Liberation of SNX Military Expansion

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Glad you learned a new word from my sig. Lol.

Yes, you're the first one to ever use the word and your signature is so relevant and interesting I ensure I keep up on it.  :rolleyes:

what the $%&@ is a katiegate

In the words of the immortal master hakai, ur dum.

On 6/15/2017 at 10:58 AM, Immortan Junka said:

No, it's a lose-lose for both alliances. 

Yet more winning for us, more winning from the alliance that brought winning back into fashion. More winning at unbelievable levels!!!:lol1:

It all ends if McFisty deletes his nation though, let's hope he doesn't...;)

9 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Yet more winning for us, more winning from the alliance that brought winning back into fashion. More winning at unbelievable levels!!!:lol1:

It all ends if McFisty deletes his nation though, let's hope he doesn't...;)

That look Junka makes before realizing he let Khan slip into PM for a brief rest and USO Show.

Obama-laughing.jpg

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

All he is going to do is attack new nations while doing zero strategic damage to the Imperium. Same old show.

Ideally, you never let your eyes off the target and never let them slip into PM mode. Is this the same old show? That is poor showmanship son.

14 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

what the $%&@ is a katiegate

I don't know but I know ur an idiot :lol1:do u even play the game or just come and post stupid stuff here lmao ur nation sucks u never do anything cool or interesting in game like what is ur point lol???:facepalm: u r the worst at war prob due to ur math skills lmao ur just so annoying please stop posting non of these threads or topics have anything to do with u because u do nothing!!:smug:

13 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Ideally, you never let your eyes off the target and never let them slip into PM mode. Is this the same old show? That is poor showmanship son.

Eh, I was at war with most of oculus at one point and still made it to PM regularly over that year.  Honestly once you start doing likr 3-4k dmg per war in the lower tier, everyone loses interest.

Some people when they lose have no sense of integrity, sportsmanship, or honor, and will do anything in their power to try to be a pest. Khans stated goal is to force new nations to quit; the fact that people cheer this is not only sad it's disturbing.

Edited by Immortan Junka

On 2017-06-10 at 0:36 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I have been doing this a long time, and never has it been acceptable to provide any kind of support to a rogue.

I fought MK in the Dave War, which they launched in support of a rogue. That was 2012. Please try and keep up with, if not current events, really old ones.

Ericsw on the one side, Junka on the other. I find myself cheering for eternal war. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately.

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I don't know but I know ur an idiot :lol1:do u even play the game or just come and post stupid stuff here lmao ur nation sucks u never do anything cool or interesting in game like what is ur point lol???:facepalm: u r the worst at war prob due to ur math skills lmao ur just so annoying please stop posting non of these threads or topics have anything to do with u because u do nothing!!:smug:

damn dude i guess you really got me 

21 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I fought MK in the Dave War, which they launched in support of a rogue. That was 2012. Please try and keep up with, if not current events, really old ones.

Ericsw on the one side, Junka on the other. I find myself cheering for eternal war. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately.

Was it really o.O