An announcement from The Templar Knights

Blackatron

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

So you're declaring war on Oculus or expressing your cowardice? :P

It seems to clearly be the latter, but if they intend to keep a seat they should fight. Otherwise they'll watch their allies get destroyed and get hit themselves after they're isolated.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Maroon is the new Brown.

Carry on.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You are like pre-Methrage Brown, just imagine GATO as everyone you're pushing out of the Senate.

i want to punch you both

57 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

So you're declaring war on Oculus or expressing your cowardice? :P

Making a one on one challenge is an act of cowardice but not accepting it and saying we have stronger allies is not cowardice.

14 hours ago, Abshire said:

TTK and RIA realize they are in a terrible position. They are expected to counter NG, NoR, and TLR in accordance with an MD-level treaty (The Chestnut Accords is a MDP Bloc), but know that they will be countered in turn. So, TTK has issued a challenge under the guise of honor and integrity, but with the real purpose of changing a bad strategic position to one more tolerable. Their appeal to a sense of moral superiority has been seen before on Bob. It is used by those that have been backed into a strategic corner and have no way of escaping safely. What many of this stripe fail to realize is that it was not this single event that caused their predicament, but a serious of strategic missteps on their part coupled with the more effective strategic decisions made by their adversaries. Treaty partners ought to be viewed as a source of obligation, not just merely as protection for one’s own wellbeing. All evidence thus far demonstrates that TTK and RIA view GOD and CRAP as the later. These appeals to morality ignore their own moral imperative, and attempt to obfuscate that neglect, by appealing to a false moral imperative in others. 

All these words just to say "might makes right." Seriously, you guys won. Why even bother trying to justify anything? Or bother trying to vilify your opponents? There's no good or evil left on Bob; just shells fighting shells.

5 hours ago, Caliph said:

Welp, guess you figured us out, a bunch o cowards here hiding behind GOD and CRAP.  Please don't hurt us.

Given your attitude towards Oculus and their behaviour last year, when your ass was on the line, can we please have a giant "I'M A HYPOCRITE" tag at the beginning of each of your posts, so we can be clear on what exactly we're about to read?

10 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Given your attitude towards Oculus and their behaviour last year, when your ass was on the line, can we please have a giant "I'M A HYPOCRITE" tag at the beginning of each of your posts, so we can be clear on what exactly we're about to read?

The difference is I put my pixels where my mouth was and went right into Oculus's upper tier and fough them for a few months while you are just running your mouth on the sidelines.  

I got some of Oculus, you are just sitting on the sidelines cheerleading.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Making a one on one challenge is an act of cowardice but not accepting it and saying we have stronger allies is not cowardice.

Not that anyone doubts your expertise on the subject of cowardice... But here's an illustration  of what your Protectors are effectively doing to their allies with this post-

Whyhaveyouforsakenme_821811_6127759.gif

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Not that anyone doubts your expertise on the subject of cowardice... But here's an illustration  of what your Protectors are effectively doing to their allies with this post-

Whyhaveyouforsakenme_821811_6127759.gif

How would you know what TTK is doing? Jumping on your war horses and riding into the battle headon is not the only thing an alliance can do in these circumstances.

General Kanabis is welcome to share his valuable wisdom in winning wars to TTK'S high command.
I am sure they will listen to you despite your mixed track record in battle field and the condition of your nation.

Edited by Roal36

16 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

General Kanabis is welcome to share his valuable wisdom in winning wars to TTK'S high command.
I am sure they will listen to you despite your mixed track record in battle field and the condition of your nation.

Iveseensomeshitposts_0617b9_6157122.gif

Like I give a !@#$ about your pimp's problems. Just gonna stand over here and watch the show. It's disgusting, but I can't look away.

Edited by General Kanabis

9 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

All these words just to say "might makes right." Seriously, you guys won. Why even bother trying to justify anything? Or bother trying to vilify your opponents? There's no good or evil left on Bob; just shells fighting shells.

Might has not always made right, but it does make what is.  This should not be news for anyone at this point.

Edited by Caliph