need a sanction on black

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Because cowboy and I have a long history of simply declaring war on early round rouges, in defense of the other.

You preach to save your own ass. And that's fine, but you may as well drop the community service award.

i don’t need to save my ass from anyone have nothing hide nor nothing to prove …

I’m very comfortable in every action i have taken and now since this thread i am happy AF i didn’t help you out …….

25 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i don’t need to save my ass from anyone have nothing hide nor nothing to prove …

I’m very comfortable in every action i have taken and now since this thread i am happy AF i didn’t help you out …….

It wasn't about helping me out, it was about if you're true to your preaching or (as I suspected) a con man. Rounds and pixels come and go, your character sticks with you.

Lesson for today, TE noobs, never trust a man with a lower back tattoo.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It wasn't about helping me out, it was about if you're true to your preaching or (as I suspected) a con man. Rounds and pixels come and go, your character sticks with you.

Lesson for today, TE noobs, never trust a man with a lower back tattoo.

hahaha i agree i don’t have a lower back tattoo lmao i have a full body tattoo … just pointing that out ;) 

LH when you asked for sanction i asked about you heard you where a troll …. thank you for clearing that uo to me o/