Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

Right.  So you didn't bother to read the rest of the thread or any of my prior posts, correct?  Makes sense.  People like you are a large part of why I left.

I'm not actually involved in the war, nor am I actually requesting help.  It was a comment made in jest because of the lack of active involvement at the time from Legion.

As to the rest of the drivel, meh.

Then why not just stay gone, see its people like you that has caused the down fall to this world, dead people should just stay dead instead of making new nations and acting big after the world clearly had forgotten you.

When a legend dies (As much as it pains me most did see you as such) they hold this light in the darkness, however when they return it seems that light was nothing more than a flicker and it needs to be left turned off.

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

Then why not just stay gone, see its people like you that has caused the down fall to this world, dead people should just stay dead instead of making new nations and acting big after the world clearly had forgotten you.

When a legend dies (As much as it pains me most did see you as such) they hold this light in the darkness, however when they return it seems that light was nothing more than a flicker and it needs to be left turned off.

Oh, I think you have (yet again) misunderstood.

First, you contradict yourself.  Was I a 'legend' or was I forgotten?  It can't actually be both.

Second, and this is the important bit, I don't care.

If the game is faltering and dying, why would it matter if someone comes back and makes a post?  Logically, how is it even possible that having someone create a nation is the 'reason' for the downfall of the game?  That doesn't make any sense.

Further, how is it logical that people like myself, who actively contributed to the development of this game in many more ways than just alliance announcements, are the reason?  Again, you make no sense.

Regardless, it's important to remember what I said above: I don't care.

11 hours ago, VLs Revenge said:

Hi All, 

I haven't posted in the OWF in so many years as I think you will agree 99% of topics here are far from edifying.  

However, I am breaking what is now a long tradition to mark a significant occasion. My old friend Ivan here has decided this world no longer requires his presence and has decided to leave it in the fashion he lived in it.

Ivan and I go way back. Initially friends by inter alliance agreements, we remained so until The Legion saw through the veil of lies and dishonour Ivan and his cronies spun. The legion rightfully reacted to this.

Ivan has been butthurt ever since and even though our friendship with GATO nearly destroyed the Legion in GW3 here we are many years later witnessing another of Ivans tantrums.

Again, he proves his dishonour as we know he intends to spend what remaining days his alliance have hitting the new legionnaires, our weakest and least able to defend themselves, a strategy that can be said to be like a grown man targeting a child.

His comments here as ever are white noise, the emptiest can being the loudest.

What is forgotten is the Legion of today still has the same tenets of loyalty and decency we had when we began our odyssey in this place 11 years ago.

Have Fun NSO stealing lollypops! It’s your final legacy on planet Bob.

Yeah, this is incorrect.

First, I didn't select the target, I just drafted the declaration and included a few of my own comments.

Second, if you want to talk about it, Legion failed to uphold their treaty and stabbed me in the back without cause or justification.  That has been proven countless times and I see no reason to rehash it here.

Finally, it is a sad state that your so-called alliance can't protect new nations that join you.  Isn't that the sole reason for an alliance?  Blaming the NSO for the incompetence of your internal structure is just the latest in the long long list of inadequacies Legion has represented in its long history.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi
Autocorrect error

On 2/1/2017 at 0:56 AM, Caliph said:

Given how long TPF and Mongols have stuck around, I think NSO can stick around for a while.  

However NSO actually fought many wars, unlike TPF, so who knows how long their warchests last?

Thanks for remembering us!  We've kept busy, though some folks have lost interest eventually, entirely understandable under the circumstances.

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm sure

your-favorite-monsters-inc-characters-ha

Yes, it's been quite hilarious, what is with you and sir kindle relying on other people's money? Safely, my new nation is less than 3 months old and I am already bigger (and more funded) then that idiot sir kindle. Once he learns how to spell, I hope he considers some basic math classes. Complete welfare...:

(2/1/2017 8:07:32 PM) 
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of New American Kingdom. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 2/1/2017 7:16:09 PM
Last Bill Payment: 2/1/2017 7:11:49 PM
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 90
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/1/2017 7:16:48 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/29/2016
Total Money: $1,529,733
Technology: 140.95 Levels
Trade Partners: The Promised One, mortania, oxenburgh, loganation, Confederatio Aesir
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 1316, Navy XP: 139, Air Force XP: 3894, Intelligence XP: 89
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes, it's been quite hilarious, what is with you and sir kindle relying on other people's money? Safely, my new nation is less than 3 months old and I am already bigger (and more funded) then that idiot sir kindle. Once he learns how to spell, I hope he considers some basic math classes. Complete welfare...:

