The A Team DoE and Protectorate

Stonewall14

12 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Once the MoFA position has been filled, could Umbrella have a heads up?

I'll let you know when we have the spot filled officially. Right now I'm acting as an interim MoFA to deal with this situation. We're waiting on someone who needs to give their stamp of approval to come online before its official, but I have diplomatic authority to deal with this situation and try resolving it.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'll let you know when we have the spot filled officially. Right now I'm acting as an interim MoFA to deal with this situation. We're waiting on someone who needs to give their stamp of approval to come online before its official, but I have diplomatic authority to deal with this situation and try resolving it.

Once again I'll say a circumvention of The Elective State Of The Protectorate's charter.

Article II. Triumvirate Structure & Elections

Section 1. The Ministers are an elected body consisting of three positions in order to forum a Triumvirate: The Minister of Interior Affairs, The Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Minister of War

Section 2. The position of The Ministers is permitted to both The Primary Body and The Secondary Body of The Protectorate

Section 2. The Ministers positions are acquired through an election consisting of all bodies that follow the charter of the Protectorate.

Section 3. An elected Minister holds the position for a term lasting six months, unless impeached upon a vote of no confidence by the membership (refer to Article VI) of The Protectorate or if they are to drop / retire / or be deleted from the bodies identified as a part of The Protectorate.

Section 4. Any Member with more than fifty days of Alliance Seniority throughout The Protectorate Bodies is allowed to nominate themselves to stand for election as a specific Minister at the time of elections.

Section 5. At the time of elections, candidates are only permitted to run for a single government position.

Section 6. Nominations for Minister-ship shall be held for a period of seven days, which will begin at the time of seven days prior to the end of the former minister's terms.

Section 7. The election of the The Ministers shall be held for a time of seven days the candidate which has received the highest number of votes shall be elected to the position run for.

Section 8. For the case of a tie for first place in the ministerial elections, a second election is held for such position for a period of four days.

No where within the charter is there allowance to establish a interim official without amendment to constitution on both creation and dissemblance. 

As well as you do not meet the base time within the alliance required to hold a official position. 

A State without laws is no state at all, a state your quite used to my friend.

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids

7 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Once again I'll say a circumvention of The Elective State Of The Protectorate's charter.

No where within the charter is there allowance to establish a interim official without amendment to constitution on both creation and dissemblance. 

As well as you do not meet the base time within the alliance required to hold a official position. 

Interim MoFA, Temporary MoFA, Head Diplomat, Grand Ambassador, they are all just words.

I have the authority given to me to deal with this diplomatic issue, there is nothing in the Charter about an Interim MoFA. Its just a phrase used to describe someone who's trying to do what needs to be done on the FA front while we lack an official MoFA due to you deserting the alliance during war.

So I don't see why you're making a fuss over what I call myself when I'm trying to clean up the mess you left behind. Also I can hold an official position, I just can't nominate myself for it according to the charter.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Interim MoFA, Temporary MoFA, Head Diplomat, Grand Ambassador, they are all just words.

I have the authority given to me to deal with this diplomatic issue, there says nothing in the Charter about an Interim MoFA. Its just a phrase used to describe something who trying to do what needs to be done on the FA front while we lack an official MoFA due to you deserting the alliance during war.

So I don't see why you're making a fuss over what I call myself when I'm trying to clean up the mess you left behind. Also I can hold an official position, I just can't nominate myself for it according to the charter.

You make yourself sound similar to Methrage, debating about titles and rights, and we all know the ridiculousness of him.

You have been given an authority which is invalid as there is no official within the government which has the capability to bestow such with amendment to the charter.

I give issue with the fact you break the law of The Protectorate attempting to fix the mess of Alonso. 

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Gee, this sounds exactly like a certain fellow who declared himself LPCN "Sovereign" and that the Triumvirate has no power. :rolleyes:

Aren't you the one who calls yourself Supreme Triumvir of the LPCN? Sounds like you're talking about yourself there buddy.

1 minute ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

You make yourself sound similar to Methrage, debating about titles and rights, and we all know the ridiculousness of him.

