Cantankerous announcement

I thought I was going to be bored these next months while I get my nukes and stay out of war until I get them but at least I can watch roal and be entertained :popcorn:

what will be his next move in his quest to rule planet bob :lol1:

as always ANIMALZ LOVE OR NO LOVE :war:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I just noticed this and had to lol :lol1: whats with this pendejo joining alliances just to get them into trouble and then leave to repeat the mystical cycle lmao!!?? I've seen lots of crazy things happen on planet bob from my familia and other alliances but I have never seen such a terrible guy like roal so obsessed cant be loyal and ruins stuff like when he was in cobra and now this oot thing lol wooooooooow!

Lmao, Very predictable.

But don't be so hard on the new happy couple. 

I believe Archangel has signed up for a new reality show and Roal left OoT to support his wife.

34 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You mean a hubby?

Yes I've already given you my blessings.

As for our dowry demands, you must deliver:

15 camels.

A copy of Adele's newest album.

100 hijab's.

And a magic carpet.

Post haste my dearest daughter in law :)

Ah go eat a pork chop Aladdin.

Just now, Archangel1 said:

Ah go eat a pork chop Aladdin.

u realize u have ruined all ur credibility and u will be zied for siding with the evil back stabber roal?:facepalm: ur just not tough enough to get through what ur in lmao u will end up deleting and re rolling I watch these forums I see every day u keep talking and for what to defend someone who is using u?? u should stop now before its really too late.

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

I just noticed this and had to lol :lol1: whats with this pendejo joining alliances just to get them into trouble and then leave to repeat the mystical cycle lmao!!?? I've seen lots of crazy things happen on planet bob from my familia and other alliances but I have never seen such a terrible guy like roal so obsessed cant be loyal and ruins stuff like when he was in cobra and now this oot thing lol wooooooooow!

Ay que maricon! Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!!! Gunna teach this punk cabron a lesson.

Pop quiz hotshot: Name one alliance I left during war. If you are gonna say OoT then I have to say in advance you are wrong there

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Pop quiz hotshot: Name one alliance I left during war. If you are gonna say OoT then I have to say in advance you are wrong there

I Roal36 of the great nation of Malabar declare defeat and surrender to my opposing coalition of 11 alliances (or was it 14) . Some of the alliances I have been asked to highlight a here are as follows:  FoC , SLaP, AM, SRA, SNX, VG. Other honourable mentions include Kashmir and LC. Their financial and economic power indeed blew a hole in my military efforts.
Its been a massive defeat for Malabar. Unprecedented in its history. For more info on my defeats check out the war screens here. I thank the coalition for their Kindness and benevolence in granting me peace.

Also you left the OoT AA which means you left that alliance. Go figure.

Edited by Cress

Just now, Cress said:

I Roal36 of the great nation of Malabar declare defeat and surrender to my opposing coalition of 11 alliances (or was it 14) . Some of the alliances I have been asked to highlight a here are as follows:  FoC , SLaP, AM, SRA, SNX, VG. Other honourable mentions include Kashmir and LC. Their financial and economic power indeed blew a hole in my military efforts.
Its been a massive defeat for Malabar. Unprecedented in its history. For more info on my defeats check out the war screens here. I thank the coalition for their Kindness and benevolence in granting me peace.

Doesn't answer the question.

u realize u have ruined all ur credibility and u will be zied for siding with the evil back stabber roal?:facepalm: ur just not tough enough to get through what ur in lmao u will end up deleting and re rolling I watch these forums I see every day u keep talking and for what to defend someone who is using u?? u should stop now before its really too late.

Montezuma, you telling me that I have no credibility left, has just reassured me that I still do.

You talk about being used, you were a Meth head for what, two years? Then when meth fell "ill" you guys handed leadership of the LPC to it's greatest opponent, only to backstab him a few weeks later. And you say I have credibility issues?

45 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

What evidence do u have that I left OoT.

(3/6/2017 11:58:30 PM) Archangel1 approved Roal36 in their request to join the alliance Cantankerous Badasses.
  (3/6/2017 11:11:31 PM) Roal36 requested to join the alliance Cantankerous Badasses.
  (3/6/2017 11:11:22 PM) Roal36 left the alliance The Imperial Entente.
  (3/6/2017 11:01:51 PM) Roal36 requested to join the alliance The Imperial Entente.

4 minutes ago, Cress said:
(3/6/2017 11:58:30 PM) Archangel1 approved Roal36 in their request to join the alliance Cantankerous Badasses.
  (3/6/2017 11:11:31 PM) Roal36 requested to join the alliance Cantankerous Badasses.
  (3/6/2017 11:11:22 PM) Roal36 left the alliance The Imperial Entente.
  (3/6/2017 11:01:51 PM) Roal36 requested to join the alliance The Imperial Entente.

Lol. Nice try. If that is the best u got I am going to sleep. Bye.

BtW. OoT not equal to TIE.

Edited by Roal36

I think he's "trying" to make the point that he was booted from OoT, and didn't leave on his own (though it was only a matter of time). But he did leave;

COBRA during Bron-Yr-Aur.

He left TMG before Mash16.

He left MU during Mash16.

He left that AA that was tied to Junka.

And now he apparently set a record by leaving TIE within minutes of joining (he probably realized they were protected by GATO and didn't want to get old Lucius in hot water).

But yeah he's still a coward :)

We all know that.

Edited by General Kanabis

7 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Lol. Nice try. If that is the best u got I am going to sleep. Bye.

BtW. OoT not equal to TIE.

The stupid in you is strong. If you've had to apply at TIE it means you've left OoT. Whether that be by leaving the AA or being kicked. The proof is stamped all over your Nation.

18 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I think he's "trying" to make the point that he was booted from OoT, and didn't leave on his own (though it was only a matter of time). But he did leave;

COBRA during Bron-Yr-Aur.

He left TMG before Mash16.

He left MU during Mash16.

He left that AA that was tied to Junka.

And now he apparently set a record by leaving TIE in only minutes (he probably realized they were protected by GATO and didn't want to get old Lucius in hot water).

But yeah he's still a coward :)

We all know that.

I didn't leave COBRA. COBRA was dead before I could leave it.

I think it's the official Coalition position that I didn't leave TMG hence the reason they had to impose upon TMG to ban me for a year.

Since the coalition don't believe I left TMG and thought I was only Ghosting in MU they can't believe that I left MU can they? 

If my memory serves me correct I didn't leave Scotland also. I was removed for raiding or something like that.

It was in the other thread where people far more sensible than Momtezuma and u were schooling me on how a person becomes a member of an alliance. tIE never approved my membership so I didn't leave it because I didn't join it. 

Don't let these facts stop u from calling me a runner. Where is the fun in that. Truth sucks, let fantasy reign.

Edited by Roal36

3 minutes ago, Cress said:

The stupid in you is strong. If you've had to apply at TIE it means you've left OoT. Whether that be by leaving the AA or being kicked. The proof is stamped all over your Nation.

TIE has a approval system. I was not member in TIE. I didn't leave TIE because I was never a member there. 

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

TIE has a approval system. I was not member in TIE. I didn't leave TIE because I was never a member there. 

Using you applying at TIE was an example that you had left OoT. The alliance you deny you left. Give me some of whatever you are smoking.