The Rebellion (DoE)

The Rebellion

1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Declaration of Existence

Round 43 has created an alliance of rebels, nations that have grown tired of the unwritten rules of Cybernation’s TE.

This alliance will define how we plan to participate this round, our expectations and goals.

Alliance Moto: DON’T TREAD ON ME

Team Color: Yellow

Leadership: Al Bundy

Senator: Malakarlian

Alliance “unwritten rules” written down:

• The rebellion will use all spy ops available in game unless otherwise agreed upon by the government.

• We will not declare on any alliance out of war for at least 3 days.

• All other alliances can be declared upon, we have no contracted allies. We will work with other alliances, when deemed necessary, to have a good war.

• An attack on an alliance member (Declaration of war or Spy ops) will be met with greater or equal force.

Some alliance member’s expectations:

Goals:

• Have Fun/Shake things up

• WIN – I hope the rebellion claims all the stats- (Yes we plan to win)

Lets have a fun round:

Al Bundy - Rebel Women's Shoe Salesman

Edited by AL Bundy

11 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Sounds like a plan.

Haha should be a good time! We really debated about having an alliance this round. We told most we weren't, but a change happened and I threw us back into the fun.

Al

I have photos of you also in the back seat of a car and it was not Peggy ....For just $26.97 and  pair of ladies pumps in my size I can destroy them

Wily

Unwritten rules are used by a losing party and used to try and strengthen their case or public relations to justify certain actions. Many veterans including myself have taken advantage of this cos they're there for everyone to use now otherwise I'm a proponent that we don't need unwritten rules, we only need leaders/alliances to detect what you think is criminal whether against you or anyone else and dish out some sweet justice. I.e. If you want to attack an alliance fresh from war then expect the same treatment.

Other than that good luck Rebellion :)

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:31 PM, Wayne World said:

I have photos of you also in the back seat of a car and it was not Peggy ....For just $26.97 and  pair of ladies pumps in my size I can destroy them

Wily

I think we can work something out! but 26.97 is two weeks pay!!

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, HiredGun said:

Unwritten rules are used by a losing party and used to try and strengthen their case or public relations to justify certain actions. Many veterans including myself have taken advantage of this cos they're there for everyone to use now otherwise I'm a proponent that we don't need unwritten rules, we only need leaders/alliances to detect what you think is criminal whether against you or anyone else and dish out some sweet justice. I.e. If you want to attack an alliance fresh from war then expect the same treatment.

Other than that good luck Rebellion :)

haha problem there is a slap to one person is a straight punch in the face to another....but there-in lies the fun!

Al Bundy

17 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

haha problem there is a slap to one person is a straight punch in the face to another....but there-in lies the fun!

Al Bundy

If you poke the bear expect to get mauled

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Or just use a really long stick....

Good luck outrunning the bear :P

Also

To: KingWasso From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/30/2017 9:45:10 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

After a thorough investigation, there were 2 nations that could have done this and both of them reside in your alliance. Wasso sat and still sits at the default NS of 3, the culprit bought the CIA as their 3rd wonder and then built up so he could hide among the other nations that were built with CIA's. There were only two nations with the CIA that had built between the the time the spy op had occurred and the time I ran my investigation which was only a few hours later, both of whom had also collected.

Hollywood and X X X

I recognize this Logan X and the last time this happened to us was in round 40 which was the last time I seen this Logan play who was with Devildogs at the time and got deleted mid way through the round along with 10 other id's including their leaders Devildog and co-lead Warhammer.

I know it had nothing to do with you but I just want to point out the type of people you have in your new alliance.

It's fairly easy to back track these forms of attacks to the source this early in the round as it becomes a game of elimination. Everyone with 3 visible wonders cannot have committed the op including all those that had built early leaving a very small group, after that it was fairly easy to conclude who it was and plus you have all the D1 haters in your alliance.

Edited by HiredGun

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Good luck outrunning the bear :P

Also

To: KingWasso From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/30/2017 9:45:10 PM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

After a thorough investigation, there were 2 nations that could have done this and both of them reside in your alliance. Wasso sat and still sits at the default NS of 3, the culprit bought the CIA as their 3rd wonder and then built up so he could hide among the other nations that were built with CIA's. There were only two nations with the CIA that had built between the the time the spy op had occurred and the time I ran my investigation which was only a few hours later, both of whom had also collected.