You have been given an authority which is invalid as there is no official within the government which has the capability to bestow such with amendment to the charter.

I give issue with the fact you break the law of The Protectorate attempting to fix the mess of Alonso. 

How does referring to myself as Interim MoFA break any laws?

Interim

adjective
1.in or for the intervening period; provisional or temporary.
"an interim arrangement"
synonyms:    provisional, temporary, pro tem, stopgap, short-term, fill-in, caretaker, acting, transitional, makeshift, improvised, impromptu
"an interim advisory body"

Fill-in, acting, makeshift, improvised MoFA are all synonyms. I didn't realize you wanted to destroy POSSE so badly when you left, you wanted nobody to be able to fulfill any of the duties you abandoned when you left. You created the need for a fill-in or acting MoFA when you abandoned your post. Its not unconstitutional.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

How does referring to myself as Interim MoFA break any laws?

Interim

adjective
1.in or for the intervening period; provisional or temporary.
"an interim arrangement"
synonyms:    provisional, temporary, pro tem, stopgap, short-term, fill-in, caretaker, acting, transitional, makeshift, improvised, impromptu
"an interim advisory body"

Fill-in, acting, makeshift, improvised MoFA are all synonyms. I didn't realize you wanted to destroy POSSE so badly when you left, you wanted nobody to be able to fulfill any of the duties you abandoned when you left. You created the need for a fill-in or acting MoFA when you abandoned your post. Its not unconstitutional.

Mate if within the charter there is no grant for a Interim position then it is therefore unconstitutional to create such without the amendment of the constitution.  You realize long before you came we debated the charter for a long and hard period with disagreement, which eventually came to us removing the such position you seek to create now. And when I left due process of the constitution was to take hold and immediately process elections overseen by the Overseer of the alliance, Pjk11.

Whatever you choose to call it does not change the fact of what it is. 

47 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I have the authority given to me to deal with this diplomatic issue, there is nothing in the Charter about an Interim MoFA. Its just a phrase used to describe someone who's trying to do what needs to be done.

So I don't see why you're making a fuss over what I call myself when I'm trying to clean up the mess you left behind. 

No, no, no... clearly you are not suppose to work out a deal when in crisis when the person in that position turned and ran and the Charter fails to give an alternative.  This is Planet Bob!  The reasonable answer is as clear as day...

32 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And when I left due process of the constitution was to take hold and immediately process elections overseen by the Overseer of the alliance, Pjk11.

Whatever you choose to call it does not change the fact of what it is. 

Hold an election while my good friends in The A Team continue to war agaist you.   Do not make any deals with them.  You clearly have no authority.  I'm all for watching them beat on you while an election is held to see who can talk to them to end the war. 

?

(you see what i did there)

Edited by White Chocolate

5 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

No, no, no... clearly you are not suppose to work out a deal when in crisis when the person in that position turned and ran and the Charter fails to give an alternative.  This is Planet Bob!  The reasonable answer is as clear as day...

Hold an election while my good friends in The A Team continue to war agaist you.   Do not make any deals with them.  You clearly have no authority.  I'm all for watching them beat on you while an election is held to see who can talk to them to end the war. 

?

(you see what i did there)

Ah my dear you see my peace is guaranteed already.

As well as the charter does allow the continuation of negotiation in war without the minister of foreign affairs, as allowed by Article IV, Sections 10, 11 and 12.

WC I don't think it's fair to say that Diadochi "ran" so much as he resigned when the Minister of War interfered with his efforts as Ministers of Foreign Affairs. The final straw, so to speak, after Diadochi stuck out his neck for Alonso.

Noctis leaping to appoint himself MoFA makes things look even more shady.

Edited by Immortan Junka

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

WC I don't think it's fair to say that Diadochi "ran" so much as he resigned when the Minister of War interfered with his efforts as Ministers of Foreign Affairs. The final straw, so to speak, after Diadochi stuck out his neck for Alonso.

Noctis leaping to appoint himself MoFA while not even on the PoSSE AA makes things look even more shady.

