Order Squared

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

From what I gather, we were just about ready until you guys stepped in to make a bigger mess of things.  Swing and a miss, again.

From what I gather, that isn't the case at all, so clearly its acceptance wasn't mutually assured half as much as your coalition keeps making out.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trash talking is pointless, but it's also fun and better than no talking (outright inactivity). 

...have been pretty low well before NG and the other Maroon Alliances decided to punch you in the mouth..

Can you read? The whole discussion is how NG HASN'T punched them in the mouth. You're in the fight because they've failed to do just that.

Happy war!

12 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

The only whining has come from your side. Pretty consistently, I might add. "It's not fair." "Your overwhelming force is unjustified!" etc, etc.

NoR, NG, et al. will rebuild far easier than your coalition will, that's something that you can be guaranteed of regardless how long your govts decide to extend their destruction. Unlike your bunch, our side is actually active enough to effectively assist each other in their political, economic and military endeavors.

NoR and NG will have a hard time rebuilding faster when so many of there nations will require extensive aid to rebuild. where as most TTK members can rebuild with the ample funds they already have on hand.

I will ask one question of Deathadder and one question only,  how many times has NG plotted and attacked TTK only to have to call in allies every single time to bail them out of the fight?

As for a personnel note, we have talked many times in the past (be it long ago).  your manner in which you talk and what you say is way below what is expected from a NPO milcom commander, and Ivan and Moo would not have allowed that from any of its members, I know that personally. You need to try to keep it respectful and to a standard for the office you hold.

5 hours ago, Sabcat said:

I've read a few posts on here - I've diligently skimmed all 3 pages - and I wonder what kind of life DeathAdder has that he's bothered to post so much. Hook him up with Junka.

If hell work had it's way, believe me when I say I'd never get a day off.

5 hours ago, wiccan high priest said:

As for a personnel note, we have talked many times in the past (be it long ago).  your manner in which you talk and what you say is way below what is expected from a NPO milcom commander, and Ivan and Moo would not have allowed that from any of its members, I know that personally. You need to try to keep it respectful and to a standard for the office you hold.

Name-dropping does nothing. They aren't here to save you.

49 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

If hell work had it's way, believe me when I say I'd never get a day off.

Name-dropping does nothing. They aren't here to save you.

If telling you your talking like back yard street trash instead of an imperial officer is name dropping then you are a true disgrace to the title you hold.

5 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Such dishonor to the great Emperors of the past.  You are truly an embarrassment to your alliance.

I have high respect for both of them, actually. I simply bothered to actually learn history and know for a fact both of them have said/done far worse than I did, so the attempt at deception doesn't work so well.

2 minutes ago, wiccan high priest said:

If telling you your talking like back yard street trash instead of an imperial officer is name dropping then you are a true disgrace to the title you hold.

Really? Because, it seems to me that your membership is the one that's been talking like street trash.

Your Alliance is burning around you, and they actually had the gall to sit in here and act like: 

A. They haven't been left beaten down and bloody.

B. Your entire Coalition had to scramble to get involved.

C. Most of them still can't admit they lost.

You haven't been able to make one legitimate counter argument throughout the entire three pages as to why your own war performance is so lack-luster, and whenever they did bother to actually try challenging my claims, and I pointed out a flaw in their argument, they went back to trash-talking NG, or trying to spin it to how you've beaten them, or anyone.

What I said to you had nothing to do with what anyone else said.

I asked one question, and made a statement. You ignored the question and called me a name dropper after I pointed out your words do not hold up to the standards of an imperial officer.

And all I said was,  neither Ivan or Moo would have tolerated your attitude and the way your conducting yourself.

14 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:
14 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I am, however, responsible for the efficiency here, and let me assure you when I say there will be zero doubt that you lost by the time Pacifica is done. That is all that will matter when this wraps up.

this statement makes it very clear there was deep concern at the top of the most powerful alliances in the game that TTK might defeat the strongest bloc in the game.. 

Almost as if NG is in even worse shape than we even believe, and we believe they are less than 3 months away from self dissolution. 

19 minutes ago, wiccan high priest said:

What I said to you had nothing to do with what anyone else said.

I asked one question, and made a statement. You ignored the question and called me a name dropper after I pointed out your words do not hold up to the standards of an imperial officer.

And all I said was,  neither Ivan or Moo would have tolerated your attitude and the way your conducting yourself.

