UN Recognition of Hostilities

I feel your pain. Idiot from Roman Empire University Reborn decided to hit 4 RE nations within hours of our peace agreement as well.

Seems being a dickhead and a moron is a common theme this round of TE.

3 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

I feel your pain. Idiot from Roman Empire University Reborn decided to hit 4 RE nations within hours of our peace agreement as well.

It's quite disappointing lol. I was hoping for a fun round. 

3 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Hahaha! Horton just messaged me talking about how NLoN teaches alliances lessons. I don't think he realizes what a joke they are. 

No he's right. They teach very valuable lessons,

lesson 1) don't join NLoN

lesson 2) if you want easy xp, attack NLoN

lesson 3) if you want a song written, attack NLoN

lesson 4) feeling lazy? Attack NLoN

lesson 5) low warchest? Attack NLoN

...tons and tons of lessons.

also, I pulled this out of our old trophy case, it's a fun read:

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

All the usual comments and threats to "be friendly".  This is basically a civil war.  Bajor fails to mention, as he is complaining, that he tried to launch a coup and take over the New League of Nations.  This is war other alliances should stay out of it.  With the exception of Deep Blue C, the rest of the nations commenting here have no problem kicking someone when they are down as long as they can do the kicking.

3 hours ago, President Horton said:

All the usual comments and threats to "be friendly".  This is basically a civil war.  Bajor fails to mention, as he is complaining, that he tried to launch a coup and take over the New League of Nations.  This is war other alliances should stay out of it.  With the exception of Deep Blue C, the rest of the nations commenting here have no problem kicking someone when they are down as long as they can do the kicking.

There is no civil war! I have no idea what makes you think that's what this is. NLoN was handed over in about a day. Me and Kzjds just thought NLoN nations, including you, would like a little leadership for once. If I remember correctly, everything went smoothly and we even cracked a few jokes about Star Trek. You're just trying to falsely justify an extremely dirty move.

So far the only alliance involved is the UN. RE and D1 are just onlookers who saw the dirty move you pulled. RE is going through the same thing with REUR right now. 

Even if you're really still angry about the mishap in the beginning of the round, why attack when we just got out of an extremely hard fought war? You had weeks to attack, but you decided to attack us while we're rebuilding. Then on top of that, you hit us with dirty spy ops, including changing our desired governments and IRS tax rates, and also blockades. You've even been messaging my members trying to recruit them.

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:
10 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

No he's right. They teach very valuable lessons,

lesson 1) don't join NLoN

lesson 2) if you want easy xp, attack NLoN

lesson 3) if you want a song written, attack NLoN

lesson 4) feeling lazy? Attack NLoN

lesson 5) low warchest? Attack NLoN

...tons and tons of lessons.

also, I pulled this out of our old trophy case, it's a fun read:

This is probably the funniest thing I've read on here so far. Makes me wish I was around back then haha. Do you have anymore lol? 

Edited by Bajoran Federation

Well, Bajor, you named your new alliance as The New League Of Nations first and then you renamed it as United Nations (and that's not a very original name either, is it?) when we demanded you to do so several times. So, you tried coup d'état and we responded.

2 hours ago, Vianor said:

Well, Bajor, you named your new alliance as The New League Of Nations first and then you renamed it as United Nations (and that's not a very original name either, is it?) when we demanded you to do so several times. So, you tried coup d'état and we responded.

So you're telling me its taken you 30 days to respond? You are slower and dumber than I thought - and your excuse for a dog pile war is utter BS.

_:. Government Information
Ruler: President of Bajor message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Custom118.png
Nation Name: Bajoran Federation award.png earth.png
Last Activity: 1/31/2017 12:00:03 AM
Alliance Affiliation: United Nations alliance_owner.png
President
icon_rankings.png alliance_statistic.gif ranking.png world.png icon_war.png icon_spy.png nuke.png
Alliance Seniority: 1/1/2017 6:57:02 PM (30 Days)

Edited by KingNeptune

On 1/30/2017 at 5:36 AM, KingNeptune said:

man is that all this game is full of cry babies? its war...if you dont like people doing that then just kill them lol..

14 hours ago, Vianor said:

Actually this is incorrect. Kzjds & I created an alliance called "New League of Nations". But instead of joining that one, Horton instead created a new one called "The New League of Nations". After a day or so,  I changed the name to United Nations (kzjds recommended the name) and then everything was settled, or so I thought. And As Ningkeptune said, how come it took you 30 days to respond? That's an awful long time to wait to "respond". 

NLoN is officially the lowest of the low. 

They wouldn't have been able to handle you a few days ago, they waited til after the RE war to strike to seem tough and all when their war stats will be slightly better, but it makes them look like !@#$%*es for doing it this way. no balls, nlon. My nation isn't even militarized, come get it

3 hours ago, Princess kittens said:

They wouldn't have been able to handle you a few days ago, they waited til after the RE war to strike to seem tough and all when their war stats will be slightly better, but it makes them look like !@#$%*es for doing it this way. no balls, nlon. My nation isn't even militarized, come get it

yup they picked the one time that the UN was at its most vulnerable. I wish we could've gotten a chance to war with them before the RE war. It would've been a lot more fun.

For the UN at least. 

3 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

yup they picked the one time that the UN was at its most vulnerable. I wish we could've gotten a chance to war with them before the RE war. It would've been a lot more fun.

For the UN at least. 

This is your fault. Had you of bended to ningkeptune's mercy sooner, both the UN, would be more prepared and RE would be restocked enough to jump in.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is your fault. Had you of bended to ningkeptune's mercy sooner, both the UN, would be more prepared and RE would be restocked enough to jump in.

Yeah I should have lol. It would've been the smartest thing to do.

Although, if we weren't as badly beaten up Horton might have been scared off, you know he doesn't like challenges. 

From my experience with NLON they probably didn't even take the time to see you were just in a war, and wouldn't surprise me if they did either.....Leadership has always been poor, as well as communication.

Sorry to hear about the shotty hit  UN, just remember it has been done before.... I hope a speedy recovery and then whoop them....

I like the fact NLON accepts everyone but they could at least give guides and advise to new nations....If they are, they are doing something wrong.

Bundy

10 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

From my experience with NLON they probably didn't even take the time to see you were just in a war, and wouldn't surprise me if they did either.....Leadership has always been poor, as well as communication.

Sorry to hear about the shotty hit  UN, just remember it has been done before.... I hope a speedy recovery and then whoop them....

I like the fact NLON accepts everyone but they could at least give guides and advise to new nations....If they are, they are doing something wrong.

Bundy

Nope there's no guides or anything like that. Last round, before I left NLoN for AW, the only advice I got was from New 3m and he told me to get a Pentagon as my 2nd wonder purchase. So that just goes to show what kind of quality their advice is. I liked New 3m though, he was a pretty nice guy, unlike Horton. 

Anyway, thanks Bundy. The UN is definitely going to get a rematch later this round. All this drama makes me wish I stayed a wolf this round haha! 

2 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Nope there's no guides or anything like that. Last round, before I left NLoN for AW, the only advice I got was from New 3m and he told me to get a Pentagon as my 2nd wonder purchase. So that just goes to show what kind of quality their advice is. I liked New 3m though, he was a pretty nice guy, unlike Horton. 

Anyway, thanks Bundy. The UN is definitely going to get a rematch later this round. All this drama makes me wish I stayed a wolf this round haha! 

When you need advice, PM me

It would be nice to see NLoN use a guide or two, but sadly we have all tried to give them advice over the years and they decline each time. It's such a shame for new nations that join them, but i guess it's just  game and each to their own.