An Announcement of Open Season from TOP

latest?cb=20100213135655

For far too long a tumor has grown on the Order of the Paradox AA. It was harmless like a boil, but getting bigger and bigger all of the time. This hideous growth grew right there on the face of our alliance, taking a TOP 5 slot on our membership listing, yet we resisted the idea of lancing this boil. We convinced ourselves that it was actually fashionable and made us look good, but deep down we knew that it was nothing more than a blight to our appearance. 

Like a wart on a finger, we have no solid clue as to where he came from, or why he is here. Our attempts to reason with him and get him to participate with our alliance were met with nothing but silence. Countless wars were fought by Paradoxia, and yet the moment trouble started to brew he would escape into peace mode and avoid any conflict. And yet, we apathetically gave him our protection, not really seeing the harm in keeping him around. 

But no more.

As such, it is my sadistic pleasure to announce that Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli is no longer protected by TOP or any of our allies. This coward has not felt the warm embrace of a line of the open arms of a foreign army. His people have not endured a night in an air-raid shelter as enemy bombers flew over head. His soil has not be exposed to the beautiful glow of 15 Megatons of nuclear energy. He has 19,000 tech for the taking to those of you who can get to him first. He will remain on the AA until someone has declared a war on him, so as to avoid letting him slip into protection elsewhere.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=34637

Thank you, and happy hunting.

Lord Bagel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Interesting announcement.

I'm not sure how well this will work, it would be more effective if you just gave him free tech until he was in the top 250

You are more than free to do so, but we're not giving him tech just so it can't be taken or destroyed. 

I dont know I feel about selling out a member who has been on the AA for 3000 days but its not my alliance so not my problem. Many of us have a different style of playing - and while his didnt necessarily fit in with TOPs, he shouldnt be attacked for it. 

I wish TOP and this poor bastard luck. 

Edited by Morphine

1 hour ago, Lord bagel said:

latest?cb=20100213135655

For far too long a tumor has grown on the Order of the Paradox AA. It was harmless like a boil, but getting bigger and bigger all of the time. This hideous growth grew right there on the face of our alliance, taking a TOP 5 slot on our membership listing, yet we resisted the idea of lancing this boil. We convinced ourselves that it was actually fashionable and made us look good, but deep down we knew that it was nothing more than a blight to our appearance. 

Like a wart on a finger, we have no solid clue as to where he came from, or why he is here. Our attempts to reason with him and get him to participate with our alliance were met with nothing but silence. Countless wars were fought by Paradoxia, and yet the moment trouble started to brew he would escape into peace mode and avoid any conflict. And yet, we apathetically gave him our protection, not really seeing the harm in keeping him around. 

But no more.

As such, it is my sadistic pleasure to announce that Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli is no longer protected by TOP or any of our allies. This coward has not felt the warm embrace of a line of the open arms of a foreign army. His people have not endured a night in an air-raid shelter as enemy bombers flew over head. His soil has not be exposed to the beautiful glow of 15 Megatons of nuclear energy. He has 19,000 tech for the taking to those of you who can get to him first. He will remain on the AA until someone has declared a war on him, so as to avoid letting him slip into protection elsewhere.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=34637

Thank you, and happy hunting.

Lord Bagel

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

I believe this sums this up nicely 

46 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I dont know I feel about selling out a member who has been on the AA for 3000 days but its not my alliance so not my problem. Many of us have a different style of playing - and while his didnt necessarily fit in with TOPs, he shouldnt be attacked for it. 

I wish TOP and this poor bastard luck. 

He is nothing more than a ghost. He should have been removed from the AA years ago but it never happened. He padded our stats, and the GA felt he should be given a chance to participate in the group, so we let him stay in the AA. but he does not even fight in our wars. He should have been banned from the AA the first time he fled to PM for not fighting on a war. 

Umbrella to the rescue.

Edit: I see a bug 

Page: 1

(1/20/2017 4:20:38 PM) White Majik declared war on Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli.
  (1/20/2017 1:12:45 PM) Auctor declared war on Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli.

He was on the TOP AA until mere hours ago, but according to the game was not removed and did not leave. Very strange.

Edited by Blackatron

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Umbrella to the rescue.

Edit: I see a bug 

Page: 1

(1/20/2017 4:20:38 PM) White Majik declared war on Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli.
  (1/20/2017 1:12:45 PM) Auctor declared war on Killer Lolis of Loli Loli Loli.

He was on the TOP AA until mere hours ago, but according to the game was not removed and did not leave. Very strange.

I banned him from the AA. I guess that might have caused the troubles 

8 minutes ago, Abshire said:

If TOPs account of his PM record is an indicator, the raiding will be short-lived. Way to $%&@ the stagger FTW. 

:P

Auctor declared something like 6 hours before us so there should be a chance to stagger. Doesn't have to be a whole day, if I recall correctly.