Order Squared

NPOCrimsonImperial-Flare.png
Order Squared

Pursuant to A treaty you still can't refuse and the Never Say Never Again accords, the New Pacific Order hereby declares war on The Templar Knights. We wish TTK good luck and look forward to seeing the resolution of this conflict in a manner fitting for the involved parties.

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

Lord of Darkness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Dan100, Gumpper, & Nemphesis,
Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Would you be so kind as to bring out your 100k's so some of us Delta boys can see some action, or is this too much to hope for?

PLEASE WHY WON'T YOU LET US CURBSTOMP YOU?

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Some of us don't pixel hug and like the concept of being ZI'd for our Alliances.

I guess that concept doesn't exist for the most part now.

You'd have to actually be fighting on the side that doesn't have 10:1 odds to be able to even worry about getting ZI'd, perhaps next war you should pick out better sides, Plenty of targets are available if you weren't pixelhugging yourselves.

1 minute ago, Northern Empire said:

if thats the case then why are you so concerned with NG's pixels,,, 

We're actually just closing down your front so we can get back to more important things in NPO.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

You'd have to actually be fighting on the side that doesn't have 10:1 odds to be able to even worry about getting ZI'd, perhaps next war you should pick out better sides, Plenty of targets are available if you weren't pixelhugging yourselves.

"

Nation Slogan:
Pacifica Prevails! Terror of Mid-Tier. Never Inactive. Wars Declared: 105. Nukes Ate: 109, Nukes Sent: 138, Blocked: 151. 

101 of them were declared in an Alliance fitting that Criteria. Been there. Done that. You even threatened to ZI me there. :D I'm still waiting for you to actually try, by the way. :popcorn:

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

We're actually just closing down your front so we can get back to more important things in NPO.

"

Nation Slogan:
Pacifica Prevails! Terror of Mid-Tier. Never Inactive. Wars Declared: 105. Nukes Ate: 109, Nukes Sent: 138, Blocked: 151. 

101 of them were declared in an Alliance fitting that Criteria. Been there. Done that. You even threatened to ZI me there. :D I'm still waiting for you to actually try, by the way. :popcorn:

When the $%&@ did I ever threaten to ZI you when you were in Sparta? I am glad you changed the subject from you telling an alliance that's been curbstomped for the past 3 months to go out of their way to please you to explictly about yourself though, glad I have rubbed off on others :D

If you cared about shutting down the front you wouldn't have made it so now the peace agreement that was already reached is going to have to be renegotiated?

Edited by Mogar

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

-Pats.- We've discussed this. Selective memory isn't really a concern of mine.

However, being a patronising ass certainly is.

3 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

However, being a patronising ass certainly is.

Aw, that's cute.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

I mean, generally when you make an accusation like that you can actually back it up with some evidence.

I mean, generally when I've already backed it up twice, it doesn't need to be said a 3rd time. But, oh wait, it's you.

3 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

This has nothing to do with Closing down a front, 

it has everything to do with TTK flat out embarrassing NG in front BOB. 

and as an ally it would have reflected poorly on your alliance as well. 

Unfortunately for your argument, our Military Affairs Department (which I'm the head of) doesn't revolve around TTK or NG, but instead revolves around progress. 

Your pointless little war is hindering our progress and Pacifica is here to restore order and force it closed.

You can keep being delusional and think you had a chance at all during this or whatever you wish, I really don't care. Either way, this front will be closed.

Enjoy the casualties..

27 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Unfortunately for your argument, our Military Affairs Department (which I'm the head of) doesn't revolve around TTK or NG, but instead revolves around progress. 

Your pointless little war is hindering our progress and Pacifica is here to restore order and force it closed.

You can keep being delusional and think you had a chance at all during this or whatever you wish, I really don't care. Either way, this front will be closed.

Enjoy the casualties..

you do relies the war was very close to being over right? like peace all but finalized? these attacks may have the exact opposite effect and rather further prolong the war.

I really abhor politics. Always have.

My purpose is to decide how best to destroy Pacifica's enemies, and to advise Nations on how to build. Whether you're ready to accept it or not is irrelevant. Your coalition will be surrendering. A round, a month, a year... Doesn't matter. Pacifica will prevail. The only thing that will change is we'll have better stats, and every Alliance that fights us will have a harder time recovering. 

You can discuss morality with my Emperor, another Imperial, or just someone who actually cares about it.

In the meantime, those of us who are lucky enough to get a target will be increasing the only thing that matters in Bob, and that is Casualties.

21 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I really abhor politics. Always have.

My purpose is to decide how best to destroy Pacifica's enemies, and to advise Nations on how to build. Whether you're ready to accept it or not is irrelevant. Your coalition will be surrendering. A round, a month, a year... Doesn't matter. Pacifica will prevail. The only thing that will change is we'll have better stats, and every Alliance that fights us will have a harder time recovering. 

You can discuss morality with my Emperor, another Imperial, or just someone who actually cares about it.

In the meantime, those of us who are lucky enough to get a target will be increasing the only thing that matters in Bob, and that is Casualties.

again that was about to happen, and now it might not. this was a very counterproductive move if you truly wanted the war over ASAP.

You're missing the point. x3

Since you took too long to accept the fact that you lost and slowed down our progress, then we'll simply be taking tech, NS, and land by force instead of the boring, peaceful way. 

Reps as punishment are utterly pointless, and always have been. It is far more profitable for Pacifica on a mechanic technicality over a long-term perspective to farm your nations in war.