(2/1/2017 8:07:32 PM) 
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of New American Kingdom. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 2/1/2017 7:16:09 PM
Last Bill Payment: 2/1/2017 7:11:49 PM
Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 90
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/1/2017 7:16:48 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/29/2016
Total Money: $1,529,733
Technology: 140.95 Levels
Trade Partners: The Promised One, mortania, oxenburgh, loganation, Confederatio Aesir
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 1316, Navy XP: 139, Air Force XP: 3894, Intelligence XP: 89
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

look at all that xp doesn't look like he has been sitting around like u mayor mc cheese lmao:lol1: u begged us to beat u down and now we will this is for having a spy in our ranks making threats spying on us and more little nugget boy lmao:war:u coward gonna die now guay lol:gun:

u crossed the line too many time and now u pay I will go back to rolling around in all the money I have taken from doug lol

mr mc cheese y do u have to lie about everything y not just admit ur a coward idiot and nothing special lol u have done nothing yet u try to ride animalz coat tails like u ever mattered or really helped us u never even joined lpcn cause u were too scared of constant fighting lmao ask any animalz brother about u dipping sauce they say they either never heard of u or that u r that pendejo who deleted his nation after abandoning us like the coward and chicky poo u really r lmao roflmao I hope this war goes on for 1000 years and this time the vote seems to be in my favor since everyone now has seen ur posts about us and knows u have a spy with us and people know more now cause they never saw owf and didn't know u talk so much so u done boy!!!:gun:welcome to the jungle u deep fried liar u think we r punks well we will show u puto :war:

viva la lpcn:war: viva la familia aniamlz :gun:

#mcnuggetisacoward

#monstersisadiplomamill

55 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

look at all that xp doesn't look like he has been sitting around like u mayor mc cheese lmao:lol1: u begged us to beat u down and now we will this is for having a spy in our ranks making threats spying on us and more little nugget boy lmao:war:u coward gonna die now guay lol:gun:

u crossed the line too many time and now u pay I will go back to rolling around in all the money I have taken from doug lol

mr mc cheese y do u have to lie about everything y not just admit ur a coward idiot and nothing special lol u have done nothing yet u try to ride animalz coat tails like u ever mattered or really helped us u never even joined lpcn cause u were too scared of constant fighting lmao ask any animalz brother about u dipping sauce they say they either never heard of u or that u r that pendejo who deleted his nation after abandoning us like the coward and chicky poo u really r lmao roflmao I hope this war goes on for 1000 years and this time the vote seems to be in my favor since everyone now has seen ur posts about us and knows u have a spy with us and people know more now cause they never saw owf and didn't know u talk so much so u done boy!!!:gun:welcome to the jungle u deep fried liar u think we r punks well we will show u puto :war:

viva la lpcn:war: viva la familia aniamlz :gun:

#mcnuggetisacoward

#monstersisadiplomamill

A few months from now your will be flopping like a fish and screaming that you're still fighting. We will have our way with you for a very very long time.

Nothing makes me happier.

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A few months from now your will be flopping like a fish and screaming that you're still fighting. We will have our way with you for a very very long time.

Nothing makes me happier.

Monster's only real advantage is having so many wonders in the lower tier, but I don't think you guys are any better on the battlefield. 

Always funny when a bully bandwagons a war against a peaceful alliance and then cries when they are countered though. Legion's noobs should coordinate with Animalz, they will become experts in warfare.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Monster's only real advantage is having so many wonders in the lower tier, but I don't think you guys are any better on the battlefield. 

Always funny when a bully bandwagons a war against a peaceful alliance and then cries when they are countered though.

Oh boo hoo

6 hours ago, Link Gaetz said:

Thanks for remembering us!  We've kept busy, though some folks have lost interest eventually, entirely understandable under the circumstances.

You are remembered, you and Mongols&co have made the war screens interesting when stuff has not being going on over the last year or so.

You and Vol Navy seem to be the only ones in TPF declaring max wars whenever you get the opportunity, so Kudos for that.

11 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

Second, if you want to talk about it, Legion failed to uphold their treaty and stabbed me in the back without cause or justification.  That has been proven countless times and I see no reason to rehash it here.

If we're going to be rehashing history that far back, Orrple had the ability to enter during GW2 and failed to do so, which led to the chain of events that ended with LUE disbanded and the league decimated, do not put responsibility on anyone but yourselves and ODN, Legion. There are still enough of us around who remember the backchannel discussions that led to GW2 and GW3.

18 minutes ago, Mogar said:

There are still enough of us around who remember the backchannel discussions that led to GW2 and GW3.

Out of pure curiosity (and since I wasn't around during that era), would you please elaborate here more?

12 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

First, I didn't select the target, I just drafted the declaration and included a few of my own comments.

