Kashmir needs more SUN!

On 3/13/2017 at 10:20 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm willing to sell for $9m/100t bare minimum, never do I intend to sell for less.

Customers get what they pay for and our technology is top notch, I would never consider $6m/100t the "going rate" we use. Although somehow I don't think these third world nations dumping their cheap quality technology on the market will effect my margins.

Kindly hawk your overpriced wares elsewhere, peasant.

(See, I too can be condescending towards tech sellers.  ;))

Good discussion here, wasn't entirely expecting it to be honest. Ultimately I'm a fan of alliance parity (in Kashmir's case, relatively speaking). The best means to that end I feel is a tech rate that encourages growth on the lower end. Can certainly understand, however, the logic in alternative rates. To each his own!

Thanks, by the way, for the offers and details on automated programs. Will be bringing them to discussion internally.  :)

I am surprised that anyone is seeking buyers at this point in our world, I am certain we can work something out once this war is over though!

Planet Bob may be a wasteland these days but I find enough redeeming qualities to keep on keeping on. Heh.

My god you're daft. To reiterate, as per the post directly above yours:

24 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Thanks, by the way, for the offers and details on automated programs. Will be bringing them to discussion internally.  :)

As for the other matter - you know, the one that's off topic - I prefer to handle internal matters internally, not in front of the court of jesters as presided over by Junka. You contacted me literally yesterday: Instead of crying about lack of professionalism how about you give it more than a day before making an ass of yourself.  :)

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

8yql60ph.jpg

This is on topic, I pmd you about both the tech and the senate proposals and received no response. Since you seem incapable of acting professionally, I'm bringing it up here.

Image result for hawaii off topic

7 hours ago, mattski133 said:

at this point i just assume everyone is fair game to anyone so i was surprised to see the idea of a casus belli still floating around

I am surprised that you are still surprised by a concept still floating around in this game.

4 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Good discussion here, wasn't entirely expecting it to be honest. Ultimately I'm a fan of alliance parity (in Kashmir's case, relatively speaking). The best means to that end I feel is a tech rate that encourages growth on the lower end. Can certainly understand, however, the logic in alternative rates. To each his own!

9/100 is indeed the rate that encourages growth in the lower tier. I have been selling it for that rate more than half the time (slots)for months now and did wonders for my nation literally. That said 18/300 is superior if you want top tier growth as a bigger priorty.

6 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

I haven't had a good bloviate in weeks.

"Everybody's a train wreck in their own very special way. But there's something wildly freeing about someone who's unapologetic, who knows they're a wreck and doesn't even try to hide it, just bulldozes through life." Melissa McCarthy