Make DoW's Great Again

11 hours ago, Sekkendou said:

Funk has met our lower tier. We're kicking his ass. :)

He's doing his patented fake out, lulling you into a false sense of security before consuming your organs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Sekkendou said:

Funk has met our lower tier. We're kicking his ass. :)

He appears to be doing quite well in his two offensive wars (one Invicta, one Legion), but not so well in his three defensive wars (all against Legion). Plus he's out of warheads. If he was up against a different alliance, I'd say he was in some trouble as you guys do have him staggered but Legion is notorious for letting people escape staggers.

On 3/22/2017 at 8:53 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

If you're confused by the tactics I've been using this war then you clearly have don't know how to fight when heavily outnumbered. Hardly surprising since Legion has spent the better part of the decade trying to keep in the good graces of Big Daddy, whoever he may be. I wonder if Polar will consider you worth keeping around when this is all over with.

I have seen smaller groups rogues show more testicular fortitude than you have. Based off of how little action your alliance has actually done recently, especially with the lack of fighting for a friend that bled for you in the past you should have more than enough dongs on hand to fight the good fight and not be a coward and turtle. But that would imply you guys are anything more than cucks, The sad part is Legion will get steamrolled in this war and still end up destroying your alliance.

On 3/22/2017 at 10:23 PM, T.Hubb said:

Ah. Illuminating as always. Thanks, turd. 

You are my new favorite person.

17 hours ago, berbers said:

He's doing his patented fake out, lulling you into a false sense of security before consuming your organs.

Patented? Every coward in the game has tried this turtling/fake out crap against me so far. Most of them are still fighting against our lowest of nations.

He's not doing a fake out, he's realizing he can't win and turtling like a punk.

Edited by Sekkendou

17 hours ago, Sekkendou said:

Patented? Every coward in the game has tried this turtling/fake out crap against me so far. Most of them are still fighting against our lowest of nations.

He's not doing a fake out, he's realizing he can't win and turtling like a punk.

Let's see how the next 7 days play out :D

Don't mess with NATO.

Edited by berbers
spelling

On 26/03/2017 at 0:44 PM, Haflinger said:

He appears to be doing quite well in his two offensive wars (one Invicta, one Legion), but not so well in his three defensive wars (all against Legion). Plus he's out of warheads. If he was up against a different alliance, I'd say he was in some trouble as you guys do have him staggered but Legion is notorious for letting people escape staggers.

Plus anyone who hits Funk is getting a face full of Berbers :P

On 23 March 2017 at 0:53 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

If you're confused by the tactics I've been using this war then you clearly have don't know how to fight when heavily outnumbered. Hardly surprising since Legion has spent the better part of the decade trying to keep in the good graces of Big Daddy, whoever he may be. I wonder if Polar will consider you worth keeping around when this is all over with.

I thought I replied to this, but I must have gotten sidetracked and lost what I had written.

You may have noticed that Legion has entered, voluntarily, into 2 major alliance wars in a row now on the weaker side, for the record in the Dave war they also entered on the side of the losing coalition to honour their treaties. In this present conflict, other alliances would have made up some BS excuse like "we're fighting NSO still" or "conflicting treaties" or whatever to avoid getting on the side that isn't Oculus (or maybe something along the lines of "we're not allied", although I'm sure nobody would do that ;)), Legion just did what they had to do.

The thing that brought me back to this thread is that I just looked at the NSO AA and couldn't believe how soon you had fizzled out. Bluster about an eternal war, and then basically nothing left after like 3 months, which wouldn't even be an exceptionally long normal war. Mongols was doing way better after 6 months than you guys are doing now.

8 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I thought I replied to this, but I must have gotten sidetracked and lost what I had written.

You may have noticed that Legion has entered, voluntarily, into 2 major alliance wars in a row now on the weaker side, for the record in the Dave war they also entered on the side of the losing coalition to honour their treaties. In this present conflict, other alliances would have made up some BS excuse like "we're fighting NSO still" or "conflicting treaties" or whatever to avoid getting on the side that isn't Oculus (or maybe something along the lines of "we're not allied", although I'm sure nobody would do that ;)), Legion just did what they had to do.

The thing that brought me back to this thread is that I just looked at the NSO AA and couldn't believe how soon you had fizzled out. Bluster about an eternal war, and then basically nothing left after like 3 months, which wouldn't even be an exceptionally long normal war. Mongols was doing way better after 6 months than you guys are doing now.

Was Mongols attacked or the attacker? I don't remember. Even if they were the aggressor, they had a concrete goal they built towards for years, no?

We had been fizzling for ages and decided to do something before we had 0 members, however long it would or wouldn't last. Hint, of course it wouldn't be long if we were so inactive as to disband.

I mean I'm a bit annoyed too bc I have high standards for those I hold dear but given the circumstances, no, I'm not surprised. That we actually DoWed and had a respectable initial showing at all, instead of fading away without having done anything ever in life or death, is something.

NSO was always an angsty, apathetic bunch. Our last burst being this is just NSO being NSO.

I'll always love her.