Treaty and DoW

Abshire

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then you should simply target the techsellers and the lower tier nations as opposed to the upper tier. Causing attrition to those would impact the higher tier nations more than by going after them directly.

So, Suicide into Oculus and lose handedly but eventually they'll stop getting tech sellers,(an absurdly stupid plan), or wait around and get rolled gradually by Oculus but at least still manage to exist. Neither option presented results in Oculus no longer existing and then actually acting on the several grudges that lay within it, nearly all of which would have those not currently in Oculus pick a side.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

:laugh: Never change.

I wish I could say the same to you, there's so much potential for an actual finale left in our world but it is readily apparently yall are content letting it slowly die, mostly because of idiocy like this rather than Great Wars.

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

We're going to build a wall around Maroon, it's going to be a great wall. 

Good thing there's this invention called a shovel.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then you should simply target the techsellers and the lower tier nations as opposed to the upper tier. Causing attrition to those would impact the higher tier nations more than by going after them directly.

That will also have the added bonus of keeping them in tech seller range for a longer period of time. I like how you think.

Just now, Mogar said:

So, Suicide into Oculus and lose handedly but eventually they'll stop getting tech sellers,(an absurdly stupid plan), or wait around and get rolled gradually by Oculus but at least still manage to exist. Neither option presented results in Oculus no longer existing and then actually acting on the several grudges that lay within it, nearly all of which would have those not currently in Oculus pick a side.

Then find a third option which will actually gain traction.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

I wish I could say the same to you, there's so much potential for an actual finale left in our world but it is readily apparently yall are content letting it slowly die, mostly because of idiocy like this rather than Great Wars.

Because those happened all the time before Oculus. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then find a third option which will actually gain traction.

I could create an MDP bloc with every single alliance not in Oculus, and it'd still lose unless we got GPA to sign it.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Because those happened all the time before Oculus. :rolleyes:

They had the ability to occur, now there's no possible wars left that aren't worse curbstomps than Karma, you know this of course.

Edited by Mogar

2 minutes ago, JoshuaR said:

That will also have the added bonus of keeping them in tech seller range for a longer period of time. I like how you think.

like you really pay for a lot of that tech. granted i haven't looked in a long time, but the amount of 'gifted' tech that has gone to your general sphere of power is criminal.

Just now, Mogar said:

I could create an MDP bloc with every single alliance not in Oculus, and it'd still lose unless we got GPA to sign it.

Implausible that it could happen but not impossible.

Just now, Cazaric said:

Just saying "find a third option" does not mean that a third option exists.

There is always a third option, it is all about perspective.

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I did when I joined Blood Pack when they hit World Task Force, and I would not mind doing it again. After all, statistics are just that...a series of 0s and 1s.

Somehow I suspect that GPA would make a significantly harder challenge than WTF.

3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Which would be greatly appreciated, and a worthy fight.

So would NPO vs IRON, or Umbrella and friends vs either, or any number of other scenarios that are not just 30:1 curbstomps, yet this is what you come up with?

2 minutes ago, Caliph said:

I've been lobbying for a  certain war, but thats not what we went with this time.  Who knows what the future holds.

If you intend on going for an actual challenge, would it not make more sense to not piss off literally every single alliance not in your bloc?

1 minute ago, Caliph said:

I did when I fought Oculus last war.  Dropped from #40 in game to ... whatever it is I am now.

Which is why I am so surprised to see you supportive of this one.

Edited by Mogar

Mogar critiques not risking stats by... refusing to risk his stats. Nice. Bold play :)

I critique you not hitting the two well connected alliances on maroon, it's rather a pathetic display.

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The game's dead so long as Oculus exists, you and I both know this is not a WUT or Q scenario.

Edited by Mogar

We play a larger, longer game :)

You want us to come in defensively to help CRAP/GOD so you don't have to deal with our allies, it's cool though, at this point I'm not even sure why you're pretending. :)

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

Would it not be the fault of the two alliances which have been hit for NOT being well connected?

Not everyone has to be allied to 2/3rds of the total NS in existence, and such a world would mean that no wars could be fought.

Edited by Mogar