One thing that doesn't change, Ivan, is that there are morons out there who love to spout tears without reading the entirety of threads.

I've stated on multiple occasions in this thread that you were only invited back for the posting of the declaration along with others invited back if they felt the urge to destroy !@#$. Some people like VL "can't be arsed to read" because they already know it all and don't need to "waste their time" on facts and knowledge. 

18 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

One thing that doesn't change, Ivan, is that there are morons out there who love to spout tears without reading the entirety of threads.

I've stated on multiple occasions in this thread that you were only invited back for the posting of the declaration along with others invited back if they felt the urge to destroy !@#$. Some people like VL "can't be arsed to read" because they already know it all and don't need to "waste their time" on facts and knowledge. 

But I thought alternative facts had become a legit currency? I'm sooooo confused right now? :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Mihail the Just said:

But I thought alternative facts had become a legit currency? I'm sooooo confused right now? :wacko:

Most certainly it seems to be. You're not the only one who is confused, Legion is too.

Upon further seeking of fact and knowledge, I have made discoveries. Big discoveries. Discoveries that will make your bones shake.

Sorting the Legion roster in reverse tenure order (newest to oldest), looking at the 40 nations on the first page. There is only ONE Legion nation whom New Sith Order declared upon - and he already had a handful of declarations against us prior to that one single declaration (4 declarations against us prior and one declaration against us after). Every other war between NSO and Legion in Legion's "weakest and least able to defend themselves" range was declared by Legion against us. 

Perusing through the second page to see just how much more weak and undefended we are apparently beating on and stealing lollypops from.

3 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Perusing through the second page to see just how much more weak and undefended we are apparently beating on and stealing lollypops from.

Had to get down to the nations that are rounding a year old to find more declarations from us against Legion. 3 whole nations below the age of 1 year have been attacked by a Sith nation. The horrors and violence. 

At what point does Legion not consider their nations weak and undefended?

NO ONE BELOW THE RANK OF SECOND PAGE MAY POST HERE.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Out of pure curiosity (and since I wasn't around during that era), would you please elaborate here more?

At the time before GW2, CDS(who was firmly in the league, along with NAAC, GATO and LUE) was holding discussions with Legion and ODN, who at the time essentially only held anything higher than a PIAT with one another, the southern web realized it was likely that NPO was seeking revenge for the loss of GW1 and the additional strength of Legion/ODN, (Orrple) would have meant a different outcome of GW2, though AirMe's stupidity in not launching nukes also contributed quite a bit to the loss as well. I could go digging through archives if you'd like more details.

I feel it's incredibly disingenuous to act as though Orrple was not warned ahead of time that if they did not fight alongside us, they'd be the next ones to get rolled. Legion sat by and watched the league get rolled and by the time GW3 rolled around Legion's numbers were heavily inflated with what amounted to ghosts and led to their numbers falling by about 2/3rds in the 2-3 weeks they fought in GW3.

22 minutes ago, Mogar said:

At the time before GW2, CDS(who was firmly in the league, along with NAAC, GATO and LUE) was holding discussions with Legion and ODN, who at the time essentially only held anything higher than a PIAT with one another, the southern web realized it was likely that NPO was seeking revenge for the loss of GW1 and the additional strength of Legion/ODN, (Orrple) would have meant a different outcome of GW2, though AirMe's stupidity in not launching nukes also contributed quite a bit to the loss as well. I could go digging through archives if you'd like more details.

I feel it's incredibly disingenuous to act as though Orrple was not warned ahead of time that if they did not fight alongside us, they'd be the next ones to get rolled. Legion sat by and watched the league get rolled and by the time GW3 rolled around Legion's numbers were heavily inflated with what amounted to ghosts and led to their numbers falling by about 2/3rds in the 2-3 weeks they fought in GW3.

That is clear enough and thank you for cliff-noting it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Most certainly it seems to be. You're not the only one who is confused, Legion is too.

Upon further seeking of fact and knowledge, I have made discoveries. Big discoveries. Discoveries that will make your bones shake.

Sorting the Legion roster in reverse tenure order (newest to oldest), looking at the 40 nations on the first page. There is only ONE Legion nation whom New Sith Order declared upon - and he already had a handful of declarations against us prior to that one single declaration (4 declarations against us prior and one declaration against us after). Every other war between NSO and Legion in Legion's "weakest and least able to defend themselves" range was declared by Legion against us. 

You are such a mathematician, Rayvon! How is the war going for you guys?

31 minutes ago, CodFCS said:

You are such a mathematician, Rayvon! How is the war going for you guys?

We're only talking about one hand here. Don't give me too much credit. 

If I needed the second I might have been confused too.

Edited by Rayvon