TBC Rational Decision

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me.

In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons they will be armed. 

They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe can best them in battle.

They are my bulwark against Terror.

They are the Defenders of Humanity.

They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let me put this in a way you might understand.

Your alliance is poor and has no active aid. It's alot like SNX was before the July Revolution. Except instead of virtuous knights leading the people, there are a few troublemakers holding back everyone else.

Everyone in the Imperium pulled together in order to survive. Today we are prosperous and mighty. There are those among you who joined Hoo hoping to rebuild classical CN.

I invite those of TBC who dissaprove of the Chaos to come talk to me on Discord.

https://discord.gg/qG5kf

Aloha.

You think our goal was to rebuild classical CN?

How adorable of you. 

18 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Tell smurth I likes him and I wants him.

3046312-dc3b7b5d-757d-42bc-b060-89e38be2

Smurth was bored and you couldnt really beat him...

10 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

What thread won't you !@#$ up with your self-promotion, Junka?  ;)

A thread ABOUT his self promotion... even then he ends up looking like an idiot.

10 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Rhetorical question?

Even rhetorical questions have answers if you look hard enough... this is one is actually impossible.

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Considering that the OP rogued us...

And your rogues rogued me, and you tried to get others to rogue us... but got shot down pretty hilariously

8 hours ago, Mogar said:

Rogue implies he had no valid reason, where your continued existence provides more than enough of one.

Junktard is as valid a CB as ive seen in this game...

Not liking someone is not a casus belli. A Casus Belli is an instrument of civilization intended to explain to third parties how an adversary infringed upon your security and sovereignty. It's not valid to use as an excuse to attack people you dont like (that's just roguery and raw aggression).

I don't expect barbarians to understand the difference of course, but it must be explained.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not liking someone is not a casus belli. A Casus Belli is an instrument of civilization intended to explain to third parties how an adversary infringed upon your security and sovereignty.

B9hhHA6.png

Screenshot_2017-05-21-19-09-58.png

Stop hitting yourself

Edited by Keres

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not liking someone is not a casus belli. A Casus Belli is an instrument of civilization intended to explain to third parties how an adversary infringed upon your security and sovereignty. It's not valid to use as an excuse to attack people you dont like (that's just roguery and raw aggression).

I don't expect barbarians to understand the difference of course, but it must be explained.

It's been established a long time ago that it is.

If you want to hit him for his running his mouth, then say so. Otherwise, you ARE in fact roguejng, because this guy is hitting a sovereign, albeit annoying, alliance without any reasoning besides, "I don't like what they're saying!". I think this tbc crap has been blown far out of proportion.

If NSO had a problem with the sanctioning of gibsonator, they had the ability to send a message to ftw, but instead of listening to reason and diplomacy, they jump the gun and throw in a sanction. By any real look at this, gibsonator is a rogue.

If NSO didn't agree with this, they could've talked to ftw about it. But they didn't, did they?

Edited by Gh0s7

1 hour ago, Gh0s7 said:

If you want to hit him for his running his mouth, then say so. Otherwise, you ARE in fact roguejng, because this guy is hitting a sovereign, albeit annoying, alliance without any reasoning besides, "I don't like what they're saying!". I think this tbc crap has been blown far out of proportion.

If NSO had a problem with the sanctioning of gibsonator, they had the ability to send a message to ftw, but instead of listening to reason and diplomacy, they jump the gun and throw in a sanction. By any real look at this, gibsonator is a rogue.

If NSO didn't agree with this, they could've talked to ftw about it. But they didn't, did they?

Id like to point out the sanctions on gibs basically amount to "Because snx shoved their penis down my throat"

but instead of listening to reason and diplomacy (or attempting it) they $%&@ed over more than Gibs

Edited by Keres

The difference there being ftw has an odoap with isx, and nso has no treaty with tbc. They honored a request from an ally to sanction someone attacking them without cause.

I'm sure ftw would be happy to help them find a replacement if they ask for the help

Edited by Gh0s7

8 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

The difference there being ftw has an odoap with isx, and nso has no treaty with tbc.

Technically a MDoAP

But thats besides the point though. Penis was still shoved into throats for sanctions.

again <3 RV

Edited by Keres