP Misfits etc have done so on numerous occasion, so naturally you will get it when you try us.

Oh stop bringing up the fact we brought Rock up in mere similar comparison to the stupid accusations against us. As is proved by the war screens in our war against D1. Rock did like nothing to me, nothing at all. That has nothing to do with not having active strike team and not being able to lead with nukes or whatever. Stop, just for a second, and think about it. We have nothing against Rock or any old school style TPC strategy. We have great admiration and respect for historical frenemies such as Rock. Not for a long long time have we rouged any competitors out of the competition, which used to be the norm. And a clear indication of flag running for ones self/friends. I know, you dont really know how it used to be. None of these claims however, are inaccurate. Stop being a complete muppet. You guys brought us up, but you obviously had not done your research.

Oh by the way, when we joined AW to stop your AA Awards Flag Running. We did the work. We carried the Alpha Wolves to victory, against all odds. And not the other way around. We were the ones rebuying and fighting 3 to 4 rounds of war in a row. It is you who needs lessons on how to fight and maintain a warchest obviously.

We know you are running for awards yourself. Stop being a muppet please.

The title of this thread should be "The game is unfair" "we cant keep up" "insert bawwing"

Congratulations to the following Cyber Nations Tournament Edition Round 30 winners. The winners may contact admin via private message on the forums to claim your prizes as detailed on the CN:TE prizes screen.
  1. Most Infrastructure - fyrdhammer with 6,573 infrastructure
  2. Most Soldiers - Banana with 69,466 soliders
  3. Most Money Spent - Dick Tracy with $551,358,258 money spent
  4. 1st Place Nation Strength - Samwise with 43,127.248 strength
  5. 2nd Place Nation Strength - bombuator with 40,460.722 strength
  6. 3rd Place Nation Strength - paul711 with 39,368.535 strength

TEPD so full of flag running you were fighting amongst yourselves at the end. You had been linked with PS and co. for a long time as well.

You were saying?

Just an FYI, nobody really gets rouged anymore, but we can make an exception for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Tutorial number 2: Score Award

What to do to win the * Top 2 nations( the flag runners) in the most strongest alliance* award. 

I think the image says it all:lol1: ( Create nation, 10 seconds later join UN, im not accusing UN as a gov but you know the story)

Screen_Shot_2017_07_26_at_02_24_11.png

@Mithrandir @admin

Edited by wasso

1 hour ago, wasso said:

What to do to win the * Top 2 nations( the flag runners) in the most strongest alliance* award. 

I think the image says it all:lol1: ( Create nation, 10 seconds later join UN, im not accusing UN as a gov but you know the story)

Are you kidding me? Your alliance just finished temporarily merging with another alliance—and for what? Quite blatantly, to secure prizes.

I understand that you, too, seek prizes, and that propoganda like this better positions your alliance. Continue the tactics, if you must—but any experienced player sees through them.

1 hour ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Holy cow! I need to learn UN's recruiting techniques. Could have saved me a ton of time trying to fill our trade circle.

I wonder what their recruitment messages look like? I'm sure everyone knows mine could use a little polishing.

Can the cheating going on in the UN be anymore blatant? They added 5 new members all of them one day old to boost their total score for the strongest alliance award. :lol1:

This award is just a joke now, at least use those who've played all round and not multis. 

4 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Holy cow! I need to learn UN's recruiting techniques. Could have saved me a ton of time trying to fill our trade circle.

I wonder what their recruitment messages look like? I'm sure everyone knows mine could use a little polishing.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display.asp

I mean they're 7/7 on the most recent nations... The last 5 of which were created within 12 hours of each other :laugh:

Then yeah, all of them within the hour decide UN is place to be, then are instantly accepted. Maybe they offer cookies...

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Can the cheating going on in the UN be anymore blatant? They added 5 new members all of them one day old to boost their total score for the strongest alliance award. :lol1:

This award is just a joke now, at least use those who've played all round and not multis. 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000383

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000385

Same infra, land, tech, resources, improvements, wonders, and soldiers... I would have to say no, they can't be :lol1:

10 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display.asp

I mean they're 7/7 on the most recent nations... The last 5 of which were created within 12 hours of each other :laugh:

Then yeah, all of them within the hour decide UN is place to be, then are instantly accepted. Maybe they offer cookies...

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000383

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000385

Same infra, land, tech, resources, improvements, wonders, and soldiers... I would have to say no, they can't be :lol1:

I honestly cannot believe that even the resources are the same ??

11 hours ago, wasso said:

@Mithrandir @admin

Does somebody need a good cuddle?

You have taken it to a whole new level with your poor me crying on the forums this round.

you attempted the axact same thing and now are crying about it? let's all feel sad for D1.

D1 never asked Eurasia to pump our stats up, they approached us and I accepted cos UN had approved 5 techless nations to inflate their stats to overtake D1. This is where this all started and no surprises it's a fairly new alliance with the biggest flag runners in history in their ears. 

Eurasia's reasoning is the UN don't deserve this award over D1 and that technically communication,  coordination and nation-development had put D1 on top. 

The UN can destroy their own credibility over a flag and the only reasonable member of gov they had joined D1 cos of actions like these. 

At least use people who've played all round like we did. Other alliances offered to join D1 for the same reasons Eurasia did and I declined. 

At the end of the day D1 should not have had to inflate stats. We had the record fair and square without creating new nations to boost our score so excuse us if we've been cheated and we're vocal about it. 

Edited by HiredGun

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

UN had approved 5 techless nations to inflate their stats to overtake D1.

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

At the end of the day D1 should not have had to inflate stats. We had the record fair and square without creating new nations to boost our score so excuse us if we've been cheated and we're vocal about it. 

Lmao what? We overtook the Rebels.. D1 didn't have a chance at getting the top score until your ridiculous temporary merger with Eurasia. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

At least use people who've played all round like we did.

Yes, this is exactly what we did. We approved a few nations who've been with us for the better part of this round. You responded by merging with an independent alliance for the sole purpose of taking the flag. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Eurasia's reasoning is the UN don't deserve this award over D1 and that technically communication,  coordination and nation-development had put D1 on top. 

You mean... Eurasia decides who deserves an award? I never knew that they had such a say!

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Lmao what? We overtook the Rebels.. D1 didn't have a chance at getting the top score until your ridiculous temporary merger with Eurasia. 

Yes, this is exactly what we did. We approved a few nations who've been with us for the better part of this round. You responded by merging with an independent alliance for the sole purpose of taking the flag. 

You mean... Eurasia decides who deserves an award? I never knew that they had such a say!

We were sitting comfortably at the top before you added one day old nations and before Eurasia. 

You've added 14 nations in the last week and all of them have only been created to inflate your stats. 

Edited by HiredGun

20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We were sitting comfortably at the top before you added one day old nations and before Eurasia. 

You've added 14 nations in the last week and all of them have only been created to inflate your stats. 

Before Eurasia? 

Yes, you were sitting at the top. However, you only had a score in the low 60s, while the Rebels had set the record at 72. At first, I merely approved the members to see how high our score would jump, but when I realized it put us at 71 I figured I might as well go for it. I'll be honest, I don't care about awards and I couldn't care less about CN merch or donations, but it would've been nice to have an award under our belt. 

Then you merged with Eurasia. 

3 hours ago, Skobama said:

Well, i wont be surprised if Alyosha, Vanechka and Pegasus are multis and yet they cant keep up with D1.. 

I doubt they are but I'd wager that their temp traders they approved into UN are multis. 

If the 14 nations UN have accepted in the past week have SE nations then who are they? Why are there nations with identical builds? 

Edited by HiredGun