Troop count was 3% and no anarchy.

Mjolnir

Last night, I'm sure as some of you are aware, BLEU hit NADC. Our alliance was tasked with attacking several guys including this one:

<a href="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=31645" target="_blank">http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=31645</a>

Myself, RossGarner of Rome, and Blaze of Macedonian Empire got this guy down to 1,700 troops (from 80,000) which was way below 20%. Ross informed me it was around 3%. The guy was shy of 100,000 citizens and still no anarchy. Is it another display error or what? Since then, the guy signed on and bought more troops so obviously I can't post a screenshot, which, I doubt would prove anything in the first place since you could edit it so easily. I have Ross and Blaze coming shortly to confirm my word and hopefully an admin could view the history of troop count or whatever and fix this bug. Thanks fellas.

Edited by AllYourBase

True.

I was suppose to attack after Ross and AYB and it siad the guy was anarchied- so no ground attack option for me. An hour later the guys buys a ton of new troops(and AYB, not 100% sure but i think when i was to attack him he had less then 1,7k troops and 0 tanks) and land attacks me... o_O

Now i check him out and he even has 8k tanks...

Edited by Blaze of Macedon

Question: Actual troop count or troops with modifiers? Anarchy uses modified count. I've found that despite having 100k citizens, I can drop very, very far with proper troop modifiers. 3% is low, but I've been lower without Anarchy.

Question: Actual troop count or troops with modifiers? Anarchy uses modified count. I've found that despite having 100k citizens, I can drop very, very far with proper troop modifiers. 3% is low, but I've been lower without Anarchy.

He has an efficency bonus of 88%, which would give him the equivalent of a force of 5.64% of citizen population.

At first I thought it was a display error since the guy collected a really low sum of money, however, let's not forget he has G Camps and most of his money goes directly into the military. Also, he managed to change his government from monarchy to commie earlier today so that's a dead giveaway of no anarchy. I'm calling shenanigans on this one, admin.

Just had this happen:

Target: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=19086

Government Type: Democracy

Number of Soldiers: 613 (1,370)

Number of Tanks: 0

Total Population: 56,327 Supporters

Myself and two other BLEU members triple teamed the above nation and took him from having a full army of soldiers and tanks to that. Whether you calculate by number of soldiers or efficiency he is below even five percent. Do not tell me that should not an Anarchy.

Edit: I think he just switched back to democracy today after being in Anarchy; that was before the attacks.

Edited by Slashes-With-Claws

I was going to make a new thread, but then I noticed this one.

The nation LandOfWhitney has zero soldiers (and was, I'm told, sent a defeat alert earlier today) but has maintained its government as Capitalist instead of anarchy (or at least, it was when this was posted). Is this a bug or something else?

The nation is:

Nation: LandOfWhitney

Ruler: CommanderWhitney

Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=195303

I'm still looking into this one. This is one of those hit and miss bugs because if you look in game, nations are getting anarchied properly. Continue to post here if you experience the bug. The more details the better.

Hi, I am glad I found this thread.

Something similar with anarchy happened to me last week. I am sorry that I don't have many details, but at the time, I just assumed that I overlooked some battle factors.

I attacked a guy who had roughly 20000-25000 soldiers. I launched two powerful ground attacks, and caused total casualties somewhere around 17000. However, immediately afterward, when I checked his page, he still had somewhere around 20000 soldiers. He also had not been online (the star icon was not present next to his name).

I don't think this would have been enough to anarchy the guy, but I was disappointed. He anarchied me the next day (I think it was the next day), and in the recent war, it was very annoying.

I doubt this helps, but I think it is useful to know that this is going on.