Liberation of SNX Military Expansion

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

We aren't pursuing an EZI policy against anyone in TIE. Including vortagre. 

You have no problem with your govt attacking my alliance, claiming our govt is not legitimate, and you threaten to attack my allies if they assist us.

In what world do you believe that is not an act of war?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have no problem with your govt attacking my alliance, claiming our govt is not legitimate, and you threaten to attack my allies if they assist us.

I do have a problem with him attacking you which is why it wasn't allowed to be done on my AA. That being said- he is still my govt member. He attacked SNX so feel free to attack him but leave your allies out of it. 

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Personally I think its the same world you sent retards to attack us... after claiming we were an alliance of rogues,

Edit: You also talked !@#$ about our allies defending us (Mogar) despite the fact RIA is our ally 

But yeah thats called hypocrisy and you don't understand that concept.. its just my opinion anyway.

Edited by Keres

An alliance that allows its members to start rogue wars is a rogue alliance. TBC legitimized the attacks by Animalz after first breaking the rules themselves.

That has nothing in common with a "govt member" of another alliance going rogue, and then that alliance threatening to attack my allies.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

An alliance that allows its members to start rogue wars is a rogue alliance. TBC legitimized the attacks by Animalz after first breaking the rules themselves.

That has nothing in common with a "govt member" of another alliance going rogue, and then that alliance threatening to attack my allies.

Hey im totally on board with what Freedom Land is doing. Im cheering him on. Im totally a rogue now (again) because I have an opinion!

34 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Well consider us one of a kind then

Edited by Morphine

40 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No, it's a sovereign alliance that makes its own decisions. Your opinion is irrelevant. You're right, you probably do have a "valid CB" - but it doesn't matter unless you act on it. People walk on you because they can, and it won't stop until you show they can't.

But you've been at this for how long? Carry on.

15 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

No, it's a sovereign alliance that makes its own decisions. Your opinion is irrelevant. You're right, you probably do have a "valid CB" - but it doesn't matter unless you act on it. People walk on you because they can, and it won't stop until you show they can't.

But you've been at this for how long? Carry on.

We aren't walking on ISX because we can. In fact ISX is decently bigger than AM. We are just telling Junka not to involve allies because then we will involve ourselves.

14 minutes ago, Morphine said:

We aren't walking on ISX because we can. In fact ISX is decently bigger than AM. We are just telling Junka not to involve allies because then we will involve ourselves.

If it was an alliance with any connections you wouldn't have said anything. Now you're going to tell me you would, and I don't really give a !@#$. 

Edited by Gibsonator21

3 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

If it was a connected alliance who came to you and said boot him from gov blah blah you would've done it.

Now you're going to tell me you wouldn't, and I don't really give a !@#$. 

Guess I won't answer then.

The Imperium runs a very lucrative tech program and this is the real reason for these rogue attacks. We have always prized our independence and high tech rates and there are those who desire to destroy the thousands of man-hours we have put into this alliance. I still have thousands of hours left to give and so do our members.

However, the nature of the rogue has to be discussed. Back when most alliances were active and productive, the rogue was considered a primary threat to an alliance's ability to grow between major wars. PZI was the standard sentence for rogues, and nearly every alliance cooperated on defeating rogues, even alliances that didn't like one another.

In today's world there are not many active, productive alliances left like the Imperium. Our prosperity is derived from stability and order, and it is these pillars that the rogue attacks. Eventually there comes a point where the pillars collapse, bearing down the full weight of an upper tier upon the rogue's head. At some point, the tech produced is no longer as valuable as the necessity of destroying those who undermine us. Because when the point comes where growth and prosperity is significantly interrupted, there will be only war.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium runs a very lucrative tech program and this is the real reason for these rogue attacks. We have always prized our independence and high tech rates and there are those who desire to destroy the thousands of man-hours we have put into this alliance. I still have thousands of hours left to give and so do our members.

