RE / DCS downdeclare on the United Nations

Clean war gentlemen. Good Luck.

Also, don't expect anything fancy from our blitz, we're getting old and staying up late isn't like it used to be.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Clean war gentlemen. Good Luck.

Also, don't expect anything fancy from our blitz, we're getting old and staying up late isn't like it used to be.

I am sorry Is it blitz time ? ...  whats a blitz ... sounds like something my doctor told me to avoid... or maybe just void 

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

much respect with this declaration ….. wish we could have joined in the fun ….

Interesting... See Coalition messages below:

To: Ningkeptune    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/15/2017 9:32:56 AM

Subject: War Proposal

Message: I'm looking at the stats and what do you think about DCS, RE, and NDO for a one round war vs UN. No dirty ops or blockades and keeping our war declarations within 5k NS (no dowm declares). Those stats look dead even.

This would allow for an even fight for OP, Eurasia vs NLoN.

After that, everyone has gotten wet for the round and we can see who's still holding after.

CC RoadRash, Ningkeptune
Thoughts?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/15/2017 10:03:56 AM

Subject: RE: War Proposal

Message: I�m definitely not against it � let me known your looking for it � i will be in anarchy for awhile tho with these rogues

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Ningkeptune    Date: 5/15/2017 8:29:53 PM

Message: I like this idea, let everyone bounce back a little first though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Wile E Coyote    Date: 5/15/2017 8:34:44 PM

when do you want to start so I can have my trades right

Wily
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Ningkeptune    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/15/2017 10:24:51 PM

Message: Let's plan Friday into Saturday. Road Rash is still in nuclear anarchy, and RE is padding up a bit.

Let me know if this timeframe works.

Everyone is on board. RoadRash supported the idea and Neptune just PMd me with support.

RoadRash, Neptune, DCS is on bored.

CC RoadRash, Neptune
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Wile E Coyote    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/19/2017 9:35:25 PM

Message: Our announcement is below, I can post an announcement.

RR, I also want to confirm that NDO is still in.

Announcement from RE below:

Target be announced 30 mins before update.

A few rules for this war (it's a 'clean war')

1. You may up declare on your opponent but not down declare more than 5k NS.
2. No dirty ops, those include inciting propaganda (gov or religion), sabotaging IRS, or destroying money reserves. All others are fine, including killing generals (the argument here is that gives a stronger military, so fair game).
3. Nukes are fine! We are planning only for one round of war, so aim them straight.

We are an old alliance, and we have a great reputation, please abide by the above guidelines as we crush our opponents.

CC Neptune, roadrash
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/19/2017 11:35:15 PM

Subject: RE: NDO not ready

Message: tried to get a reply from members negative activity there � as for me last i said i was in anarchy wasn�t sure when i was getting out was waiting until war expired to see how many nukes i would have taken �. he got me one last time �.i don�t recall confirming date i knew i was going be in nuke anarchy �
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had 5 days and you waited until 25 minutes before update to send us notice, which at that point Coyote was already in bed and DCS was locked and loaded and RE wasn't going to let them go in alone.

I don't know if you are mischievous or just plain inept. We have had the same contact with DCS and no issues. We have ran numerous coalitions in TE before and no issues.

I have no $*)#ing clue what you want out of NDO. Whether you are praying for a coalition fight with OP on NLoN, hitting an alliance who's already been at war, or that NDO is so bad that they aren't ready a month into the round.

I'm going to give my 2 cents on this matter and believe that you knew what you were doing.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Interesting... See Coalition messages below:

To: Ningkeptune    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/15/2017 9:32:56 AM

Subject: War Proposal

Message: I'm looking at the stats and what do you think about DCS, RE, and NDO for a one round war vs UN. No dirty ops or blockades and keeping our war declarations within 5k NS (no dowm declares). Those stats look dead even.

This would allow for an even fight for OP, Eurasia vs NLoN.

After that, everyone has gotten wet for the round and we can see who's still holding after.

CC RoadRash, Ningkeptune
Thoughts?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/15/2017 10:03:56 AM

Message: I�m definitely not against it � let me known your looking for it � i will be in anarchy for awhile tho with these rogues

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Ningkeptune    Date: 5/15/2017 8:29:53 PM

Message: I like this idea, let everyone bounce back a little first though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Wile E Coyote    Date: 5/15/2017 8:34:44 PM

when do you want to start so I can have my trades right

Wily
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Ningkeptune    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/15/2017 10:24:51 PM

Message: Let's plan Friday into Saturday. Road Rash is still in nuclear anarchy, and RE is padding up a bit.

Let me know if this timeframe works.

Everyone is on board. RoadRash supported the idea and Neptune just PMd me with support.

RoadRash, Neptune, DCS is on bored.

CC RoadRash, Neptune
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Wile E Coyote    From: The Mitten    Date: 5/19/2017 9:35:25 PM

Message: Our announcement is below, I can post an announcement.

RR, I also want to confirm that NDO is still in.

