One year anniversary of our Love of NPO

HailSatan

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Back in 2008 there was relative parity between all nations in the same NS zones, now you have multi-billion warchests in the hands of upper-tier rambos dropping to new nation ranges. Might as well be a different world we live in.

If im  not mistaken are you not like a 3500 day old nation down in new nation ranges ?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Personally I suspect NPO just has no reason to give a $%&@, even if the rest of Oculus were to roll an NPO ally outside of Oculus, it has no impact on them.

The way things are now, even if the top 9 alliances but NPO ganged up on NPO they would all still lose, no one learned anything from the past.

It's more the fact there's been a circlejerk for the past several years with the largest clusters of NS all staying together, wheras there should be some sort of tension among them considering the largest threats to their continued dominance of the upper tiers are one another, but instead we'll have another year or two of rolling of the well less connected alliances, with the hope they disband and leave the world, a pretty dark endgoal but apparently the endgoal all the same.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sure, about 1200 days old, but I never developed beyond 3999 infra.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sure, about 1200 days old, but I never developed beyond 3999 infra.

And sitting at  16,265.726 that says it all ready dont it 

18 minutes ago, Devialance said:

The way things are now, even if the top 9 alliances but NPO ganged up on NPO they would all still lose, no one learned anything from the past.

Umb/IRON vs NPO would likely end in NPO losing, unless they did the "hide entire upper tier" strat to remove the advantage the other two had.

19 minutes ago, Mogar said:

It's more the fact there's been a circlejerk for the past several years with the largest clusters of NS all staying together, wheras there should be some sort of tension among them considering the largest threats to their continued dominance of the upper tiers are one another, but instead we'll have another year or two of rolling of the well less connected alliances, with the hope they disband and leave the world, a pretty dark endgoal but apparently the endgoal all the same.

Well unless the Admin do something quick and we all know that will not happen seems he has given up on this world and put most of his time in the other world that clearly pays the bills, so nothing will change nothing will happen and wont be long before only NPO and their !@#$%*es are left.

5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Umb/IRON vs NPO would likely end in NPO losing, unless they did the "hide entire upper tier" strat to remove the advantage the other two had.

But we both know that Iron/Umb do not have the balls to even think that, we all know that if anything it will be NPO/Umb rolling Iron then a year later Umb will be rolled, that is more likly to happen than Iron or Umb getting the balls to take on their master

On 2/14/2017 at 4:52 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

Reading comprehension is cool.  The debt is NPO's, and they are paying it by taking nuclear damage until TPF ceases to exist.  That's why he says "your debt" and not "our debt."

We've had and continue to have fun blowing up NPO nations.  This has been the funnest year for me in a long while.  People over analyze.

7 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

How will we ever survive against your three sub-10k nations who actually can afford to fight?!

You have to acknowledge they at least have more spirit than the majority of your enemies, since rather than ally you they're actually fighting.

28 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You have to acknowledge they at least have more spirit than the majority of your enemies, since rather than ally you they're actually fighting.

"Actually fighting" is a stretch lol

10 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Don't worry Jesse, your 556,000 NS will be safe.

How's all that lad of yours by the way? Keeping you cozy?

Yeah that'd be terrible if I took a 190th nuke, I might hit 12m casualties

11 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

"Actually fighting" is a stretch lol

What would your definition of fighting be then? Who is left on this planet that could serve as a challenge to NPO by themselves that isn't already an ally of yours several times over?

4 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

Less than 1% are from war games.

You're bad at this "facts" concept.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/destruction?nation=134830

Personally I don't have a horse in the race, nor do I particularly care about land farming since DBDC did the same !@#$, but according to your own ally's resource, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by Mogar

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

What would your definition of fighting be then? Who is left on this planet that could serve as a challenge to NPO by themselves that isn't already an ally of yours several times over?

Actually fighting would involve them....fighting. The poor ones that do try to fight have no money, and the ones who have money don't fight. 

I mean, if you're gonna perma rogue on someone, put a bit of effort in at least. 

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/destruction?nation=134830

Personally I don't have a horse in the race, but according to your own ally's resource, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I only see 4 years of wars there, where's the other 6 years?

Pretty cool that I did this in only a minor portion of my total wars though:

Jesse End has lost 259,264 damage and given 768,283 damage in nation strength.

Edited by Jesse End

9 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

Less than 1% are from war games.

You're bad at this "facts" concept.

Okay, I'm sure the vast majority were from actual wars, it was an honest question, although I was not talking about "war games".

Are you claiming that it is not a fact that you and other NPO nations engaged in wars with alliance mates to acquire vast tracts of land? Because I mean you're free to do that; according to DeathAdder you've basically all doubled your collections, so you can afford to say whatever you like.

Edited by Blackatron

2 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

Actually fighting would involve them....fighting. The poor ones that do try to fight have no money, and the ones who have money don't fight. 

I mean, if you're gonna perma rogue on someone, put a bit of effort in at least. 

Not everyone sat out several years of war within the upper tiers unfortunately

Just now, Jesse End said:

I only see 3 years of wars there, where's the other 6.5 years?

244,603.82 worth of unanswered damage from you, that adds up to an awful lot of land, my friend.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Not everyone sat out several years of war within the upper tiers unfortunately

244,603.82 worth of unanswered damage from you, that adds up to an awful lot of land, my friend.

Cool, if you're referring to me, you should check the link you gave again, cause there's never been any sitting out of wars from me lol. 

I didn't say anything about land. You quoted my post about nukes and casualties lol