LT - FTW Treaty Cancellation

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Fellowship of The Wolves no longer protects the AA of Lavander Town. Reasons were given in private. We wish Empress Bella luck in her future endeavors. o7

I was going to write something witty about Lavander vs Lavender, but instead I'll say "neat, I guess."

She didn't piss me off. Basically I just wasn't comfortable continuing such a serious commitment for a 1-man alliance. Offered her membership in FTW and to help find her another protector but she declined.

22 hours ago, Canik said:

Fellowship of The Wolves no longer protects the AA of Lavander Town. Reasons were given in private. We wish Empress Bella luck in her future endeavors. o7

26 minutes ago, Canik said:

She didn't piss me off. Basically I just wasn't comfortable continuing such a serious commitment for a 1-man alliance. Offered her membership in FTW and to help find her another protector but she declined.

Noice.

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh Lavendertown, the sweet memories <3

Also @ FTW what made Bella piss ya off, she's pretty easy going and just blogs ooc Pokémon all day... harmless

An alliance I liked you in LH....

Good luck to LT and FTW!

Al

10 hours ago, Canik said:

Did LT used to be something more or has it always been just a one man AA?

14 hours ago, Canik said:

So she didn't do anything wrong and because she didn't joined FTW you canceled on her and made a 'free to hit' thread about her.

classless as always FTW.

He offered to find her another protectorate, and she declined. This notice of cancellation was a simple formality.

If minc would like to offer a protectorate agreement with her, they are welcome to do so. But please, save the spewing for another thread

5 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

He offered to find her another protectorate, and she declined. This notice of cancellation was a simple formality.

If minc would like to offer a protectorate agreement with her, they are welcome to do so. But please, save the spewing for another thread

You've missed a bit while you've been away. It's just another FTW moment of throwing a once ally under the bus. (Cough cough, NEW)

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You've missed a bit while you've been away. It's just another FTW moment of throwing a once ally under the bus. (Cough cough, NEW)

I find it hard to see what bus she's under when another protectorate was found and she was asked if she wanted one.

There was no betrayal, no bus. She simply wants the alliance as a place holder, and that is her right.

Edited by Gh0s7

That'd be the equivalent of a protectorate.

At the end of the day, she was offered a new protector if she desired, it was declined, and so ftw carried on. If she changes her mind and wants the help of aquireing a new protector, I'm sure ftw would be willing to aid in her search.