Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

1 minute ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Thank you for your kind words and advice! I will take them into consideration ... The game stats if you look at my wars show the truth ...

In Sparta's philosophy and mine as well sacrifice is part of the values we share ... My nation's pixels is nothing when I fight for my values, my Alliance and against game haters ...

Continue the right work ... When you will kill this game we may share a game of chess together :)

Your alliance doesn't share your values moron, you are fighting all alone.  When we are done with you there will be only a crater where you used to be.  Your mates with values have left you to rot, beat your chest all you like, you are cooked champ.

I am killing your alliance, nothing more or less than that.  You have the option to try to surrender whenever you like, so far you seem to be enjoying getting your face kicked in.  Please continue to enjoy it.  If you want to leave and play chess, we will not be stopping you.  Grist for the mill and nothing more.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh.Here I thought I was just a refugee who ran to supposed safety, after single-handedly giving Polar/!@#$-loads of other people a purpose to exist for the next two+ yrs following my terrible leadership that turned everyone against me/Sparta.

Bob is so mind-boggling. This ALMOST trumps Sourcy's claim that I was conniving enough to convince people to war for me without them knowing what I was doing. :popcorn: 

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Huh.Here I thought I was just a refugee who ran to supposed safety, after single-handedly giving Polar/!@#$-loads of other people a purpose to exist for the next two+ yrs following my terrible leadership that turned everyone against me/Sparta.

Bob is so mind-boggling. This ALMOST trumps Sourcy's claim that I was conniving enough to convince people to war for me without them knowing what I was doing. :popcorn: 

I didn't suggest I liked you. You have a tendency to read absolutes into simple statements, no wonder you struggle.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Your alliance doesn't share your values moron, you are fighting all alone.  When we are done with you there will be only a crater where you used to be.  Your mates with values have left you to rot, beat your chest all you like, you are cooked champ.

I am killing your alliance, nothing more or less than that.  You have the option to try to surrender whenever you like, so far you seem to be enjoying getting your face kicked in.  Please continue to enjoy it.  If you want to leave and play chess, we will not be stopping you.  Grist for the mill and nothing more.

You seem happy enough but I ensure you that at the end it will be your pitiful alliance that will surrender to Sparta!

Your nations fighting me have this option, now (unsure later on if I will accept their surrender, or I will continue their punishment) ...

You will see Spartans and among them myself for years not ending this war ... Do your best!

As for chess everything is chess in life :)

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I didn't suggest I liked you. You have a tendency to read absolutes into simple statements, no wonder you struggle.

I mean, you're the one who tried insinuating that being allied to someone you disliked on here was such a terrible crime, so...

You do understand that your damage ratios are simply what they are because you have no infrastructure to take, no land to destroy and the only losses you can sustain is your tech versus our nations that still have land and infrastructure because they were never your original NS?  You can kid yourself in whatever method you so desire, in a few weeks your tech will be gone as well and you can out damage anyone you like but you will still be in anarchy whilst our nations will be able to do whatever they wish.

You can try to fight a war forever but the reality is you will be the only one left on the battlefield whilst all your ''mates'' are hiding behind their pretty dove wall.  You don't have to surrender I guess, you can just watch as your nations slowly but surely disappear off the face of Bob as boredom sets into to ever increasing levels.  That will be off your own doing, not of mine.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, you're the one who tried insinuating that being allied to someone you disliked on here was such a terrible crime, so...

You are not even a pawn on the board at Pacifica.  If you left tomorrow there would be no ripple.  Once again, you reach across the great divide of logic and grasp at the wrong straw yet again.

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You do understand that your damage ratios are simply what they are because you have no infrastructure to take, no land to destroy and the only losses you can sustain is your tech versus our nations that still have land and infrastructure because they were never your original NS?  You can kid yourself in whatever method you so desire, in a few weeks your tech will be gone as well and you can out damage anyone you like but you will still be in anarchy whilst our nations will be able to do whatever they wish.