I have no problem with you taking Diadochi into your alliance regardless of the particulars of the past.  I have had enough experience with you and SNX under your leadership to know that you act appropriate as far as war goes.  So either he is fine now and will have no issues defending SNX should your alliance need it or he will prove himself an infra hugger later.  Your right as the leader to give him a chance regardless.  

As a person who started her career as a small AA leader (way back) I do feel for Noctis.  Stonewall14 is an effective warrior after all and SLAP backs him.    Someone needs to work something out with A Team and if it is someone on one AA or another or whatever, so it goes.  If someone on the right AA were standing up and saying deal with me, not him then okay but it doesn't look like that is the situation here.

Edited by White Chocolate

6 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I have no problem with you taking Diadochi into your alliance regardless of the particulars of the past.  I have had enough experience with you and SNX under your leadership to know that you act appropriate as far as war goes.  So either he is fine now and will have no issues defending SNX should your alliance need it or he will prove himself an infra hugger later.  Your right as the leader to give him a chance regardless.  

As a person who started her career as a small AA leader (way back) I do feel for Noctis.  Stonewall14 is an effective warrior after all and SLAP backs him.    Someone needs to work something out with A Team.

Everyone deserves a chance :P though something tells me Noctis had more than one chance in the past. ;)

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Everyone deserves a chance :P though something tells me Noctis had more than one chance in the past. ;)

As to that,  when we first met you were not called Immortan Junka.  Not that I have an issue with a name change, mind you.  I am also not asking for a discussion of your particular reasons.  I don't judge them.   Justt pointing it out.  If you are correct it makes no difference.

49 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Finally a voice of reason, arguing in loops with Immortan Junka & Diadochi Von Seleucids started becoming unbearable. Although its good see a voice of reason mixed in every once in a while to give me hope for humanity.

Yawn. There seems to be a lot of talking from people no longer involved in the situation. As far as I know, since i was only able to log in twice since the untimely hospitalization of the Quixano patriarch. 

One. Diadochi. You did not inform any other government members before your spying incident. I gave you a chance to be in government, after you tried to coup myself, and PJK with Mordd. Who deleted. I hope Junka is as lenient as I have been with you. You're a good regular member, and should not have been given the chance to be government just yet. That is my fault. Though talking to every other government official, you acted of your own accord, and had no authority to spy on said nations. You brought this war on POSSE, when it was already being handled. I also got the information after Finn was attacked, not before. So you're intentionally lying. 

Junka. I know you just love to speak without facts, and without any sort of knowledge of the situation. I will leave that there, as I'm not sure why you're trying to make this about me, when your newest member has lied to you about it all. If you're interested I will show you logs of the conversations where Diadochi was not given any authority to mount an attack or spying on A-Team. Though you don't care, you'll just take this time to trash POSSE, and myself without any proof. Just like you went to diadochi to see if I was spying on you, and got Diadochi to give you my IP addresses. 

I am currently talking to A-Team, and everything is going quite well. So, if you guys want to continue to talk about who can, and can't be MoFA, please, keep doing so. 

It's more about your philosophy than any individual person. This situation is easily predictable by anyone with half a brain. Splitting the AA to raid, ignoring what other govt members stated to blindly assert your own narrative, subverting the charter, are all destabilizing actions. 

Now I know you exalt Chaos as freedom, but dissent against madness is hardly unreasonable. If PoSSE had remained close to the Imperium it's doubtful any of this would have come to pass. This Noctis individual might make a better puppet, but I have always prefered independent thinkers and equals for my part.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's more about your philosophy than any individual person. This situation is easily predictable by anyone with half a brain. Splitting the AA to raid, ignoring what other govt members stated to blindly assert your own narrative, subverting the charter, are all destabilizing actions. 

Now I know you exalt Chaos as freedom, but dissent against madness is hardly unreasonable. If PoSSE had remained close to the Imperium it's doubtful any of this would have come to pass. This Noctis individual might make a better puppet, but I have always prefered independent thinkers and equals for my part.

There you go again talking without any facts. No other government said no, anything else diadochi lied to you about is wrong. You'll find that out if he ever makes government there. No one subverted the charter, other than diadochi wanting to write his own charter.