Announcement from RE below:

Target be announced 30 mins before update.

A few rules for this war (it's a 'clean war')

1. You may up declare on your opponent but not down declare more than 5k NS.
2. No dirty ops, those include inciting propaganda (gov or religion), sabotaging IRS, or destroying money reserves. All others are fine, including killing generals (the argument here is that gives a stronger military, so fair game).
3. Nukes are fine! We are planning only for one round of war, so aim them straight.

We are an old alliance, and we have a great reputation, please abide by the above guidelines as we crush our opponents.

CC Neptune, roadrash
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Mitten    From: Roadrash    Date: 5/19/2017 11:35:15 PM

Subject: RE: NDO not ready

Message: tried to get a reply from members negative activity there � as for me last i said i was in anarchy wasn�t sure when i was getting out was waiting until war expired to see how many nukes i would have taken �. he got me one last time �.i don�t recall confirming date i knew i was going be in nuke anarchy �
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had 5 days and you waited until 25 minutes before update to send us notice, which at that point Coyote was already in bed and DCS was locked and loaded and RE wasn't going to let them go in alone.

I don't know if you are mischievous or just plain inept. We have had the same contact with DCS and no issues. We have ran numerous coalitions in TE before and no issues.

I have no $*)#ing clue what you want out of NDO. Whether you are praying for a coalition fight with OP on NLoN, hitting an alliance who's already been at war, or that NDO is so bad that they aren't ready a month into the round.

I'm going to give my 2 cents on this matter and believe that you knew what you were doing.

Edited 16 minutes ago by Lord Hitchcock

We knew it! Here's a direct quote from one of my members: "I think it's more likely that they originally had another alliance, but they pulled out last minute and the others went ahead anyway. It also seemed very last minute, the blitz with only 3 people online indicates there must've been not a lot of notice before the declaration. That or people simply couldn't make it at update." 

We have given the orders for a clean war, even going as far as taking blockades and assassinating generals off the table. Although, Kingston (DCS) tried to sabotage one of my members IRS proficiency.

Roadrash and the admins must've blessed my SDI. Blocked 10 nukes from 3 different nations last night lol.

11 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

We knew it! Here's a direct quote from one of my members: "I think it's more likely that they originally had another alliance, but they pulled out last minute and the others went ahead anyway. It also seemed very last minute, the blitz with only 3 people online indicates there must've been not a lot of notice before the declaration. That or people simply couldn't make it at update." 

We have given the orders for a clean war, even going as far as taking blockades and assassinating generals off the table. Although, Kingston (DCS) tried to sabotage one of my members IRS proficiency.

Roadrash and the admins must've blessed my SDI. Blocked 10 nukes from 3 different nations last night lol.

Oh it was a week in the planning. And the war was postponed a few days because RR was battling a rouge and needed to muster up his members. Road Rash waits until 25 minutes before update to break it to us that they won't be coming in. At that point, DCS was already committed (leadership sleeping and members opening fire in ten minutes)- and RE couldn't hold back because that would have hung DCS out to dry. So it was certainly last minute scrambling.

Which is fine, war is war, and it will be a fun one!

Con-Man RoadRash screwed us, whatevs.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

hahahahah LH you really are a little ( ill hold my words back due to profanity not being allowed on forums) 

i would have gladly joined in on a fair war but as i said i was in anarchy up until after the update when you wanted to go in …….. you really are a dumb ass person i can’t believe how pathetic you really are i erred to put your character aside and like you as a person but sharing inboxes is the lowest for of scum … here in the streets of madison park we call them Rats and brother Rats don’t live long …….

i really am so glad i didn’t join you in this war whether it be fun or not … you friggin stink LH and i want to be no where near you …. i feel so sorry for WILE E that he is in the same ship as you ATM i like him very much and that is why i joined him with tucker to take care of tuckers problem …

I’m actually also really glad that i didn’t go in and fight UN i like them very much and probably would;d have told them about this skirish because i don’t just go out and hit my friends….

I’m a little upset NDO isn’t at its full capacity ATM but you know what you little richard come by and send some declarations … i will definitely make sure I’m in your range and rip threw your nation …. maybe i might just leave NDO now and smack the crap out  of you …. 

I’m pretty sure UN will welcome me 

LH don’t ever look in my direction again and think i will ever offer you my hand in friendship i stay way clear of Rats as they are the lowest form of life on planet steve ….

RoadRash 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Con-Man RoadRash screwed us, whatevs.

HOW the F could i have conned you if i was in anarchy being in wars since day 7 Rat boy you really are delusional and deserve everything that is coming 

You waited until 25 minutes before our update to back out. 

and you said: 

"tried to get a reply from members negative activity there"

When the F were you going to mention to us that you weren't coming in?

Clearly you failed to muster up your men and you knew the date we were hitting. You said nothing. UNTIL the very last minute when we couldn't turn back.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, RoadRash said:

HOW the F could i have conned you if i was in anarchy being in wars since day 7 Rat boy you really are delusional and deserve everything that is coming 

I get the nuclear anarchy reasoning but you were last nuked on the 16th or 5 days ago and I'm sure you couldn't change your gov til you collected but you collected yesterday. Now I'm sure your war chest is not in the best shape but the rest of NDO look more than ready and capable even if you were not?

This quote of yours is a tad disturbing but I'll put it down to your emotions getting the better of you.

I’m actually also really glad that i didn’t go in and fight UN i like them very much and probably would;d have told them about this skirish because i don’t just go out and hit my friends….

Lets not play the friends game RR, and before I get called out for that quote, you may think you have justification cos you assume D1, RE and OP have some kind of secret pact but the truth is we have no pact, we're the senior alliances so I don't know if that gives us any right but i do know we will step in if we feel someone has stepped too far out of line and we'll do that for anyone. D1 and RE did that for NDO against Eurasia who hit NDO 2 days out of war many rounds ago, we tried to use diplomacy first and gave them 24 hours to peace out, the time expired and we entered on NDO's behalf who almost immediately got peace with Eurasia while D1 and RE proceeded to teach them a valuable lesson. The good old days :laugh: but I still got love for ya RR, no one's character should be questioned or misrepresented, the issue was poor communication.

And I take my hat off to RE and DCS for following through regardless of the outcome, I'll ride to war with any of you any day.

So basically the war was cancelled because roadrash was not ready lmfao. Even UN wont like to have you as a friend roadrash, they do not need friends who change their minds last minute :) i mean how could you cancel a war mins before bltiz? Do you only think about yourself? lol 

OMG the ignorance is amazing and HG i always plat the friends game always i don’t turn n friends ever …. 

i was in nuke anarchy when LH planned his war and the most i said was yeah sure sounds like a fair war i talked with LH on phone other night thought he was a cool dude ,… turned out to be a real POS … 

i never committed and only because WILE e was involved would i ever consider it … as far as secrete treatys haha HG i could give 2 craps about any of them …

as as far as only 25 min before 1 am bud .. it was my birthday do you really think TE is the only thing going on in my life hahahah 

3 minutes ago, wasso said:

So basically the war was cancelled because roadrash was not ready lmfao. Even UN wont like to have you as a friend roadrash, they do not need friends who change their minds last minute :) i mean how could you cancel a war mins before bltiz? Do you only think about yourself? lol 

who changed there mind you dumb duck …. i was IN NUKE ANARCHY COULD NOT DECLARE IF I WANTED TOO ….. NDO HAD NO INTEREST IN THIS WAR 

it amazes me the stupidity of some people ……

and wasso i have done  more for all the alliances in the then you could have ever conceived ….

go play with LH …..

Edited by RoadRash

Just now, RoadRash said:

who changed there mind you dumb duck …. i was IN NUKE ANARCHY COULD NOT DECLARE IF I WANTED TOO ….. NDO HAD NO INTEREST IN THIS WAR 

it amazes me the stupidity of some people ……

and wasso i have don’t more for all the alliances in the then you could have ever conceived ….

go play with LH …..

You seem mad.

Are you mad because you had a bad birthday? Or mad because you changed your mind 25 mins before the blitz just because you were in nuclear anarchy? And if you had no intereset in the war you could have said that from the begining instead of sending fake answers, right? :).

HG i just re read that what does a pact between you guys mean ….. 

where does that even play into this ..

you really are nuts bro … as far as D1 if cowboy is still in D1 they still get some respect from me … you HG are slowly losing any i had ….  

1 minute ago, wasso said:

You seem mad.

Are you mad because you had a bad birthday? Or mad because you changed your mind 25 mins before the blitz just because you were in nuclear anarchy? And if you had no intereset in the war you could have said that from the begining instead of sending fake answers, right? :).

hahahah keep playing that 25 min crap lmao little boy i was in NUKE ANARCHY couldn’t declare if i wanted too … can’t read past the first line …….

O BTW my birthday was great … awesome 95 degrees rode my harley got paid day off rode my girl ate some cake opened some presents real good birthday thank for asking :)

Edited by RoadRash

3 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

hahahah keep playing that 25 min crap lmao little boy i was in NUKE ANARCHY couldn’t declare if i wanted too … can’t read past the first line …….

You didnt answer the question. Especially the last one! Just be honest with your people. NDO,RE,DCS... 

First, let's separate RL from In-Character.

RL I think you're a swell guy and I enjoyed our talk.

In-Character, I think you are an incompetent drama queen who literally took the piss.

I want full transparency on this because I want to make damn certain it wasn't on our (my part). RE does not screw things like this up, especially when we ask other AAs to war alongside us. I've  been in many coalitions, planned many of them, and never had any problems.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Please read carefully...

ITS JUST A GAME ...

19 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'm only up at update because of my multiple trips to the bathroom during the night

Wow I can relate:lol1:

We will war for a few days then peace out clearly all will have fun

Bajoran Federation   I will work on the bad spy ops issue ... sorry