TBC on the incident on whiteness

Keres

Because we were asked to?

Anyways here was the last big talking point:

33 minutes ago, Galerion said:

As I have said to you before LPC is a brown political bloc not a military bloc representing M level treaties.

You taking any actions against us will be you being a warmonger.

X2qtlsk.png?1

You know what else is brown and smells like bull?

More backstory is included in the other TBC thread, but like all bears... im prone to being lazy so you can look it up for yourself.

will the gorilla be tranquilized? who cares?

Up next: More Junka warhammer vids.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01NOV16: Gibsonator rogues the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

13APR17: Dochartaigh attacks Shangri La, United Sovereign Nations

24APR17: The Bear Cavalry declares "State of organized chaos." Several TBC members attack Nordreich.

26APR17: I state: "Usually when you attack people it's an act of war."

28APR17: Smurthwaite threatens to attack the Imperium.

11MAY17: Last Nordreich counterattack expires.

13MAY17: Smurthwaite posts spy report against my nation, I retaliate posting Shurukians warchest.

15MAY17: Gibsonator attacks two members of the Imperium. I request that TBC remove the rogue from the AA.

16MAY17: Members of TBC cheer the rogue attack. Gibsonator sanctioned on white team.

20MAY17: Sir Kindle hits Keres several days after the rogue attack begins.

21MAY17: TBC militants call for war, Imperium prioritizes stabilization of conflict.

22MAY17: Smurthwaite attacks while fully masked as TBC member.

29MAY17: Both rogues staggered and outdamaged.

02JUN17: Gibsonator announces cancellation of treaty as govt official.

04JUN14: Mogar states my existence is a "valid Casus Belli." Rebel Virginia sanctions Turetel on white.

05JUN15: Sir Kindle attacks Keres again, Mogar counters. Mogar gets kicked from ISX discord after making threats and refusing to comply with instructions.

Timeline of events.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I for one, am disappointed at the lack of control someone who claims themselves to be a supreme triumvir has over their subjects.

I don't have subjects, you are just stirring up the pot as usual. This is the legal extent of the LPCN agreement made at the conclusion of the Second War on Terror.

To make brown great again, I have accepted the position of Supreme Triumvir of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations, flanked by Triumvirs Sir Kindle and Sigrun. The Libertarian Party of Cybernations shall coordinate with the Imperium of Supernova X to pursue a unified brown team policy that promotes the Liberty and Security of the Brown Team.

As a result of this agreement, the signatories:

1. Pledge to uphold the Liberty and Security of the Brown Team; sanctions shall only be used to punish rogues like President Hardin, to defend the interests of the Imperium, the LPCN, and the Brown Team.
  2. Pledge to uphold the Liberty of all tech producers.
  3. Pledge to coordinate on brown team senate voting.
  4. Pledge to uphold the Non Aggression Principle, and not launch wars against sovereign alliances without a Casus Belli.

The Conditions upon which a coalition peace is established:

1. Animalz shall not engage in any act of aggression against Coalition signatories and their allies for no less than six months.
  2. Coalition signatories shall not engage in any act of aggression against Animalz for no less than six months.
  3. The LPCN shall join forces with the Imperium to punish President Hardin for his treachery.

The signatories shall collaborate on trades and tech dealing, to promote mutual growth and prosperity. In time, as trust grows between Producerists and Libertarians, joint military operations may take place between LPCN signatories.

Together, we can establish Liberty and Order on the Brown Team.

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Theres only one rogue, Smurth hit you after I was hit by your dumb lackeys

But thats besides the point.

You forget this stuff:

B9hhHA6.png

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

where you try and manipulate GATO into attacking us... Luckily they are a lot smarter than you (and pretty smart in general) and turn you down.

Edited by Keres

Just now, Mogar said:

So when are you kicking Animalz out of LPCN then, I see many wars against sovereign alliances without a Casus Belli.

How about you drop The Bear Cavalry, or at least not instigate their rogue wars against the Imperium, before throwing rocks around glass houses.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

How about you drop The Bear Cavalry, or at least not instigate their rogue wars against the Imperium, before throwing rocks around glass houses.

I defend my allies when they are attacked, Keres was attacked without any provocation or Casus Belli, and as such I replied. If you wish to escalate things by all means, if not, perhaps you should reign in those you are allied to.

