legionnaires disease 2319 2319!!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Why is it all the big mouths in this world are those with nothing to lose, !@#$ nations, and nothing 3m in aid wont fix.

remember that one time you started sending away all of your tech to hit us and then never did... 

ha.ha.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

legion don't worry in the middle of the war they will cry for peace and mayor mc cheese will delete his account and then come back like he is something scary or important lmao:lol1: then in order to save some pride they will come here lying and lying and accuse anyone who fought good of some made up stuff mcnugget says everyone laughs at how stupid he is!! :facepalm:

monsters is a diploma mill unaccredited college and don't worry I have fought two wars along side them where they clammed up quick abandoned us and all around mcnugget shamed himself lmao so have fun beating him down hes a softy drown him in bar b q he loves it lmao!:war:

talk is cheap lord dipping sauce an u have proved ur all talk pray legion has mercy on u lmao :gun:

49 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

As usual Monsters proves themselves experts at beating up poorly equipped new nations in the lower tiers. Hopefully Legion drops down some equivalent nations and removes this wart from the face of Planet Bob once and for all. 

I'm sorry your coalition attempt didn't work out against us. Enjoy the popcorn.

34 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's ok, memories of slaying barbarians are like precious jewels to be treaured. 

The+emperor+approves+your+message+_baa0f

I'm sorry your coalition attempt didn't work out against us. Enjoy the popcorn.

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

legion don't worry in the middle of the war they will cry for peace and mayor mc cheese will delete his account and then come back like he is something scary or important lmao:lol1: then in order to save some pride they will come here lying and lying and accuse anyone who fought good of some made up stuff mcnugget says everyone laughs at how stupid he is!! :facepalm:

monsters is a diploma mill unaccredited college and don't worry I have fought two wars along side them where they clammed up quick abandoned us and all around mcnugget shamed himself lmao so have fun beating him down hes a softy drown him in bar b q he loves it lmao!:war:

talk is cheap lord dipping sauce an u have proved ur all talk pray legion has mercy on u lmao :gun:

Are you OK? 

8 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Assuming they wake up.

On 1/29/2017 at 1:09 PM, Immortan Junka said:

As usual Monsters proves themselves experts at beating up poorly equipped new nations in the lower tiers. Hopefully Legion drops down some equivalent nations and removes this wart from the face of Planet Bob once and for all. 

You mean the wart that you tried to treaty?

32 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

You mean you were under some sort of confusion as to "how they think" before that point?

u see its hard to know "how they think" since senor mc nugget lies so much cut junka a break would take a team of interrogators to cut through lord sweet n sours lies lmao:lol1:

20 hours ago, Doug Henning said:

Are you OK? 

no I wont be ok until u surrender to legion and become slaves to two separate agreements since u lost ur last two wars and really bad and in a sad way I should be fine soon though!!!:P

17 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

Assuming they wake up.

ur one of the respectable monsters I'm told not like mayor mc cheese so I really don't want to see u get rolled as much as I want to see this lying puto get smashed u didn't come on the forums lying and disrespecting la familia and ur a fighter to be sure so whatever :war:I know u really do like ur war count and casualties so lets hope they wake up so u can get all the priceless things money cant buy on bob:gun:

viva la familia viva la lpcn viva supreme warlord rukunu y supreme triumvir junka :war::war::war:

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

u see its hard to know "how they think" since senor mc nugget lies so much cut junka a break would take a team of interrogators to cut through lord sweet n sours lies lmao:lol1:

no I wont be ok until u surrender to legion and become slaves to two separate agreements since u lost ur last two wars and really bad and in a sad way I should be fine soon though!!!:P

ur one of the respectable monsters I'm told not like mayor mc cheese so I really don't want to see u get rolled as much as I want to see this lying puto get smashed u didn't come on the forums lying and disrespecting la familia and ur a fighter to be sure so whatever :war:I know u really do like ur war count and casualties so lets hope they wake up so u can get all the priceless things money cant buy on bob:gun:

viva la familia viva la lpcn viva supreme warlord rukunu y supreme triumvir junka :war::war::war:

Awwwwww...boo hoo... now crawl back to your hole

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Except its own.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Producerism has reformed many backward thoughts.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Unless you have any specific examples of an inherent contradiction, I guess we will leave that as just a witty retort.

"Second, we are both authoritarian and libertarian".

From your own words, and founding philosopher of Producerism. There's your inherent contradiction.

On another note. Minc is showing the will, and mettle to beat up small nations. I hope they continue to have the same mettle when larger nations get knocked down into their ranges, with much larger war chests. 

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If Liberty is defined according to the material analysis of CN, then it means alliance sovereignty and freedom of potential. No contradiction.

You're defining it wrong, to fit your misguided usage of words. Yes. It is a contradiction. Especially when producerism is a far right means of controlling technology, and controlling the producer. You take away the freedom of potential, and national sovereignty, keeping people closer to the state of nature than rising them out of it. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

1 minute ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You're defining it wrong, to fit your misguided usage of words. Yes. It is a contradiction. Especially when producerism is a far right means of controlling technology, and controlling the producer. You take away the freedom of potential, and national sovereignty. Keeping people closer to the state of nature than rising them out of it. 

"Far right" lol. To my far right is an aged bottle of wine, 2006 Pacifica to be specific. To my far left, nuclear launch codes. In front of me, a fine Koa desk.

[OOC] Can we stop dragging in OOC concepts that don't make sense in CN? Between Lord Darrin calling us communist, and you calling us Far Right, you all just look silly.[/OOC]

But yes, imagine that we want to control technology, the most important strategic resource, within our own alliance and allies. It's almost like we want our upper tier to deter wars of aggression. :rolleyes: 

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

"Far right" lol. To my far right is an aged bottle of wine, 2006 Pacifica to be specific. To my far left, nuclear launch codes. In front of me, a fine Koa desk.

[OOC] Can we stop dragging in OOC concepts that don't make sense in CN? Between Lord Darrin calling us communist, and you calling us Far Right, you all just look silly.[/OOC]

But yes, imagine that we want to control technology, the most important strategic resource, within our own alliance and allies. It's almost like we want our upper tier to deter wars of aggression. :rolleyes: 

I read those comments from Lord Darrin, and they read as sarcasm, mostly pointed at POSSE in that thread, or so I thought. Because they kept coming after I posted. 

They do make sense here, just because you can't wrap your mind around simple idealogies, doesn't mean that they don't. 

So. You admit that there is a inherent contradiction in your alliance philosophy. Great.

Now. You can spin how you view technology for you, and your allies, but it doesn't negate the fact that you control (which you just admit) your members for tech. Unless, you don't know what control means. 

Thanks for playing. 

More strawmen. I admitted no contradiction, you saying there is one over and over does not make it so.

I said we control the flow of tech. Our alliance has regulations just like any functioning organization, but membership is voluntary. People are free to leave if they don't like group efforts.

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Your words are trying to say you're alright, but every time I read these I can see there is something desperately wrong. BTW, undefeated in wars. The best.