New Alliance in Town

16-league-of-nations.png?w=720

New League of Nations Declaration of Existence 

Over the past few years we have seen our game become smaller and smaller. We have seen big alliances turn into inactive alliances. We refuse to accept that Cyber Nations is dying and that we can no longer engage in alliance politics. We want to foster and teach new nations so that a new generation of players may blossom. Our alliance is founded on the blue sphere. Our charter gives nations the right to choose what they want to do with their nation; we always allow nations to make their own decisions. New League of Nations is 100% ready to face the Cyber Nations world, the link to our form will be post below. We are actively recruiting experienced members to join our alliance and our government as well. We are also actively seeking protectorate treaties and are looking into mutual defense treaties as well.

Signed,

we the people

NLoN President

Forum Link:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/League_of_Nations_CN/index.php? 

Edited by we the people
grammar

3 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

A goodbye would have been nice, but good luck out there.

I apologize, I am forever grateful to NADC. I apologize for not writing a farewell. I was going to propose continuing economic benefits. I didn't want to say anything until I had the proper proposal. You guys are truly a stand up alliance and great friends. I look forward to working with NADC in the future. 

28 minutes ago, Terekhov said:

^Things that should be done before leaving..

Good luck. Might want to consider not letting people do anything they want...people tend to do dumb things :P

Anything within moderation, of course. Internally any nation can make their own decisions. Some times new nations have to learn the hard way.