Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Let me rephrase this: He's the only one making Imperial Decrees.

You don't seem too bright.  He posted it on my behalf, because I asked him to.  He is my FA Minister, and what better FA is there than declaring war on someone?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

You don't seem too bright.  He posted it on my behalf, because I asked him to.  He is my FA Minister, and what better FA is there than declaring war on someone?

Way to go Boss.  I get them into a good conspiracy theory and you go and blow it by posting the Truth. Who would have thought I could follow orders...

5 hours ago, Tevron said:

I think Haflinger is suggesting that Eatemup is a Grub puppet, which I believe was a Tywin talking point a year ago. Junka, correct me if I'm wrong?

I suspect this just constitutes trying hard and not hard enough.

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I suspect this just constitutes trying hard and not hard enough.

Life at the Outpost is trying too hard, I am not sure what Haflinger is doing exactly.  Maybe if he tried to insert his hand into the EaTeMuP model of hand puppet he would find, as I did, that EaT has quite a clench.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Life at the Outpost is trying too hard, I am not sure what Haflinger is doing exactly.  Maybe if he tried to insert his hand into the EaTeMuP model of hand puppet he would find, as I did, that EaT has quite a clench.

Off to listen to the song again, dammit.

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Oh look, a sighting. Nice going getting him out.

He's plenty active and visible. Just not to peons like you.

4 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Oh look, a sighting. Nice going getting him out.

trust me being a loyal and long term member of Polaris Eatem is our emperor there is no doubt and no denying that ….

Grub is very well respected and his voice is heard but we all follow Eatem 

and as the current and past Emperors of Polaris they care about there membership and listen to what all have to say…

IMO i feel not only being the FA minister ( i didn’t even realize he was ..i just like to blow chit up ) Grub is great with his words he has a way with telling our enemies exactly how Polar is feeling..

o/ Eatem 

o/ Grub 

o/ Polaris 

On 3/27/2017 at 10:14 PM, Haflinger said:

Let me rephrase this: He's the only one making Imperial Decrees.

You are not even trying.  Get it together man.  You are better than this.  Go spend some time putting something together and come back and try again.  Go on, we can wait.  Sparta is not going anywhere.   And I know you are not just going to run away with your tail between your legs like that Sparta guy Cazaric.

Subject: Your War is Over

Message: Your leaders have betrayed you, there is nothing left to fight for. Continuing to fight on now is wasting what little there is left of your dignity and your NS. 

If you want to leave this war, the New Polar Order will accept your surrender today. Peace is within your grasp. You do not have to betray your friends, bring them with you to safety whilst the rest of your alliance cowers in fear. Let's be honest, Sparta will never recover from its blunders, it is time to take some action to save yourself.

If you wish to surrender, please send a message to AlmightyGrub in-game once you have completed the following.

1. You will need to decom all military (except as required to maintain stable government)
2. You agree to not re-enter the war. You will not send to or receive from any type of aid involving Sparta or Alpha Wolves.
3. Change your AA from Sparta to NONE. 
4. Enjoy your peace.

~EJ
NpO Minister of Peace

Subject: Alpha Wolves Coup

I am reaching out to you from my puppet nation with a proposition. Are you tired of the war with NpO? Do you feel it was a mistake for our leadership to invoke an optional defense treaty to defend an ally who, quite frankly, has never really done anything for us and dug themselves into their own mess with the NpO? Our leadership hasn't been straight forward with us regarding this war. They are not telling you that this war will go on for months as the NpO is bent on destroying Sparta and any ally that defends them. Are you really prepared to see your nation destroyed for a wrong cause? Well if you are not, consider joining our coup. I will be reaching out to NpO leadership with a proposition. I am hoping to show them that a majority of us will withdraw into our own alliance, to be known as Bravo Wolfs in the meantime, and sue for peace with them. If you are interested, let me know and add the following symbol to your nation slogan: {3}.

Really pathetic guys. We're barely into the war and you're already pulling this !@#$?

#1.  See how the first message is sent.  That belongs to us.  I wrote it, it is all true.  Deal with it.

#2.  See how that one is sent.  That does not belong to us.  It is amusing none the less but still not ours.

#3.  If you intend to mount a significant defense, perhaps you should do so.  If not, just fade away into obscurity as another alliance that couldn't hold up under a little pressure.

#4. Do your members know?  Or is it a secret still?  Seems like a lot of people know by now, perhaps if they knew they would understand #1 a little better.  Who is going to tell them?