I am not an Imperial Officer, as I've already stated in this thread several times. I have no desire to be an Imperial Officer. I quite enjoy the job of engineering the destruction of Alliances over sitting in backchannels and pretending to be nice.

I ignored your question because it's not worth answering. Name one major war in the past 5 years where Alliances haven't brought in multiple Alliances against their enemies.

You can't.

Coalition Warfare is the new norm, and despite Pacifica's, as well as my own attempts to change this in EQ, it is still the case. You may as well just accept it as everyone else seems to, because it's clear that despite all the constant clamoring for change, none of the Alliances who !@#$%* and moan actually have the desire to put in the effort or the forgiveness of years-old grudges that would change this. As your own membership and Allies have demonstrated in this very thread.

14 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

this statement makes it very clear there was deep concern at the top of the most powerful alliances in the game that TTK might defeat the strongest bloc in the game.. 

Almost as if NG is in even worse shape than we even believe, and we believe they are less than 3 months away from self dissolution. 

Yeah. Nice spin-job. Sadly, everyone on this side already knows that you've lost, that you refuse to admit you've lost, yet still think you have a right to exit on terms you dictate.

The only logical response is simply to apply additional pressure until you finally admit that you've lost and accept terms given.

This was covered on page 1.

Edited by DeathAdder

On 5/13/2017 at 10:33 PM, Cazaric said:

However, being a patronising ass certainly is.

Relax, this is DesthAdder's first taste of victory.

Although I will never understand his motives.

Most Emperors serve their alliance and eventually retire. Usually with a decent severance package and sitting on some type of retirement guidance council.

Why he enjoyed seeing his former alliance crushed is unusual. That would be like Dojobo going to Pacifica and wanting to see Polaris and allies burn (things like that just doesn't happen, or at least they shouldn't).

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Relax, this is DesthAdder's first taste of victory.

Although I will never understand his motives.

Most Emperors serve their alliance and eventually retire. Usually with a decent severance package and sitting on some type of retirement guidance council.

Why he enjoyed seeing his former alliance crushed is unusual. That would be like Dojobo going to Pacifica and wanting to see Polaris and allies burn.

:popcorn: And here I thought you left us again.

Not to rain on your parade, but both EQ and Disorder were victories under my leadership. You know the ones. It's when you started to beg me to pay attention to your AA more than just Tech dealing. x3

I was never an Emperor in Sparta, though, perhaps if I had been, it would not be in the shape it's in now under its current leadership. That whole hindsight, ya know.

Fireworks are fun, and the people fighting in Sparta are doing so because it's their choice. I know them far too well to know they don't give a damn for their pixels, and most of them don't give a damn for the World of Bob at this point.

But keep pretending like you know anything that happens in major AA's. :goodjob:

1 hour ago, wiccan high priest said:

I'd like to present for evidence to the contrary, the one Josef Thorne, admin rest his soul. Here are cliffnotes, in case you need to reference any more of our Emperors you've only heard about by rough description.   Cortath probably wouldn't have liked it.  He's you're best bet for this argument. Mary would have been amused on skype as she wrote something official and serious sounding.  Brehon would have made actual effort to piss you off more,  and Farrin would have made sure the popcorn was ready to go ahead of time. Someone else will have to cover Letum and Frawley for you.   I recommend Lord of Darkness. He's knows all the things. 

6 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

I'd like to present for evidence to the contrary, the one Josef Thorne, admin rest his soul. Here are cliffnotes, in case you need to reference any more of our Emperors you've only heard about by rough description.   Cortath probably wouldn't have liked it.  He's you're best bet for this argument. Mary would have been amused on skype as she wrote something official and serious sounding.  Brehon would have made actual effort to piss you off more,  and Farrin would have made sure the popcorn was ready to go ahead of time. Someone else will have to cover Letum and Frawley for you.   I recommend Lord of Darkness. He's knows all the things. 

I really wish Brehon or Mary were still here. They were always fun to bs with.

"Yeah. Nice spin-job. Sadly, everyone on this side already knows that you've lost, that you refuse to admit you've lost, yet still think you have a right to exit on terms you dictate."