However, the nature of the rogue has to be discussed. Back when most alliances were active and productive, the rogue was considered a primary threat to an alliance's ability to grow between major wars. PZI was the standard sentence for rogues, and nearly every alliance cooperated on defeating rogues, even alliances that didn't like one another.

In today's world there are not many active, productive alliances left like the Imperium. Our prosperity is derived from stability and order, and it is these pillars that the rogue attacks. Eventually there comes a point where the pillars collapse, bearing down the full weight of an upper tier upon the rogue's head. At some point, the tech produced is no longer as valuable as the necessity of destroying those who undermine us. Because when the point comes where growth and prosperity is completely interrupted, there will be only war.

Haha nobody is after your tech. Your "lucrative" tech business is a sham. They are attacking you because you stick your head in everybody's business. You threaten alliances and even threatened AM a few months ago. 

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Haha nobody is after your tech. Your "lucrative" tech business is a sham. They are attacking you because you stick your head in everybody's business. You threaten alliances and even threatened AM a few months ago. 

Aside from the factual incorrectness, you are missing the point of my post. You have no understanding of economics. When the Imperium goes to war, we don't beat our chest like barbarians. All of our actions are decided by cost-benefit analysis. My statement to you is that peace only has value so long as it is profitable.

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Aside from the factual incorrectness, you are missing the point of my post. You have no understanding of economics. When the Imperium goes to war, we don't beat our chest like barbarians. All of our actions are decided by cost-benefit analysis. My statement to you is that peace only has value so long as it is profitable.

How much longer is it profitable because I'm getting bored.

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Do you enjoy fighting nuke turrets and destroy money ops? We are right here.

What you don't realize is this. 

I never said don't attack LoF, I said just keep the allies out of it. You threw a fit. You have treaties with AW, The A Team, Animalz, CA and LSF. We have a treaty with AM, The A TEAM is a protectorate of my ally, COBRA is treatied to Animalz and CA doesn't exist. That leaves LSF that could've possibly been an issue and let's face it I don't see them getting involved for 1 rogue. So why couldn't we come to an agreement?

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

I do have a problem with him attacking you which is why it wasn't allowed to be done on my AA. That being said- he is still my govt member. He attacked SNX so feel free to attack him but leave your allies out of it. 

That's not how that works.

He's a recongnized AM gov member, even after he attacked, it's the same as AM attacking. It doesn't matter where he sits.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

We aren't pursuing an EZI policy against anyone in TIE. Including vortagre. 

In our humble rulebook for preserving a civilized alliance, EZI is reserved for thieves and cheaters as I recall it.

33 minutes ago, Morphine said:

What you don't realize is this. 

I never said don't attack LoF, I said just keep the allies out of it. You threw a fit. You have treaties with AW, The A Team, Animalz, CA and LSF. We have a treaty with AM, The A TEAM is a protectorate of my ally, COBRA is treatied to Animalz and CA doesn't exist. That leaves LSF that could've possibly been an issue and let's face it I don't see them getting involved for 1 rogue. So why couldn't we come to an agreement?

Deplorables has been attacking us since last November. We just got rid of Bangladesh, and now Land of Freedom has joined as a dual govt member. 

But like you said, you are "bored." You have no idea what treaties we will have months from now or even tomorrow.

Edited by Immortan Junka

29 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He's a recongnized AM gov member, even after he attacked, it's the same as AM attacking. It doesn't matter where he sits.

Well how about that, I tend to agree with you on that one...:unsure:

43 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Junktard is an alliance leader and supreme high king of a bloc (or something) thats not stopping him from undermining the sovereignty of alliances he doesnt like and attacking ("hey guys this AA is now a rogue AA feel free to hit them" is an attack.) AS LPCN's high queen and not as SNX...

gatologs.jpg

Edited by Keres

6 hours ago, Morphine said:

Ericsw  (LandofFreedom) is still a government member of AM. As such, any attacks on him outside of the ISX AA, will result in Jack Layton coming to purge your sins. That is all. 

Under this premise then you would block your allies from assisting you if me and several ISX Gov members drop from ISX and hit AM would you?