A Statement on Mountain Safety

I am nobody

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Dajobo said:

Much love and best wishes to our allies in Avalanche. You guys have never been afraid of numbers.

Given we have allies on both sides I can't celebrate the involvement though :(

Indeed. A tough decision Polar is in having to stand by while its allies attack its other allies without reason. Call me old, but I remember a time when Polaris actually had a backbone.

Hi RV, I miss you and I miss having time to be here regularly. That said I think you're reading too much into this. NG attacked no ally of ours and Avalanche have never ignored an obligation out of convenience.

Also I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of touch these days so other than wishing the best for all of our allies I'm out of here again.

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I thought NpO was allied to CRAP. Then again, I thought Avalanche was on blue. I have no idea what is going on. I guess I'll just take my pills and go back to to the asylum.

Unless things have changed in my absence, NpO is actually allied to us now. So you may need more time at that asylum.

Edited by Duderonomy

14 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Unless things have changed in my absence, NpO is actually allied to us now. So you may need more time at that asylum.

I can't really decide who to feel sorry for in that pairing. So condolences to both.

16 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

I can't really decide who to feel sorry for in that pairing. So condolences to both.

We love Grub's walls of text. What can I say? Hate grows into desire. Desire grows into lurv.

Also, reading above, RV knows of that treaty. I'm not sure NpO was ever allied to CRAP. Maybe in ancient times. I think we're the only ones on maroon that they're tied to, so there's really no reason to call them out on it. It's like being mad that NG hasn't attacked TTK, yet, since it must have ruined their backcollects for nothing.

Edited by Duderonomy

On 2017-02-25 at 0:16 AM, Dajobo said:

Much love and best wishes to our allies in Avalanche. You guys have never been afraid of numbers.

Obviously, this means you're about to enter in defense of your Oculus allies.

Polar - Bandwagoning to glory since 2009.

On 25/02/2017 at 5:16 AM, Dajobo said:

Yeah, much love doesn't help us at all.

Some ally.

3 hours ago, sirchinny said:

Yeah, much love doesn't help us at all.

Some ally.

Awesome, you said what every ally left to die alone on a battlefield thinks but is too nice to say.

Polar, how many times has Avalanche left you hanging, offensively or defensively?  Probably less than the number of times you left them hanging, I suspect.

Good to see CRAP's allies aren't backing down, you guys have the moral high ground to win if you guys have the fighting will to match.

If these Maroon alliances and their allies fail to rise against this new Maroon Bloc, then everyone on Maroon other than NG/NoR/TLR loses. If they face enough resistance and their policy proves unenforceable, they'll need to pull back their hostile claim over Maroon. All the defenders need to do is keep putting up resistance and show no signs of giving up long enough to win their freedom on Maroon.

Disappointing to see some Maroon alliances dodging this war when its their continued freedom on maroon at stake. Seems its just OG & Avalanche who have countered so far, but nobody from Maroon have come to the assistance of those already being hit.