SHOTS FIRED!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you not read from your fearless leader....assassinate generals is not dirty

2 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

That's how to solve problems Malakarlian, spy my general, well played sir, well played.

Now you won't mind me running my own dirty ops on you from here on out?

33 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

going bookmark this as it is nice to have something concrete....i know blockades were usable as we discussed that in the past.......

This has been explained more than once before now so it's more like you feel the need to look for something to complain about more than anything. You're in charge of your own alliance, you can set your own rules, you can use any spy ops you wish. I came into this world where I never seen the word "dirty ops" ever get used and it was normal practice dealt between individuals. Most carried a code to never use as first strike and this worked well.

1 minute ago, malakarlian said:

did you not read from your fearless leader....assassinate generals is not dirty

Nice of you to use it on someone who never spied your own generals or to get a reaction, it really shows the type of character you are.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

Nice of you to use it on someone who never spied your own generals or to get a reaction, it really shows the type of character you are.

49 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I have never considered general assassinating dirty and the reason being is that they can give a military advantage. These are the only ops that are off limits to us;

Incite Government Propaganda
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Destroy Money Reserves
Incite Religious Propaganda

These rules were never introduced to protect you, they were introduced to protect newbies and they aren't primarily used to weaken the economies of good builders, a destructive war can do far more damage, these ops have more strategic value.

so now you wanna say my character is the issue...you truly are a mental case man

Assassinate generals is a dirty op in my books, irrelevant to alliance codes. It's not one I use and not one that is used on me either, except this one occasion from you trying to get a reaction.

You're clearly feeling a bit hurt about something, I'll definitely be returning the favour and if you use another then we can do it all war, doesn't bother me at all.

Just now, malakarlian said:

so now you wanna say my character is the issue...you truly are a mental case man

I don't care whose generals you assassinate but to go on a general assassination to get a reaction is not surprising from you. You've always been mad cos we keep killing your mediocre alliance and will continue too for as long as I'm here.

what i am freakin tired of is a double standard  in this game when it comes to defcon1.....namely you HG, it is sity...then it isnt when it is done to me....you can keep trying to twist things but it EITHER IS OR ISNT allowed by the gentlemens agreement,,,,,

Christ when the crap is done to one of your members youhave leadership saying it would be fair to do the dirty op back to all engaged in war because they spy op was not revealed.......see you just keep changing things as time goes to suite your needs ...you are scum...and you have a few tht are scum right along with you....a lot of good people in d1 but a decent amount of trash as well

Just now, malakarlian said:

Christ when the crap is done to one of your members youhave leadership saying it would be fair to do the dirty op back to all engaged in war because they spy op was not revealed.......see you just keep changing things as time goes to suite your needs ...you are scum...and you have a few tht are scum right along with you....a lot of good people in d1 but a decent amount of trash as well

The feeling is mutual.

If general ops are fair game, then I can't complain about you using it on me so much, but war after war with DCS or AW nations i tend to agree with them not to use any sort of economic spy ops, those i don't speak generally just have that understanding.

And let's be serious, it's not our first war together malak, so why start general spy ops now? 

I can replace the general with a better one, but the point is, why all of a sudden just start using them.

4 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

If general ops are fair game, then I can't complain about you using it on me so much, but war after war with DCS or AW nations i tend to agree with them not to use any sort of economic spy ops, those i don't speak generally just have that understanding.

And let's be serious, it's not our first war together malak, so why start general spy ops now? 

I can replace the general with a better one, but the point is, why all of a sudden just start using them.

Kingbilly thank you for admitiing we have warred in the past..(and  that i do not use dirty ops as a standard) ...the reason i use them now is because of the reaction from hiredgun telling me it is not a dirty spy op, ( as it just happened to me) when last war we had members using dirty spy ops i ended up kicking those members in an effort to have control over our team to have the gentlemens agreement upheld.....when i raise a flag to HG that one has been done to me his response is that they are not dirty......well if they are not dirty then they are fair game, 

Edited by malakarlian

I can understand what you are saying and HG has made it known to all D1 members that if they are caught doing these ops they will be kicked. If i retaliated with one of those ops i would be kicked, there's no special treatment for anyone.

I agree, but what does it cause other than a reaction from those that don't use them?

It's highly unlikely I'll even use one back on you, complete waste of money and an op that can be used on your nukes or defcon level :P

It has to be one way or another, like you i have enough xp i will be able to replace my generals but as HG states " I have never considered general assassinating dirty and the reason being is that they can give a military advantage. then if it is on the table it is on the table.....if it is off its off. But it is on the table as of now and furthermore unless something changes. not just in this round but the next

Im not even going to read all this, just seems so funny....HG changing his mind back and forth hahaha

This announcement started off so well :( Though we were all getting along hahaha

Al

5 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Im not even going to read all this, just seems so funny....HG changing his mind back and forth hahaha

This announcement started off so well :( Though we were all getting along hahaha

Al

Really? I have changed my mind yet if you go over our spy op history for the round, you'll see we've been killing generals, D1 and DCS have been killing each others generals in every war we've fought this round.

It's not my fault you guys are slow.

Edited by HiredGun

If you want to take general assassination off the table then no one can stop you from asking us but by default, they are on the table for us. If my memory serves me correct, we discussed this either last round or in round 40 what our position was on ops during a war and I had the same position in previous discussions we've had on these boards.