The A Team DoE and Protectorate

Stonewall14

e441458a-6d16-44ad-9570-73a34355b4ad_zps

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team."

protected by SLAP

` The A Team

John "Hannibal" Smith ~

Templeton "Faceman" Peck ~

Bosco "B.A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus ~

H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock

Sovereign League Of Super Powers~

The Blood God - Banned

The hand that opens -Supreme Emperor Daeg

The hand that fights - Eviljak

The hand that feeds - Javier360

The hand that guides - claude(edited)

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And so does SLAP than condemn the actions of The A Team on their militant attacks?

They are on an AA, declaring war upon nations in various other AAs, this is fine, every nation has the "right" to attack other nations as its ruler sees fit. However said nations cannot then complain that other nations are forming an AA and attacking them.

And I see I've essentially been ninja'd by Junka...

25 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And so does SLAP than condemn the actions of The A Team on their militant attacks?

Ofcource not. They were ordered to do it. Best of luck to NRP and Protectorate in fighting them. 

Congrats to Stonewall in forming this new alliance.

Edited by Roal36

Raids upon alliances which have grown inactive, and which some have even come to join their assaulter, even in mass it is still a raid.

Yet an organized attack against an alliance is not a raid, it is a declaration of war.

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids

Just now, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And yet you offer protection to an alliance who directly attacked with both leader and members another alliance

And yet you dislike this while you love that Alonso attacks alliances at will. 

Right.

4 minutes ago, Banned said:

And yet you dislike this while you love that Alonso attacks alliances at will. 

Right.

You do not see me raiding now do you? I see raiding in a negative light, yet I do not deny that right to my own.

If a member wishes to raid he has such right, yet the response falls to himself if a negative outcome.

These attacks, were they in response because of being raided, no. 

Nor were their alliance members hit, now were they?

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids

20 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Raids upon alliances which have grown inactive, and which some have even come to join their assaulter, even in mass it is still a raid.

Yet an organized attack against an alliance is not a raid, it is a declaration of war.

So the wars launched by the NRP are okay, because the alliances of the nations attacked cannot defend them? So will you demonstrate that these wars are wrong by defending the attacked nations?

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

So the wars launched by the NRP are okay, because the alliances of the nations attacked cannot defend them? So will you demonstrate that these wars are wrong by defending the attacked nations?

Who says that they cannot defend themselves? You then do to them an offense to say so, and if they choose to not retaliate that is their choice. 

14 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Who says that they cannot defend themselves? You then do to them an offense to say so, and if they choose to not retaliate that is their choice. 

24 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

So the wars launched by the NRP are okay, because the alliances of the nations attacked cannot or for whatever reason decided not to defend them? So will you demonstrate that these wars are wrong by defending the attacked nations?

Better?

Most reasonable people would argue attack a defenseless person, or someone who refuses to fight is not a honorable thing. Those who were attacked did indeed respond, they did indeed retaliate and did indeed fight their attackers. 

I will not defend them, as they are responsible to defend their own as I am to mine. 

And you put words in my mouth to call the wars wrong. I said i see it in a negative light,and there is a difference. 

14 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Most reasonable people would argue attack a defenseless person, or someone who refuses to fight is not a honorable thing. Those who were attacked did indeed respond, they did indeed retaliate and did indeed fight their attackers. 

I will not defend them, as they are responsible to defend their own as I am to mine. 

And you put words in my mouth to call the wars wrong. I said i see it in a negative light,and there is a difference. 

I see a lot of wars there that were peaced out very early, so would seem quite a jump to make such a universal claim that these guys all defended themselves.  Some did, sure.  And I expect that we'll see these same raiders, now that they're on the other end, do some fighting back of their own.