Official Announcement from the Bills Reduction Agency RE: CoTM

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Talk about screwed, it doesn't get bigger than the Montreal screw job.  And as if Vince hadn't taken enough from Brett, the Owen thing was an inside job.

It was not the fault of Mr McMahon for the Montreal Screwjwob, Bret Screwed Bret and this was proven as fact the following year in 1998 when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

The best so far has been a roughly 60k nation from Avalanche with a $18,000 wc.

You should tell that nation ruler to rename the nation to "The Land of 2007."

(Seriously, I remember when I was a newbie and people used to argue that warchests were a bad idea because they could be stolen in ground attacks, better to just win your GAs and fund your war that way. The Grämlins didn't think so, I thought they were right, and history has shown that they were in fact right.)

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

On a somewhat related note; the number of "destroy WMDs" which I've noticed being conducted against HNMS nations with 5 or fewer nukes is pretty embarrassing this war, mostly the other side, but probably just because I am paying more attention to what they do than what dudes on my side are up to. Also a few destroy cruise missiles, which I assume are all accidents, but it's still funny.

Destroy CM is the default, it's always an accident. I think I did one myself once. I felt bad.

I've received quite a number of destroy WMD attacks when I was below five nukes. However, there was this one time when I was fighting Bush 84, co-founder of Sparta, and he not only ran a (successful) destroy WMD attack when I was below five, he apparently ignored the message stating that although the mission was successful it didn't work because I've had a silo since the year dot, and ran another one right away.

When that happens, then you've really got a live one.

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

On a somewhat related note; the number of "destroy WMDs" which I've noticed being conducted against HNMS nations with 5 or fewer nukes is pretty embarrassing this war, mostly the other side, but probably just because I am paying more attention to what they do than what dudes on my side are up to. Also a few destroy cruise missiles, which I assume are all accidents, but it's still funny.

I'll admit to destroying cruise missiles on accident in prior wars. One of the perils of fighting on the phone.

My favorites are nations with HNMSes but no MP. Just what are they hiding in those silos? It's a mystery!

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

My favorites are nations with HNMSes but no MP. Just what are they hiding in those silos? It's a mystery!

I know animalz had a couple, and I believe TTK had one years ago who went inactive, are there any in the alliances currently fighting though?

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Uh oh, someone stole Khan's super sekrit warchest leaking strategy!

Another reminder Khan is still winning. What makes Khan so effective is the response he gets from you.

CoTM is a boring target since we're not hearing about it from CoTM.

10 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Some people think that the silo gives nations without an MP the ability to have up to five nukes, on the logic that the silo grants five extra nukes and 0+5=5. It is not actually true of course, although I suppose the silo would work as it usually does for nations in the top 5% of all nations (well as long as they stay in the top 5%).

12 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I've received quite a number of destroy WMD attacks when I was below five nukes. However, there was this one time when I was fighting Bush 84, co-founder of Sparta, and he not only ran a (successful) destroy WMD attack when I was below five, he apparently ignored the message stating that although the mission was successful it didn't work because I've had a silo since the year dot, and ran another one right away.

When that happens, then you've really got a live one.

I got you beat~

An ODN nation with an SDI, no HNMS, and no MP conducted WMD ops on me for 3 days straight when I had a whole four left, and then accused me of cheating because he couldn't destroy my nukes. :rolleyes:

It was glorious.

Edited by DeathAdder

Bush ran nothing but WMD ops that whole war, but of course I was fighting multiple opponents and he didn't always get to spy first. I was always grateful when he did though. B-)

I don't think he even read the messages. At least your ODN guy knew he wasn't getting through, he just didn't understand why.

But ya, I would definitely say your experience qualifies as "live one." :)

3 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Bush ran nothing but WMD ops that whole war, but of course I was fighting multiple opponents and he didn't always get to spy first. I was always grateful when he did though. B-)

I don't think he even read the messages. At least your ODN guy knew he wasn't getting through, he just didn't understand why.

But ya, I would definitely say your experience qualifies as "live one." :)

Grudge, I'm assuming?

Bush was pretty well known for not paying much attention, so can't say I'm too surprised, either way.

That dude did respond to mine when I replied and explained the use of HNMS to him. We ended up chatting for most of EQ..

The casual nation ruler won't necessarily understand spy operations and it's really a matter of indoctrination and training to hammer the information home... there really should be only half or less of the current ops available now because so much of it is useless.

On 3/12/2017 at 4:44 PM, Masterchief777 said:

The best so far has been a roughly 60k nation from Avalanche with a $18,000 wc.

When I was a total noob I was sitting at about 20k NS with a whopping $2.73 warchest while (attempting) to fight TOP. Wish my computer hadn't died, I'd have posted the screenshot :P 

On 2017-03-13 at 10:04 AM, DeathAdder said:

Grudge, I'm assuming?

Probably. All the wars blur together. Oh yeah, it was. That's right, we had been planning on staying out but then Sparta hit BAPS.

The last Invicta announcement I wrote actually. B-)

On 2017-03-17 at 3:57 AM, white majik said:

Who is this so I can make fun of them, then raid them

There are three Umbrella nations with over 39K tech and under 40K. From what I know of the three, Matthew PK, the one that's closest to 40K, seems likely. Of course I don't know the other two at all.

On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 8:22 AM, Haflinger said:

There are three Umbrella nations with over 39K tech and under 40K. From what I know of the three, Matthew PK, the one that's closest to 40K, seems likely. Of course I don't know the other two at all

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 1:19 AM, JoshuaR said:

Matthew PK has one of our best WCs, actually. It was probably majik. :P

Everyone knows my WC is garbage. All you hippies just hoard. #CREAM 

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 1:26 AM, Caliph said:

Storm would know, Storm knows all.

Storm got mad at me for my WC. We aren't on speaking terms