12 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

#1.  See how the first message is sent.  That belongs to us.  I wrote it, it is all true.  Deal with it.

#2.  See how that one is sent.  That does not belong to us.  It is amusing none the less but still not ours.

#3.  If you intend to mount a significant defense, perhaps you should do so.  If not, just fade away into obscurity as another alliance that couldn't hold up under a little pressure.

#4. Do your members know?  Or is it a secret still?  Seems like a lot of people know by now, perhaps if they knew they would understand #1 a little better.  Who is going to tell them?

What on earth is coming out your blowhole today? 

12 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

What on earth is coming out your blowhole today? 

You never get tired of making yourself look as lost as the rest of Sparta.  If you are confused about the conversation get somebody to read it and then explain it to you.  Now go crawl back the that disaster you call an alliance and try and think of something witty and biting to say.   Come on you can do it.  

12 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You never get tired of making yourself look as lost as the rest of Sparta.  If you are confused about the conversation get somebody to read it and then explain it to you.  Now go crawl back the that disaster you call an alliance and try and think of something witty and biting to say.   Come on you can do it.  

Humour me. How have we betrayed our members in this defensive war? It's okay, you have time. I can wait for you to make something up.

4 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Humour me. How have we betrayed our members in this defensive war? It's okay, you have time. I can wait for you to make something up.

Maybe it is a story you should be telling not me.  It will sound a heap better coming from you, it will still be a !@#$%* story, but it is your job to tell your membership what you are up to.

Maybe you should tell the Cubs about it too... I am sure they will appreciate the irony of supporting your plans at the cost of their nations.

5 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Wars are the results of actions.  Now child, what actions do you think have brought you to this dark day?

2 hours ago, MrGed said:

Ah yes I remember now Cazaric. We betrayed Sparta by hurting Grubs feelings. 

This is very true. After all, surely a noble alliance like Polar would have settled any XX grudges against us when we got rolled in the For Steve War. The only interaction between us since then has been when we cruelly hurt Grub's feelings, so we can conclude that this is indeed the terrible thing that we have done.

Steve highly approves of this current rolling. But really, have you told your membership about the current lost cause? You really should...

8 hours ago, Cazaric said:

This is very true. After all, surely a noble alliance like Polar would have settled any XX grudges against us when we got rolled in the For Steve War. The only interaction between us since then has been when we cruelly hurt Grub's feelings, so we can conclude that this is indeed the terrible thing that we have done.

Sparta's long history of disloyalty, incompetence and refusal to learn have lead you to this point.  As for Grub, he has no feelings to hurt.  That much should be clear to anybody who is not complete moron.  Your desperate attempts to blame others for your own failings is not going to win you any friends or do anything to save Sparta.  In fact your continued crying is just making it worse for the rest of Sparta.  

Then again, you do not care about them do you?  Only your own fragile ego. They suffer while you publicity embarrass yourself in a vain attempt to deflect your own failures.  They will suffer for your words and your actions.  But, screw them right?  You are not going to what is best for Sparta now, just as you did not in the past.    

23 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

1.Since my Gov can't answer me can you please tell me how did they betray me ? If you won't back up your statement can you please stop sending me ingame messages .

2. How many more times is Occulus and friends going to stomp on us and still think they are cool , just wondering .

3. Stop playing this game please you take out all the fun .

Edited by KIADO
grammar

2 hours ago, KIADO said:

1.Since my Gov can't answer me can you please tell me how did they betray me ? If you won't back up your statement can you please stop sending me ingame messages .

2. How many more times is Occulus and friends going to stomp on us and still think they are cool , just wondering .

3. Stop playing this game please you take out all the fun .

Ask Caz how he feels about the future of your alliance ;) It should be an enlightening and interesting conversation.

3 hours ago, Caustic said:

Ask Caz how he feels about the future of your alliance ;) It should be an enlightening and interesting conversation.

That's all?  I was hoping for some real dirty wash very disappointing  I guess then we have not been betrayed after all ,  d@m*

5 minutes ago, KIADO said:

That's all?  I was hoping for some real dirty wash very disappointing  I guess then we have not been betrayed after all ,  d@m*

Caustic likes to tease, but what he and the others mean is that if something is truly going on, we shouldn't be the ones to tell the effected parties. It'd be irresponsible and disrespectful to both parties concerned. Although some find the need to alert the membership, the conversation and sharing of details should ultimately occur privately between the gov and membership, not publicly aired out on the OWF.