Eurasia is at war. Eurasia has always been at war.

j8V9orR.jpg

We are at war with the War Doves.

We have always been at war with the War Doves.

rntJpYv.jpg

It seemed pretty close, I couldn’t think of a more even pairing.

I hope I’m doing this right.

I’ve told my guy not to run Blockades or perform the following Spy ops:
  • Assassinate Spies
  • Incite Government Propaganda
  • Incite Religious Propaganda
  • Assassinate Enemy Generals
  • Sabotage IRS Proficiency
  • Destroy Money Reserves

Good luck to all.

5 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

rntJpYv.jpg

It seemed pretty close, I couldn’t think of a more even pairing.

I hope I’m doing this right.

I’ve told my guy not to run Blockades or perform the following Spy ops:

• Assassinate Spies
  • Incite Government Propaganda
  • Incite Religious Propaganda
  • Assassinate Enemy Generals
  • Sabotage IRS Proficiency
  • Destroy Money Reserves

Good luck to all.

I forgot to mention that we accept your terms for a friendly war. I put up an announcement telling my folks to steer clear of those ops and blockades as well.

Looks like a good one. Have fun you all!

Finally glad to hear no complaining from an alliance that is being attacked, even with half the alliance back collected more than a week.

Always liked the War Doves! Stay Classy, and glad to see you all back in action!

Al Bundy

9 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Finally glad to hear no complaining from an alliance that is being attacked, even with half the alliance back collected more than a week.

Always liked the War Doves! Stay Classy, and glad to see you all back in action!

Al Bundy

It's cos we have another fair and clean war being waged. Take notes ;)

This is probably what all you spectators were curious about. The moment you've all been waiting for...

To: Belisarius    From: Horatio Longworth    Date: 6/15/2017 12:01:34 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Horatio Longworth. You lost 38052 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 390.297 miles of land, 117.089 technology, 780.593 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Belisarius    From: Horatio Longworth    Date: 6/14/2017 11:00:13 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by Horatio Longworth. You lost 38679 soldiers, 1175 defending tanks, 2 cruise missiles, 358.231 miles of land, 250.762 technology, 358.231 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Kurdanak    From: Horatio Longworth    Date: 6/14/2017 11:00:38 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Horatio Longworth. You lost 27831 soldiers, 2902 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 345.510 miles of land, 103.653 technology, 691.020 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Your infrastructure targeted nuclear attack against Green Dragon was a success. Green Dragon lost 39040 defending soldiers, 4053 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 345.510 miles of land, 103.65 technology, 691.02 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Green Dragon will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

EDIT:

MRW I'm the heavy of the team

Edited by Horatio Longworth
meet the heavy

On 6/14/2017 at 6:00 AM, AL Bundy said:

Al Bundy

On 6/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, HiredGun said:

It's cos we have another fair and clean war being waged. Take notes ;)

You boys have enough threads where you bicker. This one is for sarcasm, gifs, humor and a touch of good 'ole yo mama jokes. Here, I'll start. This one never gets old:

MHQYCFZ.png

On 6/14/2017 at 9:14 PM, Horatio Longworth said:

This is probably what all you spectators were curious about. The moment you've all been waiting for...

Hide contents

To: Belisarius    From: Horatio Longworth    Date: 6/15/2017 12:01:34 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Horatio Longworth. You lost 38052 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 390.297 miles of land, 117.089 technology, 780.593 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Belisarius    From: Horatio Longworth    Date: 6/14/2017 11:00:13 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by Horatio Longworth. You lost 38679 soldiers, 1175 defending tanks, 2 cruise missiles, 358.231 miles of land, 250.762 technology, 358.231 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Kurdanak    From: Horatio Longworth    Date: 6/14/2017 11:00:38 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Horatio Longworth. You lost 27831 soldiers, 2902 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 345.510 miles of land, 103.653 technology, 691.020 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Your infrastructure targeted nuclear attack against Green Dragon was a success. Green Dragon lost 39040 defending soldiers, 4053 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 345.510 miles of land, 103.65 technology, 691.02 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Green Dragon will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

EDIT:

MRW I'm the heavy of the team

RIP my infra 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Samwise said:

You boys have enough threads where you bicker. This one is for sarcasm, gifs, humor and a touch of good 'ole yo mama jokes. Here, I'll start. This one never gets old:

Really I wasn't bickering, it takes two to bicker :D

Anyway Eurasia looks to be doing quite well for everyone calling them all newbies when I hit them...

Glad your all having fun! Keep the nukes flying

giphy.gif

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Really I wasn't bickering, it takes two to bicker :D

Anyway Eurasia looks to be doing quite well for everyone calling them all newbies when I hit them...

Glad your all having fun! Keep the nukes flying

giphy.gif

Al

21 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You're still bickering

When's the wedding? :laugh:

We are at peace with the War Doves. We have always been at peace with the War Doves.

(Belisarius and I mutually agreed to a ceasefire that officially began at 11:59:59 PM 6/16/2017)

I want to do some shout-outs.

First of all, props go out to all of War Doves for an epic amount of coordination.

I also, I nominated War Doves for the best opening counter-blitz of round 43.They launched just as many pre-update counters as our AA did. Despite the odds, they had me anarchied from day 1 on just my offensive slots.

Also, to my knowledge, (you may correct me if I'm wrong) but I am unaware of any blockades or any remotely dirty spy ops happening on either side. I think that was a miracle in-and-of itself nowadays. I really, really appreciate the classiness there. o/

13/10 would war again.

I wish everyone a very speedy rebuild and best of luck in the future.

o/ War Doves

PS: Also, please note that Mr. Loyal, while active Bob-side, is rather inactive Steve side. Please try not to accidentally send him a defeat alert while the war expires.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
The forums always mess up my image links. I'm thinking it's personal by how often it happens. Also, I cannot spell properly.

I don't like to engage in terms for a friendly war, mainly because it's just a headache to deal with if someone from either side breaks them. Despite that, when presented with terms, we will almost always agree, and do our part to get the word out to our guys to follow them. Eurasia was great in that they didn't assume that we wouldn't do those ops, but rather stated very clearly what they'd prefer to take off the table, and without waiting for our answer, led by example, and took it on faith that we'd do the same. As Bundy stated, most of our members were sitting on long backcollects, so they could've wreaked havoc on those possible collections by way of econ ops and blockades, but they chose not to do that. And not only that, they went out of their way to uphold their terms, each member dedicated to keeping their word.

I'm also 99% sure I got the best rolling I've gotten...ever. Thank you Eurasia. You have my respect. It certainly was a pleasure. o/