legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

:. Received Message

To: kingneptune    From: RulerBill    Date: 1/30/2017 3:58:12 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by RulerBill for the following reason: 20 million to stop the war

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

prev_no.gif next.gif

I look forward to the payment.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hey look, someone from 2006 bullying a noob. I am sure you will become a new hero for many nation rulers.

600 plus day old noob. Righto.

Hey everyone, if your nation is old, stop playing. Junka wants to give the noobs a chance.

21 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, because it's okay to raid and nuke noobs...

I prefer raiding and nuking boobs, but sadly I doubt I will ever enter Junka's range. I am limited in my ability to incompetently manage a nation and can never hope to achieve Junka's gold standard.

36 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I've never nuked a noob nation, unless it was part of a defensive alliance war.

You should try it.

I Kingneptune, hereby decree, 1st February international "Nuke A Noob Day" so that they shall be freed from noobness.

Every year on this day, remembrance and more nukes will fly in commemoration for no less than 7 consecutive days. Let the GRL soar.

42 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

You're a liar and we all know it.

Times I have nuked non-nuclear nations:

First War on Terror: Defensive war against Monsters and LPCN, 2016

Polar War: Defensive war against NpO, 2016

Plutocratic War: Defensive War against Sengoku, Monsters 2016

Monster Mash/2WoT: Defensive War against Monsters, LPCN 2016

That's it.

you are a disappointing successor, kid. What kind of blitz was that? You really suck, you know? Your attention whoring is incredible. Almost as bad as Junka. You're literally Junka. 

(side note to Darrin, black out those war stats in your signature, ain't look so hot, sweetheart)

*goes back to TE and milk*

On 1/30/2017 at 5:31 PM, Alonso Quixano said:

You're defining it wrong, to fit your misguided usage of words. Yes. It is a contradiction. Especially when producerism is a far right means of controlling technology, and controlling the producer. You take away the freedom of potential, and national sovereignty, keeping people closer to the state of nature than rising them out of it. 

That's nonsense. SnX is a voluntary association of nations, like all alliances. Voluntary associations are fine, they're coercing no one.

7 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

That's nonsense. SnX is a voluntary association of nations, like all alliances. Voluntary associations are fine, they're coercing no one.

No where did I use coercion in the post you quoted. 

Just because they are voluntary doesn't mean they are not taking away freedoms of their members. Any new nation that they recruit has no idea of the world outside of that AA, and assumes they are all run the same. 

So, please. Don't put words in my posts that aren't there. 

8 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Have you not seen junka admittedly lie to his own members?

I'm serious, Hartw called him out the last time.

Lets see if he's lying about this:

Hey Junka,

Please tell me what it was like working for the NSO Secret Police under Ivan.

What was your daily routine, how was working with Ivan?

....let's see how honest he really is.

2 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

No where did I use coercion in the post you quoted. 

Just because they are voluntary doesn't mean they are not taking away freedoms of their members. Any new nation that they recruit has no idea of the world outside of that AA, and assumes they are all run the same. 

So, please. Don't put words in my posts that aren't there. 

We are actually very clear that other AAs are not run like we are, and that new nations afraid of war and firm discipline should not apply here.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We are actually very clear that other AAs are not run like we are, and that new nations afraid of war and firm discipline should not apply here.

Sounds naughty over there.. like me some of that firm discipline you talking about!! 

Edited by ericsw

53 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

man they thought legion was asleep and then CRACK right in the head lmao

We are doing just fine. Sit back and watch us pros do it.

Creep.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Again, from former members, that's not the case. Public lies, from private deception. Or what you think is actually very clear, is in fact, not clear. Which I don't doubt might be the case. 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well my idea to jump in with nso back fired and now I have legion and animalz kicking the crap out of my alliance!!:frantic:in just a couple days Montezuma has taken millions from doug henning and the worst is yet to come! soon when I have a slot open rukunu is going to come and nuke me to cowardsville!! All that is left for me to do is eat a large peperoni pizza, and a bag of mc donalds cheeseburgers and cry myself to sleep. good night everyone!!

well mayor mc cheese maybe next time u will show some respect to la famila and mind ur own business and keep from having spies in our alliance then be stupid enough to show the world u r spying on us ur so stupid u let us know right away u should have kept ur stupid little mouth full of mc nuggets and u would have still had ur spy in unknown dumb ass lmao:lol1:

I look forward to a very long war with u u will provide casulaties war counts and xp fun for a very very long time mc nugget cause guess what u cant sweet talk ur way with rukunu any more I showed him all the stuff u posted on the owf he didn't know that's y u got peace the first time but now he knows so keep talking we got a lot of more for u mc cheese!! lmao :war:besides from what I hear he is giving kindle charge of the war so u can really really forget about any mercy or peace !!!!!!!!:gun:

viva la familia viva la lpcn :gun:

#shouldofjustleftusalone :facepalm:

#junkaisbetterfriendthenueverwere :wub:

On 1/30/2017 at 7:50 PM, KingNeptune said:

600 plus day old noob. Righto.

Hey everyone, if your nation is old, stop playing. Junka wants to give the noobs a chance.

noob is a state of mind and not necessarily how old they are, like that TOP guy who manually bought thousands of tech with his own cash rather than tech deals.

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

well mayor mc cheese maybe next time u will show some respect to la famila and mind ur own business and keep from having spies in our alliance then be stupid enough to show the world u r spying on us ur so stupid u let us know right away u should have kept ur stupid little mouth full of mc nuggets and u would have still had ur spy in unknown dumb ass lmao:lol1:

I look forward to a very long war with u u will provide casulaties war counts and xp fun for a very very long time mc nugget cause guess what u cant sweet talk ur way with rukunu any more I showed him all the stuff u posted on the owf he didn't know that's y u got peace the first time but now he knows so keep talking we got a lot of more for u mc cheese!! lmao :war:besides from what I hear he is giving kindle charge of the war so u can really really forget about any mercy or peace !!!!!!!!:gun:

viva la familia viva la lpcn :gun:

#shouldofjustleftusalone :facepalm:

#junkaisbetterfriendthenueverwere :wub:

My nation is 3 months olds, you and 3 other animalz can't even win a GB against me.

Your pathetic.

PS, thx for the land.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You jumped up in infra with the aid you got and have a GA advantage. Enjoy it while it lasts. :rolleyes:

The way that person talks, I'm surprised no one taught them to coordinate attacks together to overcome that advantage?