Well talk to diadochi about the ISX treaty, he was one to vote it down. No one in POSSE voted to keep the treaty, stop being butt hurt. 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You seem unaware that there are considerations beyond those of mere personal quarrels. Whereas Diadochi seems to have a more structured view of politics.

I wish you luck with your newest member. He is a great regular member, just not government material. I hope he can change his ways to not lie to you, like he lied to POSSE, and myself. I hope he doesn't try to coup you, because you wont give him a second chance like POSSE gave him. 

You gained a very active, decent member. Hopefully it works out for you. 

We have offered The A Team & their affiliates white peace with us and our affiliates. We are also open to a ceasefire as peace is finalized.

With Diadochi Von Seleucids no longer running our Foreign Affairs, people can expect a new direction from us. I see no reason why The A Team or SLAP would want to screw up relations at the start of our new FA direction. We share an ally in Umbrella, we should look for ways to avoid clashing and maybe working together.

The A Team got some fighting in for their formation, but I think we should have this peaced out by tomorrow on all fronts. If gov in The A Team and/or SLAP have an issue with peacing this out tomorrow; I encourage them to message and then we can figure out what the problem is. If TAT doesn't like Diadochi, I don't think we would mind some coordination in dealing with him.

This is the start of a new era for POSSE & TAT; I see no reason we should start it off on the wrong foot. There are many areas we can work together, rather than trying to destroy each other.

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Yawn. There seems to be a lot of talking from people no longer involved in the situation. As far as I know, since i was only able to log in twice since the untimely hospitalization of the Quixano patriarch. 

One. Diadochi. You did not inform any other government members before your spying incident. I gave you a chance to be in government, after you tried to coup myself, and PJK with Mordd. Who deleted. I hope Junka is as lenient as I have been with you. You're a good regular member, and should not have been given the chance to be government just yet. That is my fault. Though talking to every other government official, you acted of your own accord, and had no authority to spy on said nations. You brought this war on POSSE, when it was already being handled. I also got the information after Finn was attacked, not before. So you're intentionally lying. 

Junka. I know you just love to speak without facts, and without any sort of knowledge of the situation. I will leave that there, as I'm not sure why you're trying to make this about me, when your newest member has lied to you about it all. If you're interested I will show you logs of the conversations where Diadochi was not given any authority to mount an attack or spying on A-Team. Though you don't care, you'll just take this time to trash POSSE, and myself without any proof. Just like you went to diadochi to see if I was spying on you, and got Diadochi to give you my IP addresses. 

I am currently talking to A-Team, and everything is going quite well. So, if you guys want to continue to talk about who can, and can't be MoFA, please, keep doing so. 

You have always continually tried to point me as a traitor, and whilst yes I have conducted some dissent against you, and held my ideals of how the alliance should be run I never attempted to coup you with Mordd as I have always said. Mordd went to our allies to attempt to get them to root you out alone without ever a mention of me to them. Yet you seem bent to take a traitors word over a member who has continually been active and involved in caring for the alliance.

And as to lying, how? I never once said you acquired the information prior or after the attacks simply that you had it and chose not to inform the rest of the government. Allowing the situation to escalate.. What response did you expect when an attempt at peaceful negotiation was made and declined. You would rather throw those without involvement to the fray whilst others would not. You have numerous times show that you have very little care for your follow members harm. 

And as to me giving them your Ip addresses dont act if so was a betrayal when you consented unto it and I defended you numerous times against allegations of spying and multi usage.

28 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

There you go again talking without any facts. No other government said no, anything else diadochi lied to you about is wrong. You'll find that out if he ever makes government there. No one subverted the charter, other than diadochi wanting to write his own charter.

Well talk to diadochi about the ISX treaty, he was one to vote it down. No one in POSSE voted to keep the treaty, stop being butt hurt. 

As to this, how am I the one who tried to pass over the charter? I am the one who numerous time has tried to pass a charter into the alliance, to which you also had a voice in and also had say in, and as well democratically voted into existence when all that was had was a cult following of your leadership.

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids