WAPA announcement

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

If I was the leader of an alliance that just made a huge FA disaster and pissed off alot of major alliances with a war that was totally my fault, I wouldn't be going around "tough talking" to other leaders. It's a good way to get rolled. Just a heads up so you can't complain when it happens. 

How was my grammar?

Is it bad I'm laughing at loud at your attempt to look tough here? Go take a chill pill, hit the bong or whatever you do to calm down when you get all riled up over nothing.

I'm not sure where you think you fit into all this, but wow. You're trying way to hard here to seem relevant in something which doesn't involve you.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Is it bad I'm laughing at loud at your attempt to look tough here? Go take a chill pill, hit the bong or whatever you do to calm down when you get all riled up over nothing.

I'm not sure where you think you fit into all this, but wow. You're trying way to hard here to seem relevant in something which doesn't involve you.

You think me giving someone a recommendation is trying to look tough? This is why your alliance is in the position it is in. 

On 5/19/2017 at 11:48 AM, Morphine said:

You think me giving someone a recommendation is trying to look tough? This is why your alliance is in the position it is in. 

I'm pretty sure him making a light hearted joke meant in good humor with no ill intent after the fact was not the reason for the war, so trying to put all the blame on him was a complete overreaction even if you didn't like his sense of humor. I think you need to lighten up a bit.

If your comment wasn't meant as a threat and you really thought he was totally at fault for Alonso's bad decision to raid WAPA, then maybe I misunderstood the intent behind your post. My response to your hostile sounding post trying to get a reaction out of him wasn't the reason either.

WAPA felt their delayed response to Alonso's raids was justified and one of our nations countered, resulting in war. We fought it out and WAPA made their point. When I look at things from WAPA's perspective, I can understand why they did what they did. However now there is white peace and any grudges were already sorted out on the battlefield.

On 19/05/2017 at 8:44 AM, Alexio15 said:

Maybe it's because you are a comedy of errors, and think burying your head in the sand means people won't notice?

I had assumed there would be more reaction to what happened in fact. I thought my nation would be attacked by ex-PG nations as well as possibly by Non Grata, but in fact I was only declared upon by unconnected people. After those expired no one attempted to prevent me escaping to peace mode.

I have now declared 3 wars upon a sanctioned alliance in order to help me pay off my tech deals, I will see if there is more reaction to that. I strongly suspect that there will not be.

35 minutes ago, Idiotman said:

I have now declared 3 wars upon a sanctioned alliance in order to help me pay off my tech deals, I will see if there is more reaction to that. I strongly suspect that there will not be.

It's VE, they're used to having people harassing their low tiers... I doubt they will notice at this point. 

3 hours ago, Idiotman said:

I had assumed there would be more reaction to what happened in fact. I thought my nation would be attacked by ex-PG nations as well as possibly by Non Grata, but in fact I was only declared upon by unconnected people. After those expired no one attempted to prevent me escaping to peace mode.

Don't worry I'm working on getting somebody into range to hit you.