Just now, Mogar said:

I defend my allies when they are attacked, Keres was attacked without any provocation or Casus Belli, and as such I replied. If you wish to escalate things by all means, if not, perhaps you should reign in those you are allied to.

I haven't escalated anything, you came mouthing off in the Imperium's server making demands instead of PMing me. The only escalation that has happened has been yours against Animalz.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I haven't escalated anything, you came mouthing off in the Imperium's server making demands instead of PMing me. The only escalation that has happened has been yours against Animalz.

I merely defended an ally, Sir Kindle is the one who is provoking a response, get him under control or let him dig you a hole, I don't particularly care which.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

I merely defended an ally, Sir Kindle is the one who is provoking a response, get him under control or let him dig you a hole, I don't particularly care which.

No, you haven't "merely" anything.

ZOaxXpX.png

Don't come to the Imperium's server making threats like a tough guy if you want our help.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Gibs was the only rogue here, and we acknowledged that.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Not allied. Supreme Tri of.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Animalz who, apparently, you can run around and say "They're a rogue AA. Attack them" to.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Don't come to the Imperium's server making threats like a tough guy if you want our help.

I don't really care if you help or not though, that's the part you're not understanding, if you let this escalate that is on you to explain to your membership, "Yeah, sorry you lost a year's tech importation, but my ego is important, ok?"

10 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I don't really care if you help or not though, that's the part you're not understanding, if you let this escalate that is on you to explain to your membership, "Yeah, sorry you lost a year's tech importation, but my ego is important, ok?"

If you want to put together a group of idiots dumb enough to attack us because of TBC's antics, then go ahead and do so. We have faced down your kind before and still stand today.

Mogar's visit to the Imperium's Discord.

Edited by Immortan Junka

We're ascended internet beings who derive pleasure solely from microdrama at this point. Don't you dare try to bring nekkid pictures into this.

1 hour ago, Keres said:

Theres only one rogue, Smurth hit you after I was hit by your dumb lackeys

But thats besides the point.

You forget this stuff:

B9hhHA6.png

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

where you try and manipulate GATO into attacking us... Luckily they are a lot smarter than you (and pretty smart in general) and turn you down.

your phone is charged dude, you can unplug it

2 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

Figures...

Keres i told you to leave race/whiteness out of it, now we got the man all up in our face yo!

Brown on white crime is a major issue here...

This entire situation is literally the most asinine thing I've seen in ages... and today I watched a kid tie his shoes together. That is my take on the situation. 

Should have just beat Gibs up a bit, called it a day. That would have solved EVERYTHING here.

Edited by gowfanatic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

01NOV16: Gibsonator rogues the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

13APR17: Dochartaigh attacks Shangri La, United Sovereign Nations

24APR17: The Bear Cavalry declares "State of organized chaos." Several TBC members attack Nordreich.

26APR17: I state: "Usually when you attack people it's an act of war."

28APR17: Smurthwaite threatens to attack the Imperium.

11MAY17: Last Nordreich counterattack expires.

13MAY17: Smurthwaite posts spy report against my nation, I retaliate posting Shurukians warchest.

15MAY17: Gibsonator attacks two members of the Imperium. I request that TBC remove the rogue from the AA.

16MAY17: Members of TBC cheer the rogue attack. Gibsonator sanctioned on white team.

20MAY17: Sir Kindle hits Keres several days after the rogue attack begins.

21MAY17: TBC militants call for war, Imperium prioritizes stabilization of conflict.

22MAY17: Smurthwaite attacks while fully masked as TBC member.

02JUN17: Gibsonator announces cancellation of treaty as govt official.

04JUN14: Mogar states my existence is a "valid Casus Belli." Rebel Virginia sanctions Turetel on white.

05JUN15: Sir Kindle attacks Keres again, Mogar counters. Mogar gets kicked from ISX discord after making threats and refusing to comply with instructions.

Timeline of events.

For all you know Turetel's sanction could have nothing to do with you. The world does not revolve around your silly little alliance, despite what you may like to think. I'd suggest keeping your mouth shut on matters you cannot comprehend, lest the world think you to be a bigger fool than they already do.