Lol, 

still trying to figure out what world your living in, hahaha,, seems the only one worried about the outcome is you. NG has long sense given up. 5 other alliances have quietly indicated they have no interest in this war any longer, as they could not careless about the disposition of NG nor do they feel like bailing them out once again. 

has it not clicked with you why none of these other alliances have declared but a single war in almost 2 week? you’re the only one on BOB who cares at this point about the outcome. Look, to be honest NPO has always had great diplomats they have been great tech sellers to me personally (thousands of tech bought) and I have interacted with more than 75 of your nations. All great folks but it seems you are not as well adept at this as you think. 

Here is what I think happened- 

when this started the NpO's are sitting back like {this will be quick} - then 1 months goes by , and the war is about even at that point. {no concern yet}

then we get to 6 weeks in, the other AA's stop declaring or slow down significantly on TTK, we move to 2 months in, NG nations begin to defect, NG stats show they are beginning to lose. offers are quietly put out of the potential for peace. these likely did not get to your desk, as they had not been firmed up in any way. {Mild interest in the outcome}

2 1/2 months into this war, NG is now badly losing this war, their warchest are in very rough shape. their allies have all but left the battlefield in complete apathy for the war. it is at this point that NG begins to offer more on the table for a peace, (The TTK defeat is withdrawn- more to a white peace- senate seats are agreed upon -)

Then inexplicably. NG's government goes silent- inactive, nations are not checked or for the most part not singed into- none are firing even so much as a cruise missile in response to active wars, almost zero war declarations by NG in the following 2 weeks. {this is where the NpO's are like holy crude, this is not going as planned}

last week would bring us just about to the 3 month mark, NG's allies have long ago left the battlefield, NG;s war machine has ground to a halt, no new wars declared, NG nations surrendering to TTK, other leaving or deleting, {NG finally agrees to Peace Terms.} all we are doing is waiting for finalization of the document. 

it is at this point where it gets to the higher offices of the NpO's. they realize it is an embarrassing defeat for NG, while still listed as a win technically the terms shown what is really happening. Here is where panic sets in, and we have 2 of the most powerful alliance declare on a 44 nation alliance that has been at war for 3 months with you guys “concerned” about the outcome.

To be clear, TTK never expects or expected to win this war, and we won’t. but we have exposed NG for what they are, basically a worthless alliance. The rest of BOB has seen that as well. You are only here because of panic and a pathetic attempt to save face in CN. No other reason.

15 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

-

That's nice. You're free to have any delusions of grandeur that you wish to have-- the ones that your AA mates have posted about so far have given several of us a pretty great laugh, so I encourage you to keep them coming.

You're still being rolled because your side was beaten, and much to your dismay, you don't have the right to exit on your own terms as you think you do.

Going "Nonono, this is what I think happened..." isn't going to really change that. :popcorn:

35 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Going "Nonono, this is what I think happened..." isn't going to really change that. :popcorn:

Says the guy who's been doing that for three pages now. 

You don't get a seat at the grown ups table just because Pacifica got a little red at NG's embarrassing war performance. 

run along now, grown ups are talking here, go back to the little kids table where you belong. 

I mean, I was in that "grown-ups" table, as you call it for Four years. On your Sphere's side, no less.

Was full of bs and lies then, and it's full of bs and lies now.. That's why most of rank and file membership were deluded by your .gov's that it was a mutually assured peace deal.

Yet... TTK is still being burned by the Orders now, and that peace doesn't seem so near.

I'm sure even you, LilTrekkie, based off our fortunately limited interactions, can comprehend the fact, if we're here, then everyone else in Coalition Leadership knew the peace wasn't 100% ensured.

I don't need to be in back channels to realize that fact.

8 hours ago, Lady Red said:

The difference is that Thorne at least had wit.

This is an embarrassment whatever way you cut it.  Harkens back to the GGA days, when you showed us why they didn't need WRC.  Or whatever that gaffe was back in the day, I forget exactly.  But it was hilarious then and it is hilarious now.

Nobody disputes that we are on the losing side.  Nobody disputes that the treaties authorize you to enter.  Nobody disputes that TTK is now going to get leveled.

But you are absolutely desperate to pretend that the front was going well before you stepped in.  You are desperate to pretend that TTK hasn't demonstrated their competency.  You are desperate to pretend that your bloc hasn't been embarrassed by this recent string of events.  And it is very amusing to watch you struggle to feed your bulls*** to the masses.

Peace was near until Pacifica decided they had to rectify an image problem, but the damage has already been done and cannot be reversed.