Ojwardsc!

59 minutes ago, Mandystalin said:

Or NG could leave. :)

More fun to knock nations into dust. We've known from the beginning that this would be a long war. Soon all of the nukes and infra will be gone. Then those of us at the bottom can easily continue on aid while the top earns money.

With the nation builds that I've seen, it'll be easy to grow while knocking guys back down. 

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

I would rather NG stay on their own color, thank you.  This is not any type of pro NG stance. 

And we would rather they never moved here in the first place - this is our third war with them over it.

Maybe admin could create a special NG team where they hcan have their own senator and be happy :)

Edited by Mandystalin

1 hour ago, Mandystalin said:

And we would rather they never moved here in the first place - this is our third war with them over it.

Maybe admin could create a special NG team where they hcan have their own senator and be happy :)

I'd like my own color team too. Too bad there aren't more color teams.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Bernkastel said:

I'm staking my claim on a Cerulean senate seat. :v:

Also sup GATO, y'all pretty fun so far. Thoroughly enjoying myself, hopefully the same for you fine folks!

Pretty fun war so far :P