New Desolate Order (she’s back)

it has been along time since i have posted an announcement of this sort but i feel it is time ..

i would like to try and bring an old face back to the realm of steve , she has been laying vacant for a few years now and has been missed ..

i hope that i am not doing her an injustice by raising the flag of the New Desolate Order but i really feel that she will make the battered lands of steve a little more beautiful 

i by all means do not wish to be the biggest ,the best or even look to shadow any of the other alliances , but i will say the New Desolate Order will carry herself with the respect she has always had ..

i would like to welcome all who wish to carry themselves with honor and respect through the doors of NDO …. 

i have made a lot of friends on steve and i think i have made a few enemies but i would like to say with the recreation of the New Desolate Order we will start a new ..

please forgive my announcement for not being that Grand like i said earlier it has been many many moons since i have taken on a task of leading but as an old man on steve i feel it is my duty ..

the more things change the more things stay the same .. so please all friends and enemies alike welcome the New Desolate Order back to her place on steve 

o/ NDO 

RoadRash 

Edited by RoadRash