A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

12 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Jumping to conclusions yet again, senators in my experience do not just do a couple of clicks before placing a sanction. Most if not all investigate the mater which can take a few days (which this did) before deciding if a sanction should be placed.

Also Junka is not King of LPC a king would have for more authority, his individual distinction is for practical reason in the minority of times rather than additional authority the majority of the time.

Act like the babysitter you are and tell him to STFU then seriously lol

B9hhHA6.png

But yeah, its also pretty obvious U ur u  I gud is part of that too so as far as the whole "didnt whine to animalz" thing, I just want him to own that !@#$ because its sad at this point lol

I feel bad for Junka, maybe I can cure him of his hypocrisy... I mean hed still be a pussy noone likes but at least he wouldnt be a huge liar.

Edited by Keres

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Keres said:

But yeah, its also pretty obvious U ur u  I gud is part of that too so as far as the whole "didnt whine to animalz" thing, I just want him to own that !@#$ because its sad at this point lol

I feel bad for Junka, maybe I can cure him of his hypocrisy... I mean hed still be a pussy noone likes but at least he wouldnt be a huge liar.

What is sad is that you feel so deeply attached to a fallacy that your not willing to pursue the truth, as the great Terry Pratchett said " The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head".

5 hours ago, Galerion said:

What is sad is that you feel so deeply attached to a fallacy that your not willing to pursue the truth, as the great Terry Pratchett said " The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head".

There is only one truth, and that is Junka is a pussy.

2 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

There is only one truth, and that is Junka is a pussy.

You cannot attack Kingdom of Pakalolo at this time because their battle odds are at 0% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Kingdom of Pakalolo has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Kingdom of Pakalolo as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. 

There seems to be a lot of conspiracy theory and, as somebody pointed out, self-righteous !@#$%^&*, in this thread.  Let me point out, the only conspiracy we have is to create chaos.  It isn't really a conspiracy when the world has been told the truth - this is a DoW thread, btw, if you have forgotten.  Most of us are planning on ending, or thinking about ending, or considering the possibility of ending.  We are trolls because that is how we are choosing to end.  Get over yourselves.

As for why NoR?  Wally hit NoR, so I figured, why not.  As for Junka, I don't care about your alliance, but your crying is a delicious feast and it is feeding my desire to continue the part of the troll.

687474703a2f2f693230322e70686f746f627563

53 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

There seems to be a lot of conspiracy theory and, as somebody pointed out, self-righteous !@#$%^&*, in this thread.  Let me point out, the only conspiracy we have is to create chaos.  It isn't really a conspiracy when the world has been told the truth - this is a DoW thread, btw, if you have forgotten.  Most of us are planning on ending, or thinking about ending, or considering the possibility of ending.  We are trolls because that is how we are choosing to end.  Get over yourselves.

As for why NoR?  Wally hit NoR, so I figured, why not.  As for Junka, I don't care about your alliance, but your crying is a delicious feast and it is feeding my desire to continue the part of the troll.

687474703a2f2f693230322e70686f746f627563

Die, Xeno Scum!

Err, i mean, stop, you will make the !@#$%* post space marine memes or vids.  No one wants that.

50 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

Die, Xeno Scum!

Err, i mean, stop, you will make the !@#$%* post space marine memes or vids.  No one wants that.

Meanwhile inside the imperium

Edited by Keres

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Smurth is such a pleb on the battlefield.

YEAH!!!! He's a pleb!  He's also been known to leave the toilet bowl seat up.

2 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

Let me point out, the only conspiracy we have is to create chaos.  It isn't really a conspiracy when the world has been told the truth - this is a DoW thread, btw, if you have forgotten.  Most of us are planning on ending, or thinking about ending, or considering the possibility of ending.  We are trolls because that is how we are choosing to end.  Get over yourselves.

I missed the DoW part, who'd you DoW on? The world?

10 minutes ago, Canik said:

I missed the DoW part, who'd you DoW on? The world?

I also missed the DoW from Animalz... and LH... and Dunka... and consequently you guys for !@#$@#$ up trades...

but who gives a !@#$? lol

30 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

You lack the qualifications to make such designations.

No hes the LPCN queen..

B9hhHA6.png

Didnt you know LPCN matter?

what the $%&@ even are these retards again? Can we join the rest of non-retarded bob and not give a !@#$?

Edited by Keres

19 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

It's a DoW on order, normalcy, peace, and social norms.

Thanks for the clarification. Though most of TBC seems awfully peaceful still. 

29 minutes ago, Keres said:

I also missed the DoW from Animalz... and LH... and Dunka... and consequently you guys for !@#$@#$ up trades...

but who gives a !@#$? lol

I didn't mean it like that, dumbass. I wasn't making some call-out for TBC not posting a DoW. I literally meant I must have missed it and was just curious who or what exactly was declared on.

Are you sure no one thinks you're a dumbass? I'm finding that harder and harder to believe the more you talk. xD 

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

Are you sure no one thinks you're a dumbass? I'm finding that harder and harder to believe the more you talk. xD 

To be honest, everybody who has posted in this thread is a dumbass.

Just now, smurthwaite said:

To be honest, everybody who has posted in this thread is a dumbass.

Agreed, Junka just has the added bonus of being a pussy.

Besides, I was listing Junktard's lies in that post.

11 minutes ago, Keres said:

Agreed, Junka just has the added bonus of being a pussy.

Besides, I was listing Junktard's lies in that post.

not-sure-if-troll-or-complete-dumbass.jp

Hmmm.  I wonder if Junktard has been attempting to troll the whole of CN for several years.  Now I see a conspiracy. 

tinfoilhat.jpg?w=450

46 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

not-sure-if-troll-or-complete-dumbass.jp

Hmmm.  I wonder if Junktard has been attempting to troll the whole of CN for several years.  Now I see a conspiracy. 

tinfoilhat.jpg?w=450

Likely both... I make no assumptions 

As far as Junktard goes, you need enough intelligence to know what you're doing to troll... This puts it in the unlikely column for me at least...

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Thanks for the clarification. Though most of TBC seems awfully peaceful still. 

I didn't mean it like that, dumbass. I wasn't making some call-out for TBC not posting a DoW. I literally meant I must have missed it and was just curious who or what exactly was declared on.

There was no DoW, Gibs rogued Junktard crapped his pants. The end.. 

Then the "LPCN" retards appeared with their collective IQ of 12 "mebe i cnt speel but ur meen"

Animalz the movie directed by the greatest director the imperium has to offer:

Edited by Keres

18 minutes ago, Keres said:

There was no DoW, Gibs rogued Junktard crapped his pants. The end.. 

You forgot the part where we sanctioned Gibs and TBC crapped it's pants but okay.

5 minutes ago, Canik said:

You forgot the part where we sanctioned Gibs and TBC crapped it's pants but okay.

TBC didnt care, noone did... Not even Gibs honestly... But considering the comments on that sanction everyone crapped their pants because *someone* jumped the gun like an idiot... It was pretty funny.

Edited by Keres