Hollywood and X X X

I recognize this Logan X and the last time this happened to us was in round 40 which was the last time I seen this Logan play who was with Devildogs at the time and got deleted mid way through the round along with 10 other id's including their leaders Devildog and co-lead Warhammer.

I know it had nothing to do with you but I just want to point out the type of people you have in your new alliance.

It's fairly easy to back track these forms of attacks to the source this early in the round as it becomes a game of elimination. Everyone with 3 visible wonders cannot have committed the op including all those that had built early leaving a very small group, after that it was fairly easy to conclude who it was and plus you have all the D1 haters in your alliance.

It's a long stick....

Point fingers, blame who u will, we have our own member that received the same attacks... only difference is I didn't blame you for it, but I guess I will. Everyone does not have 3 wonder visible, other factors apply...late start, forgot to buy, inactive... once you go through all 181 nations then I'll believe ya.

EDIT: Also this happened 4/30 which was before the 3rd wonder...keep up the good work!

Al

Edited by AL Bundy
EDIT

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

It's a long stick....

Point fingers, blame who u will, we have our own member that received the same attacks... only difference is I didn't blame you for it, but I guess I will. Everyone does not have 3 wonder visible, other factors apply...late start, forgot to buy, inactive... once you go through all 181 nations then I'll believe ya.

EDIT: Also this happened 4/30 which was before the 3rd wonder...keep up the good work!

Al

We only had to go through all those 7 days or older so not all 181 nations and the culprit ran the attack after the date/time Wasso was spied from the default NS then built cos once you built infra, you're out of range and no one at the default NS level had any spies, their odds had to have been 50-70% against 550 spies as they had spies from the CIA. It doesn't matter the order they built the CIA in and yes it happened after they bought their second wonder, the following day they built and bought their third wonder but either way they still have two visible wonders right now. Now i think it's even more likely to be from your alliance since you have a motive to get revenge and if you're going to point fingers at us or anyone else, where is the spy op report? explain why you think it was me? I'm not only pointing the finger, I am backing it up with a investigative report explaining how I came with the names I did.

The last time this happened in round 40 I tracked them down using the same logic, found the only culprit that could have done it, declared war without running any attacks and sent a message saying "Gotcha!" and this multi's entire alliance of multi's (about 7 of them) proceeded to double down and IRS everyone in D1 not yet built then declared war on as many of our members as possible running more dirty ops and forcing half of our alliance to make their first collection in anarchy. I know how to catch them and I know I have caught them again.

I'd like to see this spy op though....

Edited by HiredGun

18 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We only had to go through all those 7 days or older so not all 181 nations and the culprit ran the attack after the date/time Wasso was spied from the default NS then built cos once you built infra, you're out of range and no one at the default NS level had any spies, their odds had to have been 50-70% against 550 spies as they had spies from the CIA. It doesn't matter the order they built the CIA in and yes it happened after they bought their second wonder, the following day they built and bought their third wonder but either way they still have two visible wonders right now. Now i think it's even more likely to be from your alliance since you have a motive to get revenge and if you're going to point fingers at us or anyone else, where is the spy op report? explain why you think it was me? I'm not only pointing the finger, I am backing it up with a investigative report explaining how I came with the names I did.

The last time this happened in round 40 I tracked them down using the same logic, found the only culprit that could have done it, declared war without running any attacks and sent a message saying "Gotcha!" and this multi's entire alliance of multi's (about 7 of them) proceeded to double down and IRS everyone in D1 not yet built then declared war on as many of our members as possible running more dirty ops and forcing half of our alliance to make their first collection in anarchy. I know how to catch them and I know I have caught them again.

I'd like to see this spy op though....

Don't you worry if I was trying to ruin your guys collections you will know about it.

Here is one just from just yesterday.....More have been requested from days ago...

To: Blackatron From: Unknown Sender Date: 5/3/2017 9:13:40 AM