You can try to fight a war forever but the reality is you will be the only one left on the battlefield whilst all your ''mates'' are hiding behind their pretty dove wall.  You don't have to surrender I guess, you can just watch as your nations slowly but surely disappear off the face of Bob as boredom sets into to ever increasing levels.  That will be off your own doing, not of mine.

Your panic is obvious! Do your best! New leaders in your alliance will soon replace you and then we shall see whose strategy is better ...

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Pretty much anyone can be replaced with little or no ripple coming out of it, if the AA bothers to function even at all, so that is a paper argument.

Take it is intended, you once again reach around and grab the absolute.

5 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Your panic is obvious! Do your best! New leaders in your alliance will soon replace you and then we shall see whose strategy is better ...

Seriously, stop drinking your own bath water.....

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Take it is intended, you once again reach around and grab the absolute.

Seriously, stop drinking your own bath water.....

10390988_548264628636295_871594216730391

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I took it as intended. It just sadly didn't really bother me.  Anyone can be replaced. That is definitely an absolute.

It wasn't meant to offend you, it was just a simple statement to rebut the idiotic argument you were trying to raise.  If I want to talk to someone at Pacifica, I will find myself an Organ Grinder, not a dancing monkey.  Is that easier for you to comprehend.  You seem to be able to add 2 and 2 and get 56 fairly consistently.

4 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

10390988_548264628636295_871594216730391

You started this war at 217K with 22K infra and 23K tech.  You currently have a little over 3B left in your warchest with no Infra and 12K tech.  I haven't done the maths, but you won't be rebuilding any time soon.  For someone who has lost 22K infra and 11K tech you seem over confident in your own abilities.  You will no doubt hurt us more than we hurt you in the coming months, but our damage will be spread over dozens of nations whilst your damage will be soley contained within your four walls.  The only upside I guess is your bills will be pretty cheap.

1 hour ago, Steve Buscemi said:

If we are going to go way back I just want Grub to know I'm still upset how Polaris disemboweled NADC back in the BLEU days.

I'm still really hurt by that and how you permanently ruined that poor alliance.

o7 GUARD baby.  ONOS or die.

Please sell down and stop buying out of range of me. I'll give you 100 tech if you do. I will be very upset if this world ends and I don't get a piece of you.

Edited by Thrash

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

None of those are a spartan shield.

Were you there to see how the Spartan shields were looking like or have you seen the 300 movie?

Anyway I will try to satisfy your need:

305020_270757539701890_22265448_n_zps228

This is up there with any Rotavele thread as worse thread ever.

I don't even know what is worse, watching Grub act like king !@#$, that Spartan doofus acting like he is going to perma war or that stupid invictan who just streaked in and asked someone to fight him.

5 hours ago, berbers said:

I don't even know what is worse, watching Grub act like king !@#$, that Spartan doofus acting like he is going to perma war or that stupid invictan who just streaked in and asked someone to fight him.

Someone doing something other than sitting on the sidelines complaining about people doing something is indeed something for someone on the sidelines of life to be complaining about.   Thanks for the feed though, I like being all King !@#$ on the OWF.

5 hours ago, berbers said:

Not just someone, but the person who's all talk and constantly spouts off, berates people and then proceeds to hide. My !@#$posting has gotten me more wars, so I'm sort of satisfied. You're a perma-rogue, I still have a slot open, feel free to declare.

On 4/12/2017 at 3:37 PM, Alexandros o Megas said:

Were you there to see how the Spartan shields were looking like or have you seen the 300 movie?

Anyway I will try to satisfy your need:

305020_270757539701890_22265448_n_zps228

Kicking and screaming is only prolonging your suffering...

on a brighter note you've brought more leadership skills to the table than that deadbeat, Cazaric

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Kicking and screaming is only prolonging your suffering...

on a brighter note you've brought more leadership skills to the table than that deadbeat, Cazaric

1. I am not suffering; I have much fun. Just look the stats!

2. Sacrifice for our ideas or our Alliance is in Hellas nature!

3. All Spartans think similarly; I am a simple philosopher warrior as every Spartan in this game. Never asked for becoming a King or involved in politics.

578817_10150968789933753_889932105_n-1.j

Live in the sadness of your slavery or FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM !!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas