SLAP DoW

Banned

6 hours ago, unruly said:

No problem sending nukes to SLAP.  Umbrella, we'll just have treat as raiders since they never seem to have declared war:  Monster just drew with crayons in their Alpha Wolves DOW, evidently upset that we honor all tech deals.  Fortunately we nuke all raiders.  

Banned, does your Don't SLAP My Umbrella cover raids, too?

Edgy lol.

Whatever happened to showing respect to those who honored treaties, I could understand the bull if it was a simple DoW to get on the winning side with no treaties, but clearly this is not one of those cases.

So i will say this, if you think honoring a friend and treaty partner is wrong, then do not come knocking for help when you need it if you can not respect the fact people in today's world still honor their word then shame on you. It does not matter if is 5 v 1 or 100 v 1 to 2v2 if your friend requests your support you should give it.

1 hour ago, magicninja said:

Edit for direct quote:

"(3/26/2017 2:21:25 AM) 
Any war of aggression against the Imperium would be extremely ill-advised. Our conflicts are not restricted to the battlefield and would result in full-spectrum warfare on an ideological level."

So yeah...that scared me...and stuff..but hey if you really want to Caustic..hell why not?

If it happens talk to me.  When he went "full-spectrum warefare" (translation: essays) on Doom I had to figure out various survival tactics to counter such harsh psychological warfare.  You should be scared.  It's painful.

--------------------

Hail SLAP :D

Edited by White Chocolate

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

Whatever happened to showing respect to those who honored treaties, I could understand the bull if it was a simple DoW to get on the winning side with no treaties, but clearly this is not one of those cases.

So i will say this, if you think honoring a friend and treaty partner is wrong, then do not come knocking for help when you need it if you can not respect the fact people in today's world still honor their word then shame on you. It does not matter if is 5 v 1 or 100 v 1 to 2v2 if your friend requests your support you should give it.

What are you even talking about lol

6 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

UmB declared war through the alpha wolves DoW. I can see you're not a fan of it, but that doesn't change what it was; a DoW.

Most people don't like getting hit, I'm not surprised that you fall in that category. If you ask Banned, he'd tell you he won't turn down a request to oA without a serious reason.

Goodluck out there, try to have fun, and fight the good fight AGW.

thanks for playing, but no he didn't declare war on AGW.  You have to actually say it.   Kinda like an attacking captain: without your letters of marque, you get hung as a pirate. 

Even if anyone thinks that his drawing was a DoW,  two Umbrella pirates showed up 3:51 PM and 7:50 PM ...  hours before Monster's sketchy post at 8:35 PM.   But no worries, we nuke all raiders and their alliance mates.  Blasters set to set to disintegrate!   Monsters of the world, we salute you .. and very much plan to have fun.

Spaceman_spiff_with_death_ray_blaster.jp

Edited by unruly

8 minutes ago, unruly said:

thanks for playing, but no he didn't declare war on AGW.  You have to actually say it.   Kinda like an attacking captain: without your letters of marque, you get hung as a pirate. 

Even if anyone thinks that his drawing was a DoW,  two Umbrella pirates showed up 3:51 PM and 7:50 PM ...  hours before Monster's sketchy post at 8:35 PM.   But no worries, we nuke all raiders and their alliance mates.  Blasters set to set to disintegrate!   Monsters of the world, we salute you .. and very much plan to have fun.

Spaceman_spiff_with_death_ray_blaster.jp

Maybe you have to say you are declaring war. We just blitzed, that should be clear enough.

Edited by commander thrawn

4 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Maybe you have to say you are declaring war. We just blitzed, that should be clear enough.

so which is it: there was a declaration of war  ... and you've hung two Umbrella out to dry

or there was a blitz with no declaration of war?

hard to take it both ways.     unless you're into that kinda thing, of course

46 minutes ago, unruly said:

so which is it: there was a declaration of war  ... and you've hung two Umbrella out to dry

or there was a blitz with no declaration of war?

hard to take it both ways.     unless you're into that kinda thing, of course

Are you really that confused?

Edited by commander thrawn

15 hours ago, magicninja said:

Nah we don't wanna fight Junka... He'll beat us with ideology while we destroy his nations. At least that is what he said...or something.

Edit for direct quote:

"(3/26/2017 2:21:25 AM) 
Any war of aggression against the Imperium would be extremely ill-advised. Our conflicts are not restricted to the battlefield and would result in full-spectrum warfare on an ideological level."

So yeah...that scared me...and stuff..but hey if you really want to Caustic..hell why not?

I mean, I'd probably come back if you guys roll SNX. I'm almost down in Junka's range at this point.

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

I mean, I'd probably come back if you guys roll SNX. I'm almost down in Junka's range at this point.

You'd be wasting your time. I'd probably just sell off all my infra and let you eat nukes for a round before going aggro at 5k NS.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You'd be wasting your time. I'd probably just sell off all my infra and let you eat nukes for a round before going aggro at 5k NS.

Oh boo, I thought you had gotten a little bigger. I haven't had a chance to play in the 20k strength range in a very long time.

5 hours ago, Believland said:

Poor showing, Junka. This does not sound like the operations of a sound warrior. I am deeply saddened.

Did you actually expect him to practice what he preaches?

5 hours ago, Believland said:

Poor showing, Junka. This does not sound like the operations of a sound warrior. I am deeply saddened.

I'm only this large in the first place to buy some more wonders. Normally I operate down in the 5k NS zone.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Wondering what any of this last comments have to do with SLAP and I wish someone would attack one of my allies because that's just what will happen lower tiers will get erased like they were never